• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
great. no bjcs333 for 3months :D

i'll drink to that!

glad that nightmare is over. i feel like a whole new person.

By the way w01f have you or anyone seen these yet? These are the new "quartz knot" nails and they supposedly require no carb cap. The oil is supposed to melt, drip down into the second layer of the quartz and vaporize there between the two hot pieces of quartz. No one I know has one and seems like a cool idea but I don't know how well they function or if they just singe your dab at a super high temp lol

DnAzLAh.png
Nope, I haven't tried those yet. It looks fun as hell to use, but I'm not sure about the function of not needing a carb cap either. Obviously you can heat up any nail hot enough to not need a carb cap, so I'm not sure that's a good selling point (unless I'm missing something?). It looks pretty though :)

So I've been ignoring it completely but dude at work played the Drake tracks dissing Meek Mills....

Y'alll heard any of this shit? Jesus christ, man....

Who knew Drake had the heart to go toe-to-toe with a battle rapper? I'd've never fuckin' guessed that shit....

drake sucks regardless. he has good tunes. usually when he's not being a bitch crying like an adele over men.

but he's a soft fool and i hate him. i wish he wasn't so popular. stupid teens live by his lyrics ffs. and the fanboys that like him piss me off even more cuz they just soft fools.

i don't enjoy meek's music neither.

slap on some flume n load the bong ffs. i'd eat the acid later

Can't listen to Drake?

Meh. Different strokes.

Some of his songs are fucking awesome. Some are.... sensitive. I'll agree to that.

Dude can flow, though. Apparently he dropped two diss tracks within days of Meek Mills saying he had a ghostwriter.... I ended up reading a li'l about it when I was looking for youtube links for the back to back track I heard at work this morning.
shy.gif

idk, he's got some super quotables in that shit.... "trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers... you gettin' bodied by a singin' nigga...." "you love her then you gotta give the world to her.... is that a world tour or your girl's tour? I know you gotta be a thug for her; this ain't what she meant when she told you to open up more...." "I did another one, I did another one... you still ain't did shit about the other one...." "I'm not the type of nigga that'll type to niggaz.... shout out to my boss bitches wifin' niggaz...."

I'm not big into this shit but I know it's gotta hurt when another dude talks about your woman bein' leaps and bounds more successful than you are....

Them right there? Them mafuckas is knockout punches to the type of dude Meek Mills portrays himself as, every single one.

half of these 'artists' don't write their own lyrics i'm almost sure.

what constitutes being an artist these days is your flow and your performance.

otherwise you're practically a puppet.

rap music sucks ass these days. maybe i'm just a deep person but i cannot sit down sober (when i usually listen to music) and enjoy hearing garbage about money and hoes n your cars ffs. unless it has a good beat tho. but that kinda rap i listen to when drinking.

deeper rap like mac, kendrick to name a few is what i prefer. excluding kendrick's latest album which just sounds like total MLK stuff that i cannot enjoy.

i love old school wiz to sit & smoke too tho. old weezy and yeezy is good shit too.

but i enjoy electronic music and generally more psychedelic music nowadays.

i don't sip lean n gobble bars anymore so rap is just stupid to me nowadays.

not that you asked but i'm bored.

I've seen a few people with carb caps for their bangers on instagram but I don't know what company makes them. It looks like the OFZ for the mothership buckets kinda.

Nice that yours fits on perfect lol

By the way w01f have you or anyone seen these yet? These are the new "quartz knot" nails and they supposedly require no carb cap. The oil is supposed to melt, drip down into the second layer of the quartz and vaporize there between the two hot pieces of quartz. No one I know has one and seems like a cool idea but I don't know how well they function or if they just singe your dab at a super high temp lol

Nice glass man! One of these days I'll have to figure out hosting to post up a few pictures... I love where glass art has gone, so much cool shit. And I don't worry about it breaking, those people only get to look at it lol

There's a glass artist named Mr Xtra Crispy that makes carb caps for bangers, it's basically a modified QFZ. I'll post later when I can look up his IG tag.

I've used those JRed diamond knots too, really nice, though it might still help to put some kind of flat glass carb on it.

half of these 'artists' don't write their own lyrics i'm almost sure.

what constitutes being an artist these days is your flow and your performance.

otherwise you're practically a puppet.

rap music sucks ass these days. maybe i'm just a deep person but i cannot sit down sober (when i usually listen to music) and enjoy hearing garbage about money and hoes n your cars ffs. unless it has a good beat tho. but that kinda rap i listen to when drinking.

deeper rap like mac, kendrick to name a few is what i prefer. excluding kendrick's latest album which just sounds like total MLK stuff that i cannot enjoy.

i love old school wiz to sit & smoke too tho. old weezy and yeezy is good shit too.

but i enjoy electronic music and generally more psychedelic music nowadays.

i don't sip lean n gobble bars anymore so rap is just stupid to me nowadays.

not that you asked but i'm bored.

I listen to everything that sounds good to me.

I was introduced to music through rap.... it'll always be a part of my range of preferences. Lately I've been really fuckin' with reggae-influenced hip hop, with artists like Damian Marley, Capleton and Sizzla being at the top of that list.

Can't forget Stephen, though, them two Marley brothers are the only ones I need to know about.

[edit: I think it's funny that you consider Kendrick Lamar and Mac Miller (am I getting that right) "deep rap." It's hard to get inspiring music that's playlisted on the radio these days.

Hell, when I think "deep rap" I think of Eyedea (RIP), Sage Francis, Talib Kweli, Grieves, Brother Ali-- hell, 95% of Rhymesayers Ent.... but I definitely don't think of Kendrick Lamar and Mac Miller, lol.]

Last edited:
I listen to everything that sounds good to me.

I was introduced to music through rap.... it'll always be a part of my range of preferences. Lately I've been really fuckin' with reggae-influenced hip hop, with artists like Damian Marley, Capleton and Sizzla being at the top of that list.

Can't forget Stephen, though, them two Marley brothers are the only ones I need to know about.

yah i pretty much just listen to w/e sounds good.

yeah i been listening to reggae. it's just background noise for good sessions ime. that & deep house :D

hear dis shit. fuckin' anthem

Hell, when I think "deep rap" I think of Eyedea (RIP), Sage Francis, Talib Kweli, Grieves, Brother Ali-- hell, 95% of Rhymesayers Ent.... but I definitely don't think of Kendrick Lamar and Mac Miller, lol.]

For real dude. We may disagree about Drake (he is in fact terrible), but we can agree? that Top40/radio-played music is garbage. I even kinda believe it's made to keep the black man down.

But Rhymesayers, damn, I've been listening to Mac Lethal since like Love Potion 4, that guy put KC on the map

kdot's pretty deep. mac is so-so. mac's more lost than anything

deeper than the trap is what i mean.

deeper than the trap is what i mean.

Which is unfortunately what a lot of people think of when they think "rap" these days.... :(

That shit was okay for liiiiiike... 3 months. Then it just overwhelmed everything else....

Fuckin' Yo Gotti and Gucci Mane are to blame, I swear they are...

WAIT< YOU MEANT MAC LETHAL

I was thinking of the wrong Mac, man, mac lethal is fucking awesome. There was this one pancake rap he did, just chillin' drinkin' a 5th of somethin' and fryin' up stacks of pancakes... lemme see if I can find that shit....

[edit: yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

that video makes me want to drink some hard liquor.]

jibult think i may try that home hash out i talked to you about today if its even better than the weed ive been smoking these last few weeks then its worth the money i let you know what i think of it

jibult think i may try that home hash out i talked to you about today if its even better than the weed ive been smoking these last few weeks then its worth the money i let you know what i think of it

Sounds good, dude! I'm sure you'll like it-- long as your friend knows what he's doing. :)

The hardest part about making large amounts of hash is getting enough product to work with. The processes used to make the stuff can vary from ridiculously easy to super complicated kitchen chemistry (complicated to me, at least.)

WAIT< YOU MEANT MAC LETHAL

I was thinking of the wrong Mac, man, mac lethal is fucking awesome. There was this one pancake rap he did, just chillin' drinkin' a 5th of somethin' and fryin' up stacks of pancakes... lemme see if I can find that shit....

[edit: yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

that video makes me want to drink some hard liquor.]

ahh. i meant mac miller ahah.

ohhhh you cunt.

And here I thought we could bond a bit over the pancake rap....

awwwww fuck it

In other news, I want to get incredibly high today so I think I'm going to.

I'm starting to think my main connect is purposely running dry right before my payday.

It's irrational but fuck, I'm starting to see a pattern here. Fuckin' black market....

he's informing on the police jib.

he's waiting for you to say "alright man, since you been getting dry so often ima buy up half a qp just for safety measure"

then when you take the 2ounces before you get home they'd pull you over and throw you in jail for drug trafficking and out of nowhere they'd find a dead guy in your trunk that the police killed out of racism.

it's not uncommon

he's informing on the police jib.

he's waiting for you to say "alright man, since you been getting dry so often ima buy up half a qp just for safety measure"

then when you take the 2ounces before you get home they'd pull you over and throw you in jail for drug trafficking and out of nowhere they'd find a dead guy in your trunk that the police killed out of racism.

it's not uncommon

Since I came back from my vacation my money's been lower than I've wanted it to be. I've only been able to afford a quarter a week and still have the money I need to get through the week and to throw a small portion into savings. He also knows that I don't like to buy in bulk specifically because of the transport complications.

In my state (Maryland), possessing marijuana only becomes a crime once you have 10g or more. Trafficking isn't normally tacked onto anything less than a couple of ounces, and distribution isn't likely unless I bought like seven 1g bags at a time (which I don't.)

Also, I just wouldn't believe that he'd work for the police, and if he did it would be stupid beyond measure to offer up a weed customer that you've been friends with since the sandbox and knows absolutely everything about your entire family instead of an H customer that literally means nothing but irritation and sales.

It's always a possibility, though. I just think he's moving shit too fast between re-supplying everything.

[edit: lmao, i just caught the part about the dead body in my trunk. i gotta start reading everything before I hit reply.]

Status
Not open for further replies.