• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaaahhhh, I actually realized that he put out his Professional Rapper cd when I saw the cartoon video for the song, so I went ahead and grabbed the whole thing.

More on SMECO: http://www.smecocoolsentry.com/residential/how_coolsentry_works.php

Thing is, they talk about signing up and enrolling in the program, but.... I don't remember ever being given a choice.

If you rent it could have been your landlord. I would think they would have a hard time entering someone's property and touching their AC without some form of consent. Although I can't really imagine anyone actually wanting something like this besides the power company. I really doubt anyone on my block would sign up for that knowingly, if I wanted to save money on my bill I would just use the AC less, wouldn't sign up for someone else to control my AC unit. Does seem strange. I had a hard time finding any info that wasn't directly from SMECO themselves on the topic during google and yahoo searches which seemed strange.

tomorrow's the day i leave this place for several months :).

can't wait to taste dat foreign dro and pussy =D.

wish I could say the same, love going to and seeing new places. Seems like the further from home the better, at least for the sake of adventure.

Where are you headed to?

Good luck man, I know its going to be a great experience for you. I did the same thing last year, went to europe to study.

Smoking some hash rolled with tobacco, its nice but id like some flowers

Nice dude enjoy yourself. I wish I would have traveled more in college(or actually stayed in college ha...)

Now the most traveling I do is for work. Spent the week in a hotel about 4 hours away from home, working 10 hour days. All I want to do is smoke, eat, and sleep until it is time to go back again.... at least I have 3 days off, one nice thing about 4-10s.

alright, I'm chillin' here in my hotel room. It's the same layout of the room I first did a heavy dose of DXM in.

Might have to repeat =D.

No weed tho. At least not for this week... Whiskey may have to suffice.

/iPad post

day 3. nothing too bad so far. i actually feel more at peace oddly enough.

mmm, i miss my herb tho

all is swell umf. no pot here but the whiskey tastes fine.

hope all is well with you and i hope you're in good health

lol... so my friends facebooks have been blowing up with this one craigslist rent add, right....

so I see it like 30 times reposted by different people.... eventually click on it....

this house is on my fucking street, lmao..... and no, I don't know this mother fucker but I do know the house..... this shit, though, lol....

http://smd.craigslist.org/roo/5156867858.html

what. the. fuck. do the police set up ads like this i wonder? lets talk business and set you up for conspiring or some shit. thats just so blatant i had to say wtf. if thats not the cops thats fucking crazy and jibult is this in the hood or suburbia?

suburban hood, you could say. The maryland suburbs around DC can get kind of rough....

Man Shot In Face At Waldorf Playground

Waldorf represent yo
rapper-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's funny, though, Hilary Duff caught a lot of shit for calling my town ghetto a few years back, butttttt.... the bitch wasn't too far off. DC gentrification has far-reaching effects, that's all I've gotta say about that.....

lol... so my friends facebooks have been blowing up with this one craigslist rent add, right....

so I see it like 30 times reposted by different people.... eventually click on it....

this house is on my fucking street, lmao..... and no, I don't know this mother fucker but I do know the house..... this shit, though, lol....

http://smd.craigslist.org/roo/5156867858.html

just hit that fool with a "whats good my g"

lol

gentrification is real shit. I see it happening in my hometown. I live in the old part of town (the hood more of less, aka low income housing) and they just spent millions rebuilding a police station that has a couple more millions in high tech vehicles, 300 ft radio/camera tower, holding centers, etc... basically local police force gone military.

Funny thing is that the 5 mile radius around the station is where all the real shit happens. Murders, tweeker campsites, vandalism, graffiti, etc. It's the containment zone. Nice part of towns you will get cuffed for farting near a police officer(maybe slight exaggeration...) but it's still pretty ridiculous when you see it on the daily. The schools over here are already run down, funding being cut and the city is attempting to shut them down. Same part of town where they build ROJTC( or whatever military recruitment thing it's called..) Take away their education, let the drugs abound, and make the only escape look like joining the military and becoming a killing machine.

Unless you were born on the other side of town.

EDIT:
Hey JIb you ever walk by the house? Does it seem like a legit posting or just a prank?

EDIT:
Hey JIb you ever walk by the house? Does it seem like a legit posting or just a prank?

I wouldn't be surprised if I were the only one in the neighborhood not selling drugs.

I don't know "ya boi Sparks" but there's always people outside that row.

Moving at the end of the year into a place that I can grow, again. I'm a little sad that I don't really care anymore because of how cheap pot is now for me. That's a good problem to have though. I'm ok with having good problems.

idk. trailer park boys tho. i'm lovin' that shit these days.

got baked the other day mmm. like yesterday. was kinda let down w the bud tho. maybe the xanax was holding back the high.

Never posted in this thread, what's up ladies and gentlemen I'm highly stoned and intoxicated perfectly.

Smoking on some high-grade Blueberry, the smell and taste is sweet beyond my wildest dreams. Although, I do prefer the Key Lime Pie (high THC% and long-duration, heavy high). Tastes like Key Lime Pie and citrusy indica, but it smells like dog shit in the best way possible in comparison to the beautiful smell of skunky strains. Feeling quite well.

On some other narcotics and drinking a Bellhaven Scottish Ale at the moment. My favorite beer, so fucking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.