• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Just wanna warn any of ya'll getting green money sign stamped bags on the west side (Ridgeway) that its not d. Shit is straight up fent and it was making me sick til I stopped. Now Im getting these blue dolphin stamped bags that are way better than that shit.

And the dark shit in the bags with little black bombs from the same spot as the blue dolphin bags (that were good) is complete garbage. That's the bad thing with d, nothing stays the same for long.

damn shame this thread has pretty much died....i guess the mods can finally shut it down. Sad day for the #NOD SQAUD.....#NOD TEAM ASSEMBLE

Anyone have any experience with these new clear with brown bulldog stamped bags from west side/ridgeway? Heard they're good but this is the same spot as the fent stuff. Just trying to be safe. Ill test it some first of course.

damn shame this thread has pretty much died....i guess the mods can finally shut it down. Sad day for the #NOD SQAUD.....#NOD TEAM ASSEMBLE

I don't think its dead, just real quiet. You gotta know that most users are not internet people, and certainly not forum/blog people. I myself only check in here every so often.

Anyone have any experience with these new clear with brown bulldog stamped bags from west side/ridgeway? Heard they're good but this is the same spot as the fent stuff. Just trying to be safe. Ill test it some first of course.

naw...havent had those.

Here, let me liven it up. Fuck WEDGE, backpages adult stuff go shut down, great job

idk i dont have that problem....i dont cold cop....same guy each time and its always consistent. no problems that way.

Hey itchy, just letting you know they got new product. Gold spidermans, one bag is like three or 4 nikes, lol.

idk i dont have that problem....i dont cold cop....same guy each time and its always consistent. no problems that way.

You're very lucky in that way then. I haven't done anything in days cause it's so bad. I guess that's a good thing but then I get nervous when my tolerance goes down. I test any new stuff anyway but it's just another thing to worry about. I have a contact who works 24/7 off his phone but he don't deliver & I'm not about to go to the hood. The other thing is his stuff is weak. Maybe I've been getting spoiled with only having to do one bag that the thought of having to do two is outrageous.

You remind me a lot of myself when I read your posts. You sound like someone like me. Older, professional, but a functioning addict. I just hate going to the clinic.

Hey itchy, just letting you know they got new product. Gold spidermans, one bag is like three or 4 nikes, lol.

I don't know your source/spot or if you snort or bang, but if it cooks up clear, be careful, its most likely not dope. There is SO MUCH synthetic out there now its unbelievable. I look for a light tan color. Too dark is usually weak.

I keep thinking of those blue dolphin stamped bags from several days ago. They were perfect. Then they went ahead and replaced them with these garbage, weak ass bulldog bags.

You're very lucky in that way then. I haven't done anything in days cause it's so bad. I guess that's a good thing but then I get nervous when my tolerance goes down. I test any new stuff anyway but it's just another thing to worry about. I have a contact who works 24/7 off his phone but he don't deliver & I'm not about to go to the hood. The other thing is his stuff is weak. Maybe I've been getting spoiled with only having to do one bag that the thought of having to do two is outrageous.

You remind me a lot of myself when I read your posts. You sound like someone like me. Older, professional, but a functioning addict. I just hate going to the clinic.

yea well ive never been arrested nor gone to rehab. I just recently started going to the methadone clinic...which as of now im glad i did....it at the very least broke the withdrawal cycle i was in making life unbearbale.

yea well ive never been arrested nor gone to rehab. I just recently started going to the methadone clinic...which as of now im glad i did....it at the very least broke the withdrawal cycle i was in making life unbearbale.

I also have never been arrested for anything or gone to a rehab facility. I've only ever copped in the hood on foot maybe 3 times. Always had this 1 person go or have gotten deliveries. However, i have been in a methadone clinic for 9 years now. I've only felt the horrors once. But 80 to 100mg a 2day and you won't feel any withdrawel symptoms. I just like using unfortunately.

I also have never been arrested for anything or gone to a rehab facility. I've only ever copped in the hood on foot maybe 3 times. Always had this 1 person go or have gotten deliveries. However, i have been in a methadone clinic for 9 years now. I've only felt the horrors once. But 80 to 100mg a 2day and you won't feel any withdrawel symptoms. I just like using unfortunately.

same here...i just like snorting......and im only on 40mgs a day

if you can find the bomb bags, they are the bomb, no joke. Best in years

If its the same bomb bags as i got, i thought they were weak as hell. But these spidermans are supposedly from the same spot. This is also the spot that had the blue dolphins i like. I wish they didn't keep changing the bags but they gotta to avoid cops i guess.

All i can confirm is that the current clear with brown bulldog bags from the west side Ridgeway is definitely fent ya'll. So be careful.

I don't know if street names are ok to post but i would think so as long as there's no cross street to go with it. Besides anyone can find dope spots by using the CPD crime maps online.