• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Care to elaborate? I'm fairly certain the only person I talk down to consistently on this forum is BJ, whereas the other party to this conversation seems to constantly be looking down from his imaginary throne. Sometimes our perspectives align perfectly, and other times they're like perpendicular lines.

Right now we're kind of perpendicular.

I held my tongue when you were trying to tell Mafioso how to live his life. You can go fuck yourself if you want to try to play self-help advocate with me now.
Well since you are white knighting for Maf (even though it's clear he can stand up for himself), I'll go ahead and give you MY defense.

Mafioso replied AND addressed me for guidance. If you don't want my opinion, then simply don't ask.

Need a couple reminders? Here you go:

might look into eitlozom.. is it long lasting?

yo wolf sorry for getting a little snappy, you're speaking words of wisdom but just didn't like the way you said it tbh. I've got a lot of stress on me right now and my family life isn't pretty. I'll go 20-30hrs without sleeping pretty regularly and then crash. I know it isn't healthy which is why I love benzos so much but don't have health insurance so getting them prescribed is out of the question. I know it's a dangerous game I play but i'm open to solutions....

and with that, Jib, would you please mind your own business?

Bitch, I'm talking for myself. I alluded to an identical situation. The allusion was to outline a pattern, not to stick up for a separate cause.

If you want businesses to be minded, it might be wise to conduct your personal court via PM and not in the social thread. In the meantime, I'm an advocate of letting a man live his life however he chooses, so long as he's educated in the risk.

The way I read it, you just wanted to make him feel like a fool and shame him out of his habit. Seemed to me he took it in a similar fashion, if you recall his initial response...

::sigh::

You're cool sometimes.

Other times I want to hunt down your addy and come slap the shit out of you on your doorstep (empty threat, it'll never happen.)

So I'm an addict, and you're the one with like a year's worth of edibles stocked up in your pantry? Okay, I'll buy that logic.

I can agree to THAT!

I'm a crab in a bucket, my brutha.... I don't mind a label so long as I can pull you fuckers down with me.

Down to only 6 months' worth?

I feel your pain. I've only got like 4g of flower and a gram and a half of kief. Hard times all around....

I am pretty jealous of your edible collection pictures you've posted in the past, though. Can't lie about that.

First time I've been caught without any edibles in a while yo

I just wish the edible market was as competitive as the flower/oil market so i could get super cheap quality stuff easily. Now I'm thinking of going back to my old style and making it all just because I know I can make something more potent and for less but it requires effort that I'm not totally excited about at the moment. So, yeah I'm out until I stumble across a killer deal again.

That sucks.

I was just checking prices out in Seattle the other day. Flowers are getting cheaper and cheaper.... nearly half per gram what I'd pay for here, if I were to buy it by the gram.

The pricing is starting to get absolutely ridiculous in legal states for top-notch flowers, at least from what I've been able to gather.

The pricing is starting to get absolutely ridiculous in legal states for top-notch flowers, at least from what I've been able to gather.
You are gathering correctly. The sales with flowers these days really feel like they are giving it away. It's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread.

Hey wolf not to drag up old arguments or start new ones, but just to let you know you were poking in places you probably shouldn't be. It did feel like you were trying to shame me, but what's in the past is just that.

Back to working 4 10hr days, which is awesome except this jobsite is 5hrs from home so i'll be stuck up in a hotel all week. At least I get some extra per diem and mileage pay. I barely started this job and already am wishing for a new one... one where all the guys who have stuck it out for 20+years don't suffer from chronic pain. Why can't I just be bill gates rich already??? fuuuuuck.....

and ya Jib you are correct, although oddly enough some of the less stringent states like CA, CO, and WA also see some of the highest prices due to the "weed tourist" as well as some of the lowest.

Hey wolf not to drag up old arguments or start new ones, but just to let you know you were poking in places you probably shouldn't be. It did feel like you were trying to shame me, but what's in the past is just that.
Get over it.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

So hey guys, I shot the shit with these 3 Jehova's Witnesses that came to my front door yesterday. I was fairly drunk and had a pretty legit theological conversation with them.

Told 'em I've never prayed in my life, I've read parts of the Bible but don't have one myself, my attempts at finding religion in the past, yada yada.... So they gave me a few little books to look over and said they were bringing me a free Bible tomorrow (which is today now). Before they left, though, one of them posed a question to me: "If you were given the opportunity to ask God one question, only one question that he were to guarantee a truthful answer, what would it be?" The dude asked me to sit on that prompt overnight and to see if there was anything at the top of my mind when they came back today with the Bible they said they'd bring.

So... I'm having trouble with this one. Initially, my trouble is that I simply don't believe in God as He's been explained by various denominations, and I'm still unsure about the whole concept of a Higher Power altogether. If I were to forget that uncertainty and go along with the scenario, though, one thing comes to mind. I don't know if you guys are willing and open to this convo, though, so I'll just ask what would you guys ask? If anyone feels like answering, I'll throw mine up here.... but I know how fucking irritating religious conversations can become, even if there's not a fanatic involved.

Last edited:
^ Jib you like a Joan Osborne song.

although oddly enough some of the less stringent states like CA, CO, and WA also see some of the highest prices due to the "weed tourist" as well as some of the lowest.
Dude, how long is going to take California to legalize weed already? I mean not only is it legal in Colorado, Washington AND Oregon, but Alaska, the LAST Frontier has already done it. Why are you guys so slow?

Dripping in oil this morning. feels good man

w01f, I don't know the reference so I'm taking it as an insult.

Does it surprise you when people have more of a dynamic personality than a static one? Because it fucking amazes me the judgement that you spew in every single fucking direction.

I'm sorry I can't hold your hand and sing fucking love songs every day with you, but that doesn't mean that I'm a one-trick pony that only knows how much of a douchebag you are and how to express it.

ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg

with little patience for your antagonistic, underhanded bullshit.

at least I'm direct when I want to be a dick. you like to play in the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.