• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cheesey chat up lines...

carrying on with this theme

...............as her head started to nod and her eyes began to roll,i would lovingly whisper in her ear "darling,i sneaked 4mls of GBL into your rum and coke"

Nah, i would never do this. It would be 5 just to make sure.

Can't help but join this bandwagon, lol.

" If I could re-write the alphabet, I would put you and I together "

Yes, a little lame, but worked.

Mind you, like Kate said, it's a damn good thing a lot of these gals have moved forward and now put you on your toes, heh. It's kinda fun =D

Credit where credit's due though, Kate got in one in the first page of this thread, I can't say anymore than that...

Happy Days...

how else does codshit get all those phonenumbers?

"Right, get your coat! We're leaving, you've scored." :D

Kate chill they are generally just a bit of nonsense patter on the sesh to be honest. I think most of them you'd have to be a complete pleb to even attempt. The one above is a rare exception though! ;)

"Right, get your coat! We're leaving, you've scored." :D

Kate chill they are generally just a bit of nonsense patter on the sesh to be honest. I think most of them you'd have to be a complete pleb to even attempt. The one above is a rare exception though! ;)

You mean you use a few of these all the time...

If your offended by rape or murder please don't open this and no ive never used it but heard it at a party awhile ago, it's pretty shockin :| ..............................

NSFW:
Let's not turn this rape into a murder

I was in a bar once and spotted this stunner (thai girl - melt the elastic in your underpants hot) sat on her own, so told my friend to go and chat to her while I was getting the drinks in. I told him there was absolutely no chance she'd not tell him to fuck off, so thought it'd be funny...

He walked up to her and she was smoking and honest to God, said "smokings bad for you, but not as bad as me.... baby"

He ended up going out with her for a few months?!?

Maybe she couldn't understand English all to well?

You look like my wife, but fatter.

A couple of my mates said that you take it up the arse.

I've got aids, so we'll need to use johny

here is 50p to call your parents to tell them you're not coming home tonight, and i want the change as well because it'll only cost you 20p or so if you make it quick.

i've got some sandpaper we could use back at mine because your face looks rough

I've got loads of money

Does this smell like chloroform?

Reminds me of a couple of daft birds back at my mate's one time after a night out in town. One of my mate, tryna hit them with stupid patter for his own amusement, after some comment about drinks getting spiked said "Don't worry hen, if the GHB doesn't kick in the GBH will"

Get your coat love ive got a knife..... :p

Hahahaha.

"Awright sweetheart, you wantin' poked?"