• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cheesey chat up lines...

nice shoes show us ya gurt

I'm interested to know how successful you've been and whether you got laid with that chat up line? Let's get into stats.

Any of the lines posted here - what did they lead to? A fuck you're pathetic face or what?

^
Ock now you've made it all boring for me :( such a disappointment, typical eh :D

Oh silly me in that case stick the kettle on, make sure the doors closed when you fuck off and ring me sometime you might get lucky again

I'm interested to know how successful you've been and whether you got laid with that chat up line? Let's get into stats.

Any of the lines posted here - what did they lead to? A fuck you're pathetic face or what?

no iv never used it , i just find the word gurt amusing

no way in hell id use that , i dont use pick up lines anyway , i just chat normally
n if its a goer itll show some way or another

Are you a parking ticket, cos you've got FINEEEE written all over you.

chat up lines are AIDS though. might as well just walk around asking for sex - you'll get slapped a bit, but there's an honesty there that chat up lines just don't have haha ;)

Oh silly me in that case stick the kettle on, make sure the doors closed when you fuck off and ring me sometime you might get lucky again

I'm already lucky..but happy to make you a cuppa honey :)

Tea and sympathy here for you :D

No need love. I'll have two sugars and you both can watch if you fancy. No chat up was required tonight she let herself in the lucky girl!

Fuck me I thought I was on a different forum then. Ah well never mind I still hit the target lol.
New chat up line: oi Kate grab your webcam you've pulled!

Best line ever .....

Alright, alright, think of it like this: jump ahead ten, twenty years, okay? And you're married. Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy that it used to have, you know? You start to blame your husband. You start to think of all those guys you met in your life and what might have happened if you'd picked up with one of them, right? Well I'm one of those guys, that's me! So think of this as time travel. From then to now to find out what you're missing out on. See, what this really could be is a gigantic favor to both you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out on anything; I'm just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, totally boring, and you made the right choice and you're really happy.

before-sunrise.jpg

^
LM you never fail to excite the imagination and senses - I vote you best chat up liner eva %)

Well he's right it's spelled "och" and you're supposed to bring up a bit phlegm when you say it.

Maybe if your an east coast sheep shagger but I'm a west is best gal ;) and we say ock. And I don't do phlegm :|

awrite doll. get yer pants aff.

Edit:sorry thats not even a chat up line. just terrible patter. :p

Last edited: