• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cheesey chat up lines...

I saw a friend of mine whisper something to a girl he just met. She then starts to cry and goes away. 5 min. later she comes back and starts to kiss him and then they leave together.
I would really like to know what the hell he said, but unfortunately my friend was so drunk that he couldn't remember it the next day. :\

What the hell could he have said?!

Myself and a mate were on the piss couple of weeks ago and met a couple of German and Polish au pairs. We then met them again later in a late bar and got chatting to them. I was fairly oiled up and said to the German one that she looked well and her response was
"Why don't you tell me you want to fuck me and I'll decide whether we fuck or not". My friend jumped in quick enough to say you wanna fuck but they ended up moving off to another table where some other friends of theirs were sitting. Gonna keep an eye out for her over the Chrimbo to wish her a happy boning, I mean Christmas! ;)

This is a club situation where you have one nice and one fatty together since that one happens a lot.

Walk up to the fatty and ask her if she wants to dance.
She having been devoid of male attention for almost her whole life will become a little flustered and say yes.
You then reply with 'fuck off then so I can talk to your mate'.

Success guaranteed!

Show me your front bum

show me where you piss from

show us yer vertical smile

axe wound

butchers bin

ham wallet

badly packed kebab

im all out, this is what this thread was all about yeah?im not gonnarted it all

Do you work for UPS? Because I saw you checking out my package...

I once had a shirt on that had "If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?" (mephedrone days, when you didn't give a fuck what you went out in for the 9th time that week), and it fucking worked! She said try your luck, I got 6 tails in a row, I got her pregnant.

This is a club situation where you have one nice and one fatty together since that one happens a lot.

Walk up to the fatty and ask her if she wants to dance.
She having been devoid of male attention for almost her whole life will become a little flustered and say yes.
You then reply with 'fuck off then so I can talk to your mate'.

Success guaranteed!

Haha. Me and a lad did something similar. The one fitter friend goes fucking mental at you.

When i was 17, i went up to a girl and said "do you come here often" i still cringe to this day.....

since he started the thread...anyone know what the fuck happened to Codshit ??

"I might not be the hottest guy here, but I'm the only one talkin' to you."

"Wanna go halfers on a bastard?"

this one always works, tried and tested.
GET YOUR RAT OUT!

Someone at work told me that have used this:

Would you rather a. have an evil hand and a gingerbread mum or b. have a gingerbread hand and an evil mum?

lube?? Just spit on your dick and ram it in...

Lines if you see something tidy--

1.'id pick the corn out of her shit and eat it'.(sesame seeds is another good one)
2.'Id swim through a river of shit to suck the cock of the last guy that fucked her'....-try it out with the lads around,its a crowd pleaser...gold coast styles.

'can i smell your cunt? must be your feet then!
-have the ice pack ready cos its usually a punch in the head that comes next!!

so.... a guy just elbowed me in the head (i am quite tall so this can't really happen by accident) in order to make a big deal about kissing my head better.

thats right guys, the way to get a girl is to assault them then kiss it better.

what a douche.

Someone at work told me that have used this:

Would you rather a. have an evil hand and a gingerbread mum or b. have a gingerbread hand and an evil mum?

Wibz, I only just noticed this post, but it's amazing. Haha :D

edit: chinup, thats rubbish! what an idiot

(this was what i intended to post but got distracted)