• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What would you ask if you had just one question?"

Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us

The song is legit. You should listen to it, because you are asking the exact same question. Seriously lighten up, dude.

"What would you ask if you had just one question?"

Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us

The song is legit. You should listen to it, because you are asking the exact same question. Seriously lighten up, dude.

Nah. I lighten up and people like you throw cheap shots.

It's how I learned to throw 'em myself.

Heading the emergency room now.

If the news is bad or good, I'm still going to a rec shop directly after.

brb death diagnosis.

My two cents, wolf.... You come off as a person who thinks there better than everyone else. Egotistical douche.

Best of luck.

Hope it's not a literal death diagnosis. :\
Second time into the ER for me in the past week alone, because my PCP is booked until the end of this week.

I have complications with my skin that is worrying the doctors. Today I was diagnoses with cellulitis and sent home with new drugs, told to go back to my PCP tomorrow, even though I can't for several more days, so I may be back in the ER tomorrow if things don't look up.

Only time will tell how bad it actually is.

Packing a bong.

tried mushrooms this weekend. was absolutely insane. my friend's mom dropped me to work today. i feel like she digs me. she's single and hot. i don't think i'd ever make a move on her tho. i'd wait for her cuz if anything happens then i'd sound worse if i'm the one who tried for it. :\

one of my dreams is to live with a cougar for a few months tho. a lil sugar mama who can buy me tree and cook for me while i hit the bong and watch movies with the sound off.

ohhh one can only dream 8(

i just dropped my nug in the toilet after having a shit only realising after i flushed and managed to retreive what i think is the nug should i smoke it?

I just opened a can on a prosecutor and judge. My client plead guilty to a MJ and booze dui and part of his probation is the requirement that he not consume MJ or ethanol. He has a MMJ card that has been prescribed by a licensed doctor in lieu of opiates for a major back injury. The prosecutor and the judge tried to tell him that he would face jail time (for probation violation) if he consumed MMJ per his doctor's advice.

The prosecutor had the balls to say, "Everyone knows that Medical Marijuana is a scam where you just pay so you can get high."

I was not having it and argued that it is not the place of the courts or prosecutors to second guess the legislature and undercut the advice of state licensed medical professionals. Furthermore, recreational marijuana is legal, why would someone spend the time to get a doctors rec if they can just go to the store to buy it. I said that the medical marijuana laws are still very gray and a case like this is perfect for the state supreme court to set the record straight about prosecutors and judges trying to interfere with medical advice.

The judge agreed.

What a disgusting and ignorant thing for a prosecutor to say.

You should probably plug it, just in case.

I agree but what I usually do is take it a step further because i'm hard as fucking nails. So what I do is squeeze out the shit water and possible thc and other good plant matter and what not and mainline it. Craziest fucking feeling ever bro. You have to be superhuman like me otherwise you will probably die though, so be cautious.

Just got back from working 12hr days in the blazing sun down in the asshole of california. beat like an abused child.

super salty had me laughing though, it's not just cuz i blazed the whole 4 hr drive home either. well maybe it helped.

this song's been stuck in my head for abouuuuuut 8 hours now, so congratulations, fuckers, I'm passin' it off to youse guise

I just opened a can on a prosecutor and judge. My client plead guilty to a MJ and booze dui and part of his probation is the requirement that he not consume MJ or ethanol. He has a MMJ card that has been prescribed by a licensed doctor in lieu of opiates for a major back injury. The prosecutor and the judge tried to tell him that he would face jail time (for probation violation) if he consumed MMJ per his doctor's advice.

The prosecutor had the balls to say, "Everyone knows that Medical Marijuana is a scam where you just pay so you can get high."

I was not having it and argued that it is not the place of the courts or prosecutors to second guess the legislature and undercut the advice of state licensed medical professionals. Furthermore, recreational marijuana is legal, why would someone spend the time to get a doctors rec if they can just go to the store to buy it. I said that the medical marijuana laws are still very gray and a case like this is perfect for the state supreme court to set the record straight about prosecutors and judges trying to interfere with medical advice.

The judge agreed.

Bulshit

damn bro. lets wish for a post prohibition world. fucking daddy govt. fuck this troll tho i just realized it was this dumb fucker.:p

I don't oppose legalization although many who are in the MMJ community strongly oppose a lot of the legislation with all the little stipulations written into the bills. It's why california still isn't legal imo. As far as I know, CO has done the best job. Besides cannabis prohibition needing to be lifted, hemp prohibition needs to be lifted as well. In comparison to all the industrial crops we grow or even things like clear cutting forest, hemp is a very viable solution for many of these problems.

There is a lot of malarky tied in with the MMJ movement, and I know quite a few people who have their card just because they like smoking and prefer not to have to worry about getting arrested or fined for being in possesion. Also quite a few who just like the idea of having a selection of many different strains and grades, or even those who simply prefer going to a storefront versus a drug dealers house or some random parking lot, etc. A lot of doctors who will take walk-ins and operate a cash only business where most everyone seems to get their recommendation. So there is that, despite the fact that there may be tons of different medical benefits, there are many who use MMJ like recreational weed.

I agree prohibition should be lifted but not under false pretenses. Hemp has a lot to do with why marijuana is illegal imo. To legalize cannabis and not hemp is absolutely insane to ne.

What a disgusting and ignorant thing for a prosecutor to say.

Isn't it the job of the prosecutor to throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see how much of it will stick?

Been awhile since I've been on Bluelight how have you goons been doing?

I've scooped a couple new rigs in the past 2 weeks ish and just cleaned them so I figured I'd pop in and show you what I'm working with now %)

First up I know I'm not too big on the production glass anymore but this hitman x cookiessf collab was calling my name. It's got the newer hammerhead they've been putting in the dabbucinos lately and they absolutely shred. Couldn't be happier with this new guy and I know a lot of people think Dougie from Hitman is a piece of shit for charging so much for his prodo glass but it's cool I'm not upset with the quality / price at all.

1dK127S.png

And the other new scoop I grabbed is a Will Star x Rambler collaboration. I've always appreciated the millie work that Will Star does on most of his pieces and this piece is no different. It features an encased opal opposite to the millie as well. When you're hitting it and the water / light is splashing up by the opal really blings and grabs your attention. Rambler did all the lemon drop work and Will Star did the accents on the purple rain horns.

ImUR6tE.png

And here's a pic of the millie on the back side. It looks offset in the picture because of the angle / roundness but it's 100% centered on there when you see it in person.

Hlw4AlA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.