• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like some high dollar glass work. i'm a fan of really simple glass mostly because my friends have a tendency to break shit and I'd rather not care too much about it. very cool though

Thanks man, and I feel that I've seen more than enough glass break. It's always a bummer no matter how expensive the piece is. I think all glass has its place in the world no matter what it is or who it came from. Most of my high end shit never leaves my house and most of it sits on display unused lol I just have an itch for collecting it. I've truly never really appreciated art besides music until I got into glass and it blows my mind what these people can do with just a few blank tubes of glass and some time over the the torch. I wish I could get into glass blowing / lampworking but I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I definitely appreciate what other people can come up with though especially when you think everything has been done and they blow your mind with some new original design that no one else has really done before.

Nice glass yo

I recently broke a quartz banger's neck, and ended up keeping it to use as a carb cap for another quartz banger. It fits PERFECTLY on top AND I get to see the extra dab hit build up in the carb cap because it's "see-though" (so fucking cool looking). I needed a new carb cap anyway, and this one is now my favorite to use.

Lose-Win situation right there with a broken piece, so it's not always bad to break a piece, lol.

Sounds like a win to me lol I've recently been all about my quartz banger too but I don't have a proper carb cap for it either. The normal highly educated titanium carb caps don't fit on mine and I'm too cheap to buy their slightly modified "party cap" so I've been using my pendant for it. It's cool until I end up with errl all over my shirt and that shit doesn't come off in the washing machine easy :p

I've seen a few people with carb caps for their bangers on instagram but I don't know what company makes them. It looks like the OFZ for the mothership buckets kinda.

Nice that yours fits on perfect lol

By the way w01f have you or anyone seen these yet? These are the new "quartz knot" nails and they supposedly require no carb cap. The oil is supposed to melt, drip down into the second layer of the quartz and vaporize there between the two hot pieces of quartz. No one I know has one and seems like a cool idea but I don't know how well they function or if they just singe your dab at a super high temp lol

DnAzLAh.png

Last edited:
bummer Blank :/ hang in there it will wear off.

doing good over here, just got rehired back at my old place of work. Lot of the same problems and bs so we will see how long I can handle it, but it will make for a good stepping stone if nothing else. Much easier to find work when you are already working for whatever reason.

Took monday off because I have to get dental work done, looking forward to only having to work 3-10hr days.. definitely enjoyed the long weekend and got rested up.

how's everyone else doing? Hope you're not too bad off Blank, I remember having some scary times from when I used to pop a lot of x. If things get bad I hope you have someone you can call and have a sitter if need be. Best of wishes for you buddy.

man i wish i cud just feel euphoric. or pop a benzo.

alcohol isn't going down easy cuz of shrooms.

literally nothing to smoke.

im taking tomorrow off lol.

Great to hear about the job bro.

and no1 to call ffs. it's almost 5-am

so tweaked man. TC?

talking helps a great deal. had some friends over earlier.

going for a hippy flip then BAM, e-bomb. fml. waste of good sleep n money

Thanks man, and I feel that I've seen more than enough glass break. It's always a bummer no matter how expensive the piece is. I think all glass has its place in the world no matter what it is or who it came from. Most of my high end shit never leaves my house and most of it sits on display unused lol I just have an itch for collecting it. I've truly never really appreciated art besides music until I got into glass and it blows my mind what these people can do with just a few blank tubes of glass and some time over the the torch. I wish I could get into glass blowing / lampworking but I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I definitely appreciate what other people can come up with though especially when you think everything has been done and they blow your mind with some new original design that no one else has really done before.

as a musician I hate when people say things like they don't have an artistic bone in their body or they aren't capable of being an artist. I truly believe art is within every human being for we all have emotion- art is just simply a display of said emotion, comes in many forms. Often times the most basics of art consist of patience, persistence, and an open mind as well a disciplined one. I wish everyone were an artist. I used to be a music snob but lately I've tried to change my view and appreciate everyone's music if they are humble and dedicated.

Hey maybe it's not for you though, we are all different with out unique set of talents. I bet with enough patience and time you could become a glass blower though. Just my thoughts. should at least give it a try if it is something you are passionate about.

man i wish i cud just feel euphoric. or pop a benzo.

alcohol isn't going down easy cuz of shrooms.

literally nothing to smoke.

im taking tomorrow off lol.

Great to hear about the job bro.

and no1 to call ffs. it's almost 5-am

so tweaked man. TC?

talking helps a great deal. had some friends over earlier.

going for a hippy flip then BAM, e-bomb. fml. waste of good sleep n money

Bummer I'd blaze you out if you were around. Make sure your are drinking lots of water and eat if at all possible, can be hard sometimes.

Heard alcohol helps with the shrooms. Careful mixing it with x pills, especially untested.

What's TC?

Should call the guy when you level out and let him hear it.

bad time. untested roll. sigh.

hope all is well with you guys

Risky these days man. I haven't really fucked with that shit in like 10 years since all those research chemicals / piperazine became popular.

I feel bad for the kids now who buy "molly" that shit is even easier to cut now in powder or crystal form at least in my day everything was pressed and no one could really cut the pills lol. It was either a bunk press or not. Good luck. If you aren't familiar with pillreports I'd Google it and check it out.
You can find out if the press you got was legit or not and see test results

man i thought it would put a positive spin on the mushies.

to no help man damn :(

just general unease

/quit untested X for GOOD

legit barely felt the mushies. ffs. what a godforsaken waste

as a musician I hate when people say things like they don't have an artistic bone in their body or they aren't capable of being an artist. I truly believe art is within every human being for we all have emotion- art is just simply a display of said emotion, comes in many forms. Often times the most basics of art consist of patience, persistence, and an open mind as well a disciplined one. I wish everyone were an artist. I used to be a music snob but lately I've tried to change my view and appreciate everyone's music if they are humble and dedicated.

Hey maybe it's not for you though, we are all different with out unique set of talents. I bet with enough patience and time you could become a glass blower though. Just my thoughts. should at least give it a try if it is something you are passionate about.

I've really considered taking a few beginner glass/sculpture work classes but I'd need to take a few prereq art classes before that. I'm a marketing student and I'm studying everything I hate right now. I learn to manipulate and take advantage of people and it really eats away at me. I had no idea what I wanted to do when I started school so I just picked somthin I thought I could make decent money at. Huge mistake. I wish I would of followed my dreams but I'm almost done with my BA in marketing so I'm just sticking with it since my parents paid my way through. I'm still young though so it's always a possibility

right hello dont know if this is the wrong thread or aloud but ive been offered some home made hash for doing a shake is £25 a gram about right ?

right hello dont know if this is the wrong thread or aloud but ive been offered some home made hash for doing a shake is £25 a gram about right ?

Price discussion not allowed, you golden fool.

Not publicly, at least. PMing you now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.