• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Its been just over 6 1/2 years since the last time I used. I keep thinking one of these days I'm gonna get some just to see what the dope is like these days.

wow...holy shit....just stay away man.

Yeah its called junk for a reason, some of us could have assets instead of putting it up the nose/in a vein. Glad to see you pop up puke, aint shit changed the same shit has been going down off 290 for DECADES. Law enforcement is a billion dollar industry, the products they all buy for work is a market in itself. The War on Drugs has been perpetuated for discriminatory as well as financial reasons.

Yeah its called junk for a reason, some of us could have assets instead of putting it up the nose/in a vein. Glad to see you pop up puke, aint shit changed the same shit has been going down off 290 for DECADES. Law enforcement is a billion dollar industry, the products they all buy for work is a market in itself. The War on Drugs has been perpetuated for discriminatory as well as financial reasons.

yea this is what i wonder as well....make no mistake about it the drug trade industry is 100% a direct contributor to the Chicago economic/political and social structure. If they wanted the problem 100% solved it wouldve been solved by now. However they depend on the drug arrest and fines, lawyer fees, prisoners for prison industrial complex,
etc. Its all one BIG game. It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next 4years. As Madeinchicago said this shit has been going on in Chicago for over 50years striaght easily! Hell damn near 100years depending on how u look at it. Similar to how Miami was built on Cocaine and Cubans n the 80s. Well Chicago was built off of gangs, corruption, drugs, etc.

I watched a documentary talking about drug money keeping Miami,FL afloat during recessions, since alot of the city revenue is dependant on tourist stuff/docks.

i hope everyone that is planning on using during xmas gets there stuff early...picking up around the holidays can be difficult....i alwaya try to get ny stuff 2 days b4 a major holiday or event....last thing u want is to be stuck dry and around annoying family members.

Unfortunately imma have to pick up mine tomorrow and make it lasts til Monday. I may be able to pick up more Friday just to put some icing on the cake but idk if ill have enough $$$ for all that.

Ahhhh, the last day of work before Christmas! N i need to fefill my stash asap! Just chilling in my car on my lunchbreak now reading your posts.
sodope...you like living in Waukegan?
Well...happy Holidays everybody and stay safe!

Im so fucking lost. Almost 4mos but im in a bad place.

even though you quit the d, still messin around with that hard will have u lost. Just quit all that shit and things will naturally get better with time especially since your young. Things can get better...
-MadeInChicago Out

Merry Fucking X-Mas Yall!

Last edited:
Happy Holidays everyone...picked up another jab today....hope everyone is doing well. Anyone got any thoughts to post? or anything to add to the forum? its been slow the last few days, which is understandable given the holidays

Im so fucking lost. Almost 4mos but im in a bad place.

lost in what Woa? Life? care to elaborate? not trying to be cocky but im a really good at giving advice, critical thinking and analyzing different situations.

oh yeah, it defintely sucks. Was that your first time iv'ing? Take it easy, trying to bury any pains with this substance will only result in more pain

Fuck that heroin, I recently ran into some money and dope just aint the same. Kinda strange. It's something about that going from sick to well that makes it all worth it.

Try to detox properly so u dont put yourself through any unnecessary pain. But that harder said then done because limiting urself to less than what ur use to can be hard especially if u have money for more.