The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

im not black. Im a beaner, you fuckin pinche chino chinks

"I fuckin hate all honkey cracker ass whiteys. Pale faced fuckers."
Hahahaha! You know what wouldn't surprise me, you fucking imbalanced, smegma breath? Is if you were white.
I've been catching up on this thread and you come off like you have some deep seated mental issues and you don't need dope, to destabilize you further, you need pharmaceutical type of inhibitors.
Take it from me, everyone that knows me on here, knows I'm a police shrink.
LOL

Sodope stop it.....everyone knows ur white...all u have to do is look at previous posts...ive never heard of someone referring to themselves as a "beaner."...anyways, we got no time for race or racism shit here....lets keep focused on the chicago dope scene.

New here. Seasoned vet! I travel to harvey to find the raw. Haven't had the nerve to walk around Gary or chi yet. Came from NV about a year ago, never iv'd until I got here. ..of course that was due to the ever prevalent acidic tar! Seems way to hit or miss out there...

Yes, focus people, give up all your spots, tell us exactly where you get your shit. Also, what cars you drive to do it, what time usually, and a short desciption of yourself. Ideally, your phone number and SS number, too. This thread is just too dead and boring! Liven it up people, but make sure to only talk about stuff that can be used in court. TEAM NOD assemble. Heroin is fucking cool brah, so edgy.

Sodope u need to get off this thread with that racist shit. Funny, cause your dope comes from hispanics before the gangs get it. Go to humbolt park and say that shit. Fucking clown.

guys, seriously, cut it with the edgy shit please

I like to read the Chicago thread even tho I'm from here and only been there once because some of yall are funny and we can share cross-country anecdotes and stuff (actually I subscribe to all the threads to patrol for sourcing lol so pop in just about everywhere) but cool it or the whole thread can take a vacation for, oh, however long it takes me to remember to open it again :p

guys, seriously, cut it with the edgy shit please

I like to read the Chicago thread even tho I'm from here and only been there once because some of yall are funny and we can share cross-country anecdotes and stuff (actually I subscribe to all the threads to patrol for sourcing lol so pop in just about everywhere) but cool it or the whole thread can take a vacation for, oh, however long it takes me to remember to open it again :p

agreed- i love reading this thread even tho it is as an o0bserver. Love reading it becasuse it is chicago-=, the motherfucking king of the streets../.

motherfucking chi town heat what what what hwat. where yall at chi town???????????????????????????????????????????? sup fam wtf is you doiun out there in the middle of the country?>mofuckin desert and shit;. get at me dog, wjhen u ready to make an enterance, ughhh hget at medog woo wooot huhhhhh>? wiooooot woooooooooot?

Hi chicagoans!!! Do any of you all know of any sober living houses that will let you stay there while on methadone maintenance?

Last edited:
im not black. Im a beaner, you fuckin pinche chino chinks

Kinda strange, you do know that Latinos are considered Caucasians right? That's why there is always the option For "Hispanic" vs "Non Hispanic" next to "white".

My most recent ex was this first generation straight up super hot Latina from Pilsen. Carried herself like a Latina girl from the South Side (had those perfect Latina curves/ass that drive me nuts, half the reason I kept putting up with the crazy) and was very proud to be Mexican. I got her a DNA test for her birthday and it came back that she was 65 percent Mediterranean (basically Italian, probably some horny Catholic Missionary/Priest back in the day). She was pretty upset. Come to think about it, we broke up not too long after that lol. She was almost 10 years younger then me so it never was going to work anyways...

Our first day together we went to eat at "Half Italian" in Logan Square. Hahaha

Point being, maybe you shouldn't be throwing out that idiotic racist shade. Its Chicago, nobody gives a fuck, we all get along. The mix of people and cultures in this city is one of the greatest parts about living here.

Hi chicagoans!!! Do any of you all know of any sober living houses that will let you stay there while on methadone maintenance?

It's going to be really tough to find a place that accepts Methadone... try Stairway to Freedom or Bridges. Off the top of my head those two allow Suboxone. Some of the Fresh Start houses allows Sub clients as well. Have an ex (this one came before the Pilsen girl I was talking about in the last post) at the Diveresy House and there were girls on Sub. Are you a guy or a girl? I can give her a call tomorrow if you want and see if she knows about Methadone. If your a guy I can put out a call or two.

It's going to be really tough to find a place that accepts Methadone... try Stairway to Freedom or Bridges. Off the top of my head those two allow Suboxone. Some of the Fresh Start houses allows Sub clients as well. Have an ex (this one came before the Pilsen girl I was talking about in the last post) at the Diveresy House and there were girls on Sub. Are you a guy or a girl? I can give her a call tomorrow if you want and see if she knows about Methadone. If your a guy I can put out a call or two.
I'm a woman. Thank you. There's got to be at least one place that'll accept someone on methadone!!

agreed- i love reading this thread even tho it is as an o0bserver. Love reading it becasuse it is chicago-=, the motherfucking king of the streets../.

motherfucking chi town heat what what what hwat. where yall at chi town???????????????????????????????????????????? sup fam wtf is you doiun out there in the middle of the country?>mofuckin desert and shit;. get at me dog, wjhen u ready to make an enterance, ughhh hget at medog woo wooot huhhhhh>? wiooooot woooooooooot?

Holy shit man, you are still around? We used to talk way back in the day (10+ years ago), I think about music. I want to say we talked via AIM and/or some AOL chat. We might have met once.

I'm a woman. Thank you. There's got to be at least one place that'll accept someone on methadone!!

Yeah its going to be difficult, I'm going to encourage you to make sure you visit before you move in there. Some places in Chicago are kinda shady. Illinois doesn't really regulate half way houses.

Hello chicago does anyone know of a sober living or half way house or something of the sort that will accept someone on methadone maintenance. Also I'm looking for a good methadone clinic that will not give you problems being on a high dose and t and takes medicaid. Thanks anyone who's got any info for me. I don't care where in town it's at....

Well ill make another post....hopefully this gets the thread goin again......first i want to say i ended up getting that bartending job i wanted....its at a high end hotel/bar here in chicago....so that will be a nice supplement to finance job....and will have me making the kinds of $$$$ i want to make. Also I find when i keep busy getting $$$ im just happier overall....im a real hard working so i dont mind having my full time corporate finance job and bartending too...especially since the money is worth it.....and i still make time to for my girl and to have some sort of life...u only live once right? And my motto is : "if you aint getting ahead. ur getting behind"......and amerikkka is all about $$$ anyway so u gotta have ur bread right. On another note.......

So some of you may know the West side heat from law enforcement has increased dramatically....they have mobile command centers now, and tons of unmarked cars from benz, bmw, toyota. u name it they got it.....word on the street is Chicago is gonna be one of the pillars of Trumps presidency where he focuses on "law and order" and cleaning up chicago like they did NYC in the 80s/90s......also my one buddy that cold cops for me has seen the number of dope spots decrease BIG TIME....he only knows of like 3 spots now which makes sense with all the added heat! Also another friend of mine said they were rollin thru the west side at like 1a. and saw 50 fucking police and unmarked cars so that pressure is getting real out west.....i think they game out west is going to have to move from open air markets and go in doors.....too much heat....havw u guys heard the same? and noticed alot of dope spots are no longer there?

Trump has been calling out Chicago left and right, talking about sending in federal agents. Any time an Illinois position is on national television they are asked about the violence and the opiate problem. Trump likes attacking Chicago because his Republican supporters always identify Chicago with Obama so its kinda way to call out Obama. I hate Trump.

Anyways, I grew up in Rockford and its just as violent and the drugs are just as big of a problem.... all of Northern Illinois and then places like Beloit, Janesville and Racine are really struggling.

Main thing is, dope has always been an issue in Chicago/Rockford. But now the kids from Naperville and the suburbs of Rockford are coming in and dying.

I was in Evanston a few nights ago on a date. Guy comes in and falls asleep on the couch. His breathing is really shallow so I point that out and they call the police. The police get there and the guy was just not getting up and his breathing was getting worse. EMTS came and revived him. This dude was almost gone though. Took the police 10 minutes to arrive. The police officer was rubbing his chest trying to get him going again and it wasn't working. This was in a pie shop in Evanston. Not some random spot in the hood.

This is the second time that I have seen a random person fallout in the last month. Other guy was on the red line, north side, near Granville. I tried talking to him and droll and spit was streaming down his face, the he laid down and his chest was barely moving. I ran up and let let the train conductor know and she had EMTs waiting at the next stop.