• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I completely understand your concern, Mori but I would definitely rather do that than have an amputation. ...Or worse. The way you're describing it, doesn't sound too pretty nor pleasant. Like I said, if it gets ANY worse, I know what I would do. Infection gets worse at night, that's when your body is the weakest. If it gets worse by morning, don't fuck up and drop the ball, it can really be serious.
Later.

The thing with antibiotics is that for them to be effective you need to take them for their full course. Not just for a few days or even a week. A professional will need to evaluate 'the situation', prescribe the right kind and then let you know how long to take them until the infection would be cleared.

It's hard to know without seeing what you're talking about, how bad it is. I have missed many times, blown veins, hit arteries, nerves (mind you, my technique has bettered over the years, lol) and only the once with the absess required medical attention, and I waited til the last minute. I'm not saying that is advised, I'm just saying that my fear of what 'could be' was most often worse than what 'actually was' true. Take some ibuprofen for swelling, maybe keep a hot rag on it. Make sure that swelling doesn't increase over the next 24 hours. In my experience swelling often seemed to stay the same for the first day, like it plateaued... Then went down fairly quickly after that. Definitely run to the urgent care if it isn't looking better in a day or so. Don't be e'stupid!

My half gram plan didn't go as planned. Too lengthy and boring to delve into. I did buy a fat dub off a friend and got another shot for free. Probably best because I DO need to get off the shit asap. I know I've been saying this for awhile now but for real. Come Sunday night/Monday I'll be on Suboxone. I'm gonna stay at my parents tomorrow night ànd plan to do lots of (courtesy of seroquel and lyrica) sleeping! Instead of telling my parents i relapsed ALREADY I'm gonna say that I'm taking a 24hr break from Suboxone to lower mysub tolerance (they think Ive been on sub since last weekend. Truth is I used 5 hours after taking my FIRST sub dose.).

Anyway, I'm feeling heartbroken.... Another complicated thing to go into detail about. And, just don't wanna think about it :( ugh. I actually feel ill. I'm seroqueled. Peace.

I've been dope free since last Sat. Surprisingly, don't feel as bad as I thought I would. Used min. amount of sub.. Still have the pain in the ass runny nose though.
Later ppl.

I am a horrible junkie. I miss all the time.(I've only been iv user for about 3 months) I could never register for some reason but it felt like I was in the vein.My foot is still sore because I shot in them last weekend! I'm finally getting better but your arm will be fine. It hurts like a bitch and but will be ok in a few days. I can't ever find my veins, but I finally have been able to register in my hand. I got some today. It's actually a decent sized bag. Happy to spend my weekend high at home. It's been a couple days since I took a sub so I don't think it will affect my high. That's the reason I take such small sub pieces so I'm able to get high a day after I stop taking them. Anyone out there taking subs, just take a tiny piece to stop your WD. this way, your subs will last you way longer and you will be able to get higher sooner. Have a good weekend everyone %). Ps does anyone crave sugar when they are high? I can't stay away from candy lately. 8(​

Last edited:
Lmfao @ Eastwood!! Uh yeah. I can't stay away away from sweet shit that's cold! Aka. Ice cream! Lol!
Be good.

Yeah, I actually prefer taking smaller pieces of subs (like 1-3 mg a day) but not so I can get high faster. I take smaller pieces because I am pretty sub sensitive. If I take more than like 3mg I'll be puking for two days straight. I agree with itchy, ice cream is the way to go until you wake up two hours later needing a life raft cause your drowning in melted ice cream, lol. It's a beautiful day out finally. Hope all is well with the BL fam.

it's ulnar artery I know that much.. and now my pinky finger is basically pins and needles numb. :( I think its time I go to the hospital

That is because:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3109725/

I am a horrible junkie. I miss all the time.(I've only been iv user for about 3 months) I could never register for some reason but it felt like I was in the vein.My foot is still sore because I shot in them last weekend! I'm finally getting better but your arm will be fine. It hurts like a bitch and but will be ok in a few days. I can't ever find my veins, but I finally have been able to register in my hand. I got some today. It's actually a decent sized bag. Happy to spend my weekend high at home. It's been a couple days since I took a sub so I don't think it will affect my high. That's the reason I take such small sub pieces so I'm able to get high a day after I stop taking them. Anyone out there taking subs, just take a tiny piece to stop your WD. this way, your subs will last you way longer and you will be able to get higher sooner. Have a good weekend everyone %). Ps does anyone crave sugar when they are high? I can't stay away from candy lately. 8(​

Crazy hearing about that bust in north lawndale. I used to cop there but stopped because it was too hot and they werent out as much. Im surprised it took CPD two fucki g years to make the bust. It is literally around the corner from the station. The spot was best in like winter 2013. They served out the back of this house through the fence. You would shout out and they'd come outside to serve. The bags were the best back then. There was one night they had us lining up just like the picture. It was taking forever so I drove this middle woman to her phone connect. I used that PC for a year. Anyways the spot they busted was super hot so I avoided it unless totally necessary. They always had good bags, ALWAYS. People talking about its gonna be a drought but no way. Its a big game of cat and mouse, and anyone who knows how to cold cop gave up on that spot a long time ago

So was that spot hot, Bort? Did they have good shit? ?
Just playin. Bored at work.
Dang!!...just cause it's Saturday, doesn't mean BL is closed!!!
Where you ppl at?
Where's ma gil WOA!!!?
I know what Eastwood is doing. Hobbling! Mori is getting her arm amputated...(hope not[i know she's not, that's why I made the joke])
JjjjjjjJjjjjjjj!!!!
Hope yall good.
Peace.

Last edited:
It was crazy hot the CPD black site known as homan square is literally right around the corner. I had my closest call right there at central park and roosevelt. They watched me go up to a house and come back. Luckily they weren't serving because I got pulled over, handcuffed, and searched. I had no ID and a couple empty bags. They ended up ticketing me with failure to produce license and failure to turn signal. When I went to court the cop didn't show and it got dropped.

The crazy epilogue is that a few months later, the same cop saw me leave that spot again. This time I did score. She followed me all the way back to 290 and kept pulling up next to me and trying to talk to me, which I ignored. That was fucking terrifying. The cop knew I had dope, and I knew that if I made any tiny driving mistakes that I was going to jail.

So yeah, I dont score in north lawndale anymore haha.

Holy shit, dude!! That sounds like a Hollyjewed movie!! Fuck, if I get pulled over, they can check my drawers, cause I'm gonna take a shit in them. Unintentionally. Lmfao! ...I'm not playing...I would.
I guess we know who's doing absolutely nothing with their 11:25 pm time...ME!...and Bort! Fuck yall noddin mofos! It ain't no fun if a homie can't get none!!!...
Jjjjjjjjjj,...jjjjjjjj!. Eh fuck you too! Probably nodding off n shit. ;)..n shit. ;). JJ gets it.
Mori you still with us?
Later folks, be good.
Hey you guys ever jewgle the definition for "memento mori" ?
That's soo fucking bad ass, ...I'm supposed to have thunk of that!!
That shit defines me! Mori, if you die of blood poison, I'm takin dat name! ...in your honor, of course.
Bitch, you stole ma shit!!!
Fuck that. ...Where ma bitches at???!
Be safe bitches!!!
Lol!
Love yall. Just talkin preemptive shit.
Peace.
PS In reference/clarification of the upper portion of my satirical rant, I would not do it intentionally, it would be natural par for the cause.
To simplify for the blue coats, I SHIT ON YOU.
Probably lost half the audience with my Hollyjewed statement. Oh well...
Look at Mel Gibson's career after he made an anti-Semitic statement.
Fuck you kike. Oy vey... Fu k you.

Last edited:
Not trying to look like requiem for a dream with one arm over here.. -.-

Hahaha!...
Sorry, but that mad laugh like a motherfucker.

Was it good dope?...
The better the dope the less likely you will have a problem. It's generally dope that's stomped to shit, coke, or to a lesser degree pills that will cause abscesses that require medical attention dude.

If it ain't stopped hurting and started looking better by now you need to seek medical attention immediately!

In my almost 15 years of IV drug use (dope, coke & pills) I've only had one abscess I had to get dealt with and that was when I was 18 or 19 years old.
I've missed many of times, mostly coke shots due to uncontrollable shaking and have had bruising and pain for the days following but got lucky as like I said, only one abscess ever, but the one I did get was fuckin brutal!

Uuugh, holy shit I haven't used for like 30hours, still not sick enough to take my sub. This sucks. I dropped my clonazepam and my dad found it. Fuckin sucks! Just got my lyrica, gabapentin and seroquel. Not ideal at all. I wish I had a full-time job so I could afford my habit. I can't rely on other people. The friend ive been running with is 5hours aheadd of me in clean time. I gave him some sub. I wanna call Him and convince him to cop. Is that horrible?? Maaan. .

really good dope but I was speedballing soooo I added coke to that jab
Hahaha!...
Sorry, but that mad laugh like a motherfucker.

Was it good dope?...
The better the dope the less likely you will have a problem. It's generally dope that's stomped to shit, coke, or to a lesser degree pills that will cause abscesses that require medical attention dude.

If it ain't stopped hurting and started looking better by now you need to seek medical attention immediately!

In my almost 15 years of IV drug use (dope, coke & pills) I've only had one abscess I had to get dealt with and that was when I was 18 or 19 years old.
I've missed many of times, mostly coke shots due to uncontrollable shaking and have had bruising and pain for the days following but got lucky as like I said, only one abscess ever, but the one I did get was fuckin brutal!

Ughh I smoked some crack last night after I had done some of my dope and it made me
soooo sick. I don't reccomend doing the 2 in the same night. I was so tired today and feel like shit. I'm out of my
dope and im gonna try to get back on the subs....again

Rainy morning about to go to work. We are deff missing some key ppl here on the forums lately. Im quite surprised chinky & sum other ppl havent popped up.

@itchy no sir , I pm'd here and sent a txt... I hate when people blow me up and I'm tryna lay low so I'm not gunna hound him, I just wanted to make sure he's doin ok.. Did you hear anything?

I made it on sub! Im hoping my buddy did, too! I'm gonna call him today and see. He Stopped over yesterday about 430, I gave him some seroquel and lyrica. To answer about all the freebies I was given- I was never asked for anything in return. Dude is the only legit friend i have. I stopped associating with those who don't respect me. I'm done with having zero boundaries. I'm no longer the careless alcoholic I was a few years ago. I refuse to go back to that place.

So now I'm on sub, hopefully getting into IOP (again), the county is funding me for a month. Rock county has never worked out as much money as they have on me in history. They've funded 5 inpatients and 2 ourtpatients. I'm blessed, no doubt.

Gonna hopefully work today and spend some time with my nephew. I'm up way earlier than usual which is crazy give. That I couldn't sleep last night due to the restless legs and all the other crap that comes with dope sickness. Also the amount of seroquel I took... My gosh last night sucked ass.

Memento mori what did the doc say?