• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

^^^LOL can you edit that, please? I've put "my" instead of "by," changed it in the main post :)

I miss Chatty. Where the eck's he gone now? :)

There should be severe whippings for anyone who dares to stay away from Bluelight for more than a week :D outrageous cheek :) (just kidding people). Seriously though I hope he's doing OK.

Evey

Whoever used to mod this section like a group of adults rather than a bunch of circle jerking babies.
And the thing which is stopping you from getting some space on a cheap shared server and downloading your own forum software and starting your own alternative forum, which you can then moderate as you see fit, is ..... ?

Are there any greenlighters you miss? What about that one who tried to sell coke he seemed cool

Whoever used to mod this section like a group of adults rather than a bunch of circle jerking babies.

I've just PMd you but where did that come from? The mods are OK ain't they?! I've no issues with Julie, Scotchy n Shambles I think they do excellent jobs at moderating this place.

Evey

Appreciation I am impressed humbled even I do notmiss BL but I miss about 4/5 of the current posters a great dEAL

ON A LEVEL CAUSED BIT A TROUBLE N I GET MORE AIR THAN NIKE
SCRUB LAST POST N REWRITE 4/5.
2 maybe U DONT REMEMBER
IF IT WEREN'T 4 A REAL Heroin user: This place would not be a inclusive place ?
CHANGED THE WHOLE PERCEPTION OF ALOT OF POSTERS:
MADE IT ,OK TO POST IN MORE THAN 1 THREAD

Ollieideal living legend n he gets air as welL

Air Max 95s , Air max skylines
Allways got a fresh pair you ain't got nothing like mine !

He somehow got my E-mail n tried selling me opiates once. I was not impressed.

Evey

He really did n I told him where to go n all. Cheeky git he was E-mailing me like that.

Evey

Where's Mental Kenny, wcote,, Swampy, Ben so Fury n Uncle Robert these days. Also some begining with K thats on the tip of my tongue. Was colourful k but he removed that I can't remember but he was a good sort. Also where has Marmz gone again? She seems to have disppeared.

Miss them lot especially Ben, as he was a lovely person to talk to. He had a young boy too.

Evey

Warrior, Warrior,
Wherefore art thou Warrior?

Yea where'd edgey gone? He was like your other half - you were like ban'ahhhh tag team numero uno. He needs to get his backside back to BL that's an order! :D Seriously though, I miss him n hope he returns. I was in fits of laughter at half the stuff you two came out with.

Do you have a contact for him, FUBZ? If you do can you drop him a line n ask how how's doing?

Where's BCF n Panda gone? BCF seems to pop up from time to time. Does anyone know how p4nda n BCF are doing? I've been told that FELIX is on a break. I hope he's ok. I do miss his contribution to EADD though. Him n I had a few disputes but I found his posts to be very comical n intelligent. I was also interested in his loft conversation n how it was/is getting on. It was interesting to read n see his pictures.

Also where has our Chippy gone? Is he busy in NEMD n just not posting in EADD - or gone AWOL? I thought his contribution here light-hearted n interesting. If anyone's in contact can you please pass on my regards to him?

I miss all these members I hope that they are just taking a break n not ill / going through difficulties or whatever.

Evey

Last edited:
Would love to know how Sergeant Summer is getting on? I hope she's well.
Gimme a wave if you see this, boo!

<3

in fine Evey.

I just realized some of my earlier posts few years back were naive and I looked like bit of an idiot.

I wasn't trying to show off. it was more well naivety and I kinda just got out of visiting.

Also using more and just got bored talking about drugs. I do heroin yeah but I don't really wanna talk about or other drug use.

Actually thinking earlier today how I've been missing me some BCF! Where has that boy gone!