• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

BCF <3 nice to see you back nhow's things going? Back lilvibe is wanting a butty NOW lol n I'm reading her Malory Towers so brb.... xxxxxxxx

Evey

Hi evey :) ty, things are goin alright :) how bout yourself? bet she's lookin forward to xmas?

Hi evey :) ty, things are goin alright :) how bout yourself? bet she's lookin forward to xmas?

Things are ok thanks. Yea she's looking fwd to Christmas - we both are. It's good time to get her to behave too lol when she's naughty I tell her I've seen a crying elf n when she's good I tell her I've seen a smiling elf. You going to be hanging round more? We've missed you <3

Evey

True true BCF, you have been missed. Hope you hang about more. xx

Where's Mental Kenny, wcote,, Swampy, Ben so Fury n Uncle Robert these days. Also some begining with K thats on the tip of my tongue. Was colourful k but he removed that I can't remember but he was a good sort. Also where has Marmz gone again? She seems to have disppeared.

Miss them lot especially Ben, as he was a lovely person to talk to. He had a young boy too.

Evey

Me? I'm alright done a rehab and relocated made a fresh start, still clean and making positive moves.hjlb Hard sometimes but fucking worth it, dunno if it'l last (todays one of them days, probably why i'm on BL) but i'm trying :)

Good to hear that Kronos.

I do miss people like marmz, and wonder what angelsmoke is doing these days...I also miss fastnbulbous because he is fascinating to talk to...

and of course, I still feel the absence of peope like Mugz and Knock, and pontifex01, to them I owe a debt of gratitude for making me realise just how reckless I was being with my drug use for a while, and how close to the edge I have been myself. It was a horrible wakeup call and losing those guys was the final straw, I have cleaned up my act pretty good since, despite the odd bit of dabbling, there is no more addictive, reckless, chaotic regular drug use and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think in general, I miss the days of mephedrone, everyone was tweaking out on it and the forum was extremely lively. Oh yeah, and parttimecrackhead, get back here!

OH MY DAYS! FnB! I miss him so much. He was such a credit to BL! So intelligent and funny too! Gawd I miss that man! Some people take their breaks for what ever reason and we hope they're only breaks and shall return.

I miss Marmz. She came bsck but seems to havevdisappeared again. Shame. I hope she's ok.

Evey l

I still miss Sepher from here and another place .Was going through some old threads the other day and it was good to still remember how nice and kind he was.

One of the finest humans I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Oh, how we could have been crying/laughing together over Donald Trump. :(<3

OH MY DAYS! FnB! I miss him so much. He was such a credit to BL! So intelligent and funny too! Gawd I miss that man! Some people take their breaks for what ever reason and we hope they're only breaks and shall return.

F&B is truly one of the legends of BL. I remember him fondly from my days as a greenlighter.

Good to see a few people popping their faces in here... *waves at BCF & Kronos*

Me? I'm alright done a rehab and relocated made a fresh start, still clean and making positive moves.hjlb Hard sometimes but fucking worth it, dunno if it'l last (todays one of them days, probably why i'm on BL) but i'm trying :)

Kronossssssssssssss!!!!!! <3

Where the bloody eck ye been? Missed you. You were very supportive towards me after Knock passed n I don't forget stuff like that. Nice one on your recovery. I hope it all goes well for you <3

Nice to see you pop your head in n yea can understand you tsking time out when you're focusing on your recovery but pop your head in from time to time n say hi yeah?!

Evey

It seems most of us miss the familiar crew in EADD, the people we got on well with, even if they were just a bunch o' cunts. ;)

And Oh my God do I miss F+B's so thoroughly knowledgeable posts that people would make posts asking questions that really only T' Fast N' Bulbous One could answer.
I always looked forward to reading any post by him, on a random five year old thread or much more recent postings.

<3

Awh I never got a chance to know him or some of the older crew. When I read through thevarchives I saw a member called Jancrew post a lot. What happened to that member? Someone called Furious George n Membp_k? Are they members with new names now or do they no longer post?

I wish I'd got the chance to know mailmonkey as from the archives n other people, he seemed like an ok person.

It be ace if all the old member come back, aloong with new member n EADD be packed again. Remember the evenings when you'd struggle to get your posts read cause so many posters in Gibz? I miss those evenings very much in EADD <3

Evey

Where exactly did Mailmonkey go? He just seemed to stop posting one day?
And to think I once thought he was my mailman while I was slightly tweaked. =D

Mailmonkey was just one of those people I associated with EADD, like Effie.
Makes me wonder if MrBlonde is still posting over in AusDD.

<3

One of Effie's posts in the TDS grief thread was how I found out about EADD (used to hang out there first). I think a few people have mailmonkey on their Facebook. I read a lot of his posts from when knock became a mod (archived Gibz) n he seemed a good caring person. Yea wonder why he never posts here now I'd have loved to have got to know him. Lol @ thinking he was your postie. That would be funny

Evey

Miss a lot of people, hell I miss all EADD, but aint got the time to be on here so much more than I wish too, but if I have to do a 'list' of people I really miss and had a good vibe or helped much it would be:

Ben so fury : This man, I mean fuck hell man, he was there for me when I was lowest, he always been a very good friend on here 4 me. If ANY GOT ANY INFO ON HOW TO CONTACT HIM, please pm me asap.

Brimz : He legend in my eyes, nuff said.

shambles : fiend, friend, yo mate u should have a GOLD MEDAL for helping me with my MDPV nightmare, I would not have done it without you <3

foolsgold : Miss the times pm'ed a lot, u have to look better after ya self, but u know that. Im always here for u FG.

Coltdan: GOOD DRUGZ & LOVELY MUZIK, man u missed.

Knock: Thanks & all RIP <3 <3

MDPV_Psychosis: No much have to been said, your username say it all, u understand me + u a lovely guy high five foor u doing so great with pv now. <3

Mental Kenny : Fuckin cool guy, get back AsAP!

pagey & anatrica : the 2 girls I have talked most with on BL & out of BL, u GO u 2! Lovely to see ya doing so good <3. #PrayforParis

Tangerine Dream: Fuck bro u know what I luv about u & what I miss. U always kept it 100. ;) <3

THCfied: U gold. :) <3

yoyo50: HAHA MATE FUCK GUCCI MANE, don't get u like him but other than that u the man, fuckin king :D <3

sammy G: bro u and me & booze.. Wow would be an insane and crazy time, I hope u keeping it cool and not doing everyday, u missed <3.

And ya others from EADD not mentioned, hell I miss u all, trust me. BIG LUV 4 YA ALL <3 <3

Stee...

I still don't understand why he stopped posting, if you see this, come back! :)

<3