• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Holy shit guys. We good? Lol.

I want to use just one more (set of) time (s). Ugh. Pick up one more time. I can grab a gram and them thatd be IT. Last me a cpl days then back on sub. I will Decide tomor morning.

Stay warm. Shovel your damn sidewalk!

hahaha...well what did you decide Woa? Being a dope.head im gonna guess u got the jab? especially given its gonna be sooo cold this week. U prolly want something to warm u up.

Figures. Another Sunday night with no dope, too late to go cop on foot because an asshole told you he ain't going at 8pm.

Not trying to lecture you or be a dick, but I think you should stop spending money on d until you get a car. Got a job? That's all you need for a car nowadays. And since it's 2016, you can actually get a nice looking car for cheap. For example, a 2009 mazda 6 with about 80k miles for about 5 or 6 grand. Put 500$ down so the salesman is happy because he will get that cut...cash is king btw. And then you're payments are gonna be manageable like 80-200$ a month depending on credit. Don't let poor credit shy you away either if that's your situation. They will put you in a car as long as you have a job. Worst case, they will make sure you pay by making you grant them access to debit you each month. Used car places are so thirsty to sell you cars especially around this time of year because it's slow. Getting a car can be both intimidating and a hassle, but its super easy and fun. Driving the car you just bought to your place, knowing that it's yours, it's a great feeling. Go for it

Well not everybody can afford a 5 or 6 thousand dollar car, I get the car thing far as priorities but you can get into a used grand prix (all over chicago) with a reliable 3.8 v6 for $2k. But without know an individuals situation, I wouldnt shame anyone. When your prospects are minimum wage That $200 a month is alot when you add insurance and gas into the equation, it may not even be worth getting a car at that point even if you are working full time.
Point is, it can be rough out here so don't be to quick to judge one another or expect anything. Yes, we all should strive to do better. After all the longer your alive the harder u work, the more wealth and experience you should accumulate, in traditional way of thinking lol. If you let yourself fall off, especially while using this junk [which will hasten your fall] then youve gave up or dont care. Just try to do better everyday and eventually maybe you'll get somewhere in the pursuit of happiness.

Last edited:
If you wana use, then use, cuz ur not guna stop anyway. Eventually, you'll have had enough of the lifestyle. Or not. Some people never quit. And its a sad life

Depends, if your established and have already made a life (source of income*) for yourself as long as you dont fuck it up and your connections are solid it takes max $200 a week to completely stay off sick, maybe less but anything more in my opinion is you treating yourself or going overboard or ur getting ripped..
If the stuff is strong, if its some grade A, u can feel a visible grain of d.
With a good job/starting career making $15 or more a hour you can stay good

Last edited:
yes, buy heroin, but dont get high offa it... How many people can honestly accomplish that? one in 5000?

pickin up 2 jabs 2marrow! First time doin some in almost a week! Lookin fwd to actually feeling high!

Nah, I wasn't shaming and surely don't judge. I'm an addict as well and I know firsthand how tough it could be to save money and get out from the holes we dig, but the reality is that dependable transportation is very important in today's world. Unless you live and work in the city, then maybe I guess you could get by without one, but still, relying on someone for rides or taking public transportation sucks. It's worth it to save money for a car so that you don't need to rely on anyone but yourself. It also opens the door for employment. Shit, you could get that car and do Uber or lyft and pay it off easily that way. Bare minimum insurance coverage should only cost about 50 to 75 bucks a month. Lol telling me I'm judging someone because I think they should prioritize getting transportation. And it wouldn't be 200 unless they've had repossessions in the past. More like 125$ which imo, is very affordable. A car opens the door for opportunities and it's very likely that those opportunities will come and go if you have to rely on someone else to get around. It's just reality. This is just all debate btw, don't take it the wrong way like I'm arguing or harping on anyone, but it's awful to sit and wait on someone for rides because you have to work around their schedule and to me, that's torture.

Yes utter torture no exaggeration lol, I'm right here with u Factjustfacts. U heard my post lol

I can't imagine not having a car or dependable transportation.

Spend that shit... u aint gon die with it

Playing on Chicago radio, our city is unique thats for sure. Play this next time u goin 2 cop lol

facts!!! for real....ppl always want to pretend like thats some crazy ass conspiracy theory.....but no, everything u said was 100% true.....white ppl will lie, but they know damn well mechanisms are put in place to target and desemfranchise blacks, period......do black ppl not respond respond appropriately? sure.....but there is no reverse racism bullshit coming from blacks.....name calling and telling some white person theyre a piece of shit is not racism....redlining, voter suppression, jobs, prison industrial complex is racism! for example theres a white teacher one time that in an auditorium full of white ppl asked them Are white ppl racists? about 25% raised their hand? then she asked are black ppl racists? ALL hands went up!!! She then asked what are some things white ppl can do to be racists towards blacks? some of the answers were target them economically for jobs and housing decscrimination, suppress their votes, have cops targets them etc.....then she asked what are some ACTIONS as a group black ppl can do to be racists towards whites besides name calling? Hardly ANYONE gave an answer!!!!! truth is white ppl view themsleves at war with black ppl, no matter how much they lie about it. they will deny, deflect and lie...but theres not ONE white person that would switch races with a black person.

I found the video I think you were referring to. Another video explains how its not even possible for blacks to be racist. Blacks can be prejudice towards whites, just like there are prejudice whites. But Blacks do not have the power (institutionally, nor as a collective group) to change the course of a white persons life. But I assure u whites have the power to change the course of a black persons life. Especially if they refuse to hire them, just touching on the topic.

Last edited:
Yes utter torture no exaggeration lol, I'm right here with u Factjustfacts. U heard my post lol

Spend that shit... u aint gon die with it

Playing on Chicago radio, our city is unique thats for sure. Play this next time u goin 2 cop lol

I found the video I think you were referring to. Another video explains how its not even possible for blacks to be racist. Blacks can be prejudice towards whites, just like there are prejudice whites. But Blacks do not have the power (institutionally, nor as a collective group) to change the course of a white persons life. But I assure u whites have the power to change the course of a black persons life. Especially if they refuse to hire them, just touching on the topic.

Yup! You got it...thats the video. Personally i dont beleive black ppl should discuss racism at all with white ppl at all. The majority of white ppl are well aware just how racist and evil other whites can be they are not fooled. And they are obsessive about blacks....look at damn near any article or comment section on the intermet that involves black ppl and youll see nothing but racists comments literally non stop.....Also there have been tons of emails, text, etc rather its in a police dept i.e. Florida palm beach sheriff office or san francisco cops sharing nothimg but racists texts and joke all day or Sony Studio execs just discussing black ppl ALL day. I dont give a shit if ppl want to lie and denny that this goes on....all white ppl know it does.

Yall aint posted nothing! wtf lol I woke up feeling good this morning, do some good in the world today. Do something productive, on another note I recently have become addicted to... coconut oil LOL Whats happenin my homie TMT

TMT. I did end up calling my old using buddy. Fortunately he is actually also a real FRIEND to some degree in that he looks beyond his benefits would feel guilty using with me. I even lied and tols him I had used last week because I knew if I said how long it had actually been he would say no for sure. Said no anyway..

So I got a quarter oz of some solid herb. Its last years crop so it was "on sale". Found a very reliable connect.

Coconut oil rocks!

TMT. I did end up calling my old using buddy. Fortunately he is actually also a real FRIEND to some degree in that he looks beyond his benefits would feel guilty using with me. I even lied and tols him I had used last week because I knew if I said how long it had actually been he would say no for sure. Said no anyway..

So I got a quarter oz of some solid herb. Its last years crop so it was "on sale". Found a very reliable connect.

Coconut oil rocks!

word. i picked up 2 jabs yesterday.....#NOD SQUAD

Its been just over 6 1/2 years since the last time I used. I keep thinking one of these days I'm gonna get some just to see what the dope is like these days.