• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

hows everyone been copping lately with the cold weather? luckily i dont have to cold cop so i dont roam around the hood.

#illstateofmind NEWBIE!

ok had to make some name adjustments because I'm a moron....I'd blame it on me being a man but that's only funny to women lol. I'm just an idiot...Anyway I'm same guy from earlier recent posts that was on Meth clinic for over a decade and wife passed from cancer...so I'll pick up where left off and hopefully not aggravate anyone..Yes when getting off the Meth I expected some rough days but what I got was WOW. Didn't expect it to continue for weeks. I gave up eventually and started dibblin in pills to just sleep and stop the cramping in my back and neck which I've never experienced, then when gobbling a bunch did nothing went to dope which quickly changed my sick moments back to full blown. I'm definitely considered poor in this economy but money hasn't been my issue it's lack of knowing where to go anymore ? . I've had some real bad luck at spots on West side as of late... and south side I only did projects back in day so I'm at a loss and feel like I'm going to put myself in a dumb position just trying to cop. I appreciate the help and fellowship I see and read in this chicago forum. It helps seeing I'm not alone in this love for opiates and the fun and struggles. Although I'm finding ALLOT of people are using under cover because shame. It was like that with weed years ago lol. Found oxy IRs and iv'd 2 and caught a nice mood lift. Got greedy and gobbled rest down. Slept like a giant and woke up in a haze thinking why didn't I Save a few...lol. I've never been the type to hold onto something till the next day lol. Straight opiate greedy! hope everyone safe in this mix of weather. I need sometime to hold my hand lol
well shit dude after a decade im sure you knew u were gonna be in for a rough ride....same here man the biggest issue with withdrawals is the lack of sleep....man lack of sleep is truly a great toutoure technique shit is awful. im assuming u ordered those Perks off the dark net? good luck man, i know its hard out here.

yo wats good! just wana say wassup to everybody in n around chi city. I'm a newbie on this whole forum thing so I apologize if I offend anyone or post the wrong shit. I've read most the rules tho anyways hope everyone stays safe! I been using rx half my life mostly opiates, been in a few rehabs, county u know normal shit got clean for bout a year then wham got drunk n met this real pretty X dope feind chick n yea we did exactly wtf everyone does when 2 addicts meet in treatment, we did last a Lil over a week tho n one nite decided we just have a few drinks, lol then later we were at my Boyz grabbing 10norcs n a few bars, not 24hours later leaving the only walgreens in j-town that let's u order rigs via the drive thru n we was on our way to the shity, I mean city! Neway long story short year later here I am, she's gone tho went into treatment again think CDH then Rosecrance. so now I'm still Ripping n running n since most my freinds either in the program, got kids n livin a somewat normal life, jail, and a few who are resting in paradise I'm riding solo most the time, I guess being a dope feind has a lot of ways it'll do that to u n tho it's fckin sick depressing existence I guess if I'm Guna do it then might as well try n be as safe n smart as I can n atleast find sum people on here I can bs wit n mabe educate myself while I try to stay up to date n try n spend my dope money as wisely as possible, I mean who dosent want good shit no matter wat it is your talking bout if u Guna do sum do it rite. get the most bang for ur buck. so here I am! I do also think about sobriety n tho I know it's a much better life I dug myself deeper than ever this time and I'm just not quite ready yet, though I do want to detox soon n try n give sobriety another go. I always had love for any opiates but that needles on another level, I decided to jump on board n bs wit peeps around my area, I stay round j-town but I shop out west just bcuz around here its all city dope neway just twice as much or half as much, plus my DL is suspended n my uncle drives me which is cool cuz he kinda a lame n has average joe written all him, except his dope feind nephew next to him lmfao but it makes me feel safer, although it has gotten a me a few funny looks n age old question on that blocks! always wanted to say wat Cuz I'm white I'm the police but I barely have that happen nemore Cuz they know me now n I stopped answering sum times when there's sum new skeered new lil shorty or new face standing sum were u don't stand n everybody n there mama knows is a dope spot! But sad to say n im not sure if its just me but my shit seems to be gettin weak so thinking of tryn SS, my tolerance is gotten pretty high and doing the same shit has gotten me itchin for sum better cuz its good but it aint great so ill be on the lookout for that oooohwheee, my usual is just watever maintaining n shit but finding myself craving that rush u get when u find sum diff n it's that heat! finally but not sure as its so easy for me cuz i know almost all the Dboys at the few spots i go too so its just become routine for me, take my lil ride for 30 45 mins jump off by local TiRe ShOp n hit that drive thru service they runnin real nice latelty they got the green folds they was blue for awhile but changed recently! known spot n easy. over the past year I've only been to a half dozen spots or so I've stuck to a small area but I'm looking to mabe venture away from k-town very soon. I wonder how easy SS would be n were n is it riskier than out west? u know. Any info would be great, I will answer any questions I can and hopefully everyone stays safe this weekend and wish all them good #dope*dreams!

Yeah its definitely hotter out west than the south side but u gotta know where to go on the south side. I dont think its as s obvious on the westside. Plus imo south side is more dangerous, westside be about their business.
Im watching cops right now, all I gotta say is y'all better not be riding around with rigs. And I dont even hide my 'shit' I keep it out so I can get to it swallow it or w.e when its in a package its obvious but if u dropped a piece of raw on the floor it would look like a rock.

yea ive always wondered about the south side...cuz u never hear shit about it in terms of open air markets or just ppl down there hustlin in general. i know ppl sell down there of course but it doesnt sound like the west side where ppl are just everywhere and everybody is pretty much involved with the dope game.

Can I ask what the street value of some pills are? I'm right on the border so I picked this thread, but I totally dig and respect this forum so not interested in violating any rules. Or is there a better thread in which to post?

how about a better site to post some shit like that lol. The only reason the street value would matter is if you were selling them, otherwise they would just be as valuable as you value them. Lol just kiddin around since our thread is dead. nahh theyre not guna let you post something like that but if you google it youll get a ball park figure

yea its a shame...this thread is dead ass fuck....smh....i know its been dead at other times and picked back up but this time it really seems like its dead for good.

yea its a shame...this thread is dead ass fuck....smh....i know its been dead at other times and picked back up but this time it really seems like its dead for good.
My boy TMT, lemme know what you think of this song. Type of song I just light a blunt to and look out the window of the car and ride

Spitta Andretti

My boy TMT, lemme know what you think of this song. Type of song I just light a blunt to and look out the window of the car and ride

Spitta Andretti

hahah...lol...dude u swear ur a DJ huh? Always posting random ass music in here.....But yes its a cool, smooth little track. ..i cant complain....anywho, glad weve been having better weather as of late. i cant wait for SummerTime Chi!!! Get thse dope spots jumpimg!!

Heavy d has been garbage lately. Same with the Nike bags. The all green bags were pretty good. Now they have these white alien heads.i think they alright. Anybody else have em?

Last time I shot up (h) was December 29th. 2 days after I completed a 4month program. I was 5months clean. Besides weed. Got arrested 10mins after us in. Someone called me in. Be careful guys. Trust no one.

Last edited:
I hear you on that trust thing. Dont put it in everyones hands, it could be the one sleeping next to you on a pillow that puts you behind bars. No one ever tells the other side of why someone spazzed out.
In whoas case sounds like it isnt meant to be. I know im tryna stay as far away from this shit as I can

Well i hate to say i told u so......but Trump will be sending in the feds to Chicago. If you guys remember I posted about this a few times that Chicago would be Trumps "law and order" example city and a focal point of his presidency. They are about to. hit this mother fucking city hard ass fuck!!! I highly recommend staying the fuck outta the hood copping as its about ti get hott ass fuck there! Thats what all these extra patrols, mobile command centers, etc has been about. Trump has announced they will be sending in the feds to take control. as they say "the block hotter than crisco"........youve been warned.

… the evening broadcast on Fox News of “The O’Reilly Factor” [featured] a segment in which the host, Bill O’Reilly, explored whether and how the federal government could intervene in combating violent crime by having federal authorities prosecute some cases or calling in the National Guard.

Both the segment and Mr. Trump’s tweet appeared to draw from an article published on Monday in The Chicago Tribune that stated that there had been more shootings and homicides so far this year than by the same time last year. The Tribune reported that as of early Monday, “at least 228 people had been shot in Chicago so far this year, a 5.5 percent increase from the 216 shot in the same period time last year.” It also reported that there had been at least 42 homicides in the city, an increase of 23.5 percent from the 34 homicides during the same period in 2016.

Eddie Johnson, Chicago’s police superintendent, issued a statement: “As the mayor said just a few hours ago, the Chicago Police Department is more than willing to work with the federal government to build on our partnerships with D.O.J., F.B.I., D.E.A. and A.T.F. and boost federal prosecution rates for gun crimes in Chicago.”

On Tuesday night, a Chicago police spokesman cited statistics that differed from those noted by Mr. Trump and The Tribune. So far in 2017, the spokesman said, 234 people have been shot, 38 of them fatally. That compares to 227 people shot during the same period in the start of 2016, 33 of whom died, he said. It was unclear why the number of homicides cited by Mr. Trump, The Tribune and Mr. O’Reilly — 42 — varied from that noted by the Chicago police. (article)
New York Times, today (1/25/16) (excerpt)

Shit is crazy. Trump may be talking shit but who knows. Multi agency task forces like the cop there is talking about of course are nothing new, we had a fucking DEA-ATF-local police task force in the little rural county I grew up in cause there was so much pot growing and pill selling and robberies and stuff. But Trump's hinting at almost full on martial law. Seems like Chicago is going thru some shit like what we did here in NYC in the beginning of the crack era although I haven't been to chi-town in years, only visited a few times and didn't fuck with the local dope scene there at all … but stay safe out their kids … either way even if Trump himself doesn't do shit he's putting enough pressure on your piece of shit mayor that it sounds like LE is really going to just start fucking people up …

and the new sheriff in town is Trump and almost surely Sessions at DOJ, that's not your Obama and Holder/Lynch, these people have will have the cop's backs not looking to investigate them for everything … sounds like shit is gonna get real. the drug scene here is much more on the d.l. and we don't have serious open-air dealing and not a lot of violence, although good dope and coke (especially hard) is abundant but you have to get a phone number not just drive/walk around in the hood. this of course is a huge change from what NYC used to be like before we had a succession of cracking-down law-and-order mayors and aggressive policing. the change here is pretty unbelievable but it could happen with y'all too although from everything I hear shit is just crazy over there right now.

keep your eye on the road and your hand on the wheel and a sharp eye for LE, chicago friends :|

… the evening broadcast on Fox News of “The O’Reilly Factor” [featured] a segment in which the host, Bill O’Reilly, explored whether and how the federal government could intervene in combating violent crime by having federal authorities prosecute some cases or calling in the National Guard.

Both the segment and Mr. Trump’s tweet appeared to draw from an article published on Monday in The Chicago Tribune that stated that there had been more shootings and homicides so far this year than by the same time last year. The Tribune reported that as of early Monday, “at least 228 people had been shot in Chicago so far this year, a 5.5 percent increase from the 216 shot in the same period time last year.” It also reported that there had been at least 42 homicides in the city, an increase of 23.5 percent from the 34 homicides during the same period in 2016.

Eddie Johnson, Chicago’s police superintendent, issued a statement: “As the mayor said just a few hours ago, the Chicago Police Department is more than willing to work with the federal government to build on our partnerships with D.O.J., F.B.I., D.E.A. and A.T.F. and boost federal prosecution rates for gun crimes in Chicago.”

On Tuesday night, a Chicago police spokesman cited statistics that differed from those noted by Mr. Trump and The Tribune. So far in 2017, the spokesman said, 234 people have been shot, 38 of them fatally. That compares to 227 people shot during the same period in the start of 2016, 33 of whom died, he said. It was unclear why the number of homicides cited by Mr. Trump, The Tribune and Mr. O’Reilly — 42 — varied from that noted by the Chicago police. (article)
New York Times, today (1/25/16) (excerpt)

Shit is crazy. Trump may be talking shit but who knows. Multi agency task forces like the cop there is talking about of course are nothing new, we had a fucking DEA-ATF-local police task force in the little rural county I grew up in cause there was so much pot growing and pill selling and robberies and stuff. But Trump's hinting at almost full on martial law. Seems like Chicago is going thru some shit like what we did here in NYC in the beginning of the crack era although I haven't been to chi-town in years, only visited a few times and didn't fuck with the local dope scene there at all … but stay safe out their kids … either way even if Trump himself doesn't do shit he's putting enough pressure on your piece of shit mayor that it sounds like LE is really going to just start fucking people up …

and the new sheriff in town is Trump and almost surely Sessions at DOJ, that's not your Obama and Holder/Lynch, these people have will have the cop's backs not looking to investigate them for everything … sounds like shit is gonna get real. the drug scene here is much more on the d.l. and we don't have serious open-air dealing and not a lot of violence, although good dope and coke (especially hard) is abundant but you have to get a phone number not just drive/walk around in the hood. this of course is a huge change from what NYC used to be like before we had a succession of cracking-down law-and-order mayors and aggressive policing. the change here is pretty unbelievable but it could happen with y'all too although from everything I hear shit is just crazy over there right now.

keep your eye on the road and your hand on the wheel and a sharp eye for LE, chicago friends :|

yup! exactly!!!

"Heavy d has been garbage lately. Same with the Nike bags. The all green bags were pretty good. Now they have these white alien heads.i think they alright. Anybody else have em?"
Yup. Holding the Nike swoosh bags right now and I can't tell if it's garbage or my tolerance is a through the roof.
Alien heads , I thought were more garbagy. The dude keeps going from huge bags to tiny. Time to quit, I think.
Just to get the tol. down, at least.

Last edited:
Just wanna warn any of ya'll getting green money sign stamped bags on the west side (Ridgeway) that its not d. Shit is straight up fent and it was making me sick til I stopped. Now Im getting these blue dolphin stamped bags that are way better than that shit.