European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
OK I've been frequenting The Lounge's thread, 'Bluelighters I don't miss' lately, so Inthought maybe we could do one the opposite discussing people we miss.

I'll start:

I miss;
- Knock
- wcote
- Doc / Trainspotter
- PTCH

Ok, GO!

Evey

Last edited:
I missed Swampy but she came back as soon as I gave her a shout so im all good...

<3 Knock

I miss Cornish (rip) i miss mugz (rip) i miss jancrow (thankfully not rip!) and PTCH (also thankfully not rip)

those 4 are the main ones off the top of my head, i'm sure there are others

edit: also Evad, effie, wibble, marmz, knock, and plenty more im yet to remember

Wibble did come here awhile back for a bit but left again. I was also going to say Swampy until I saw her posting. The place isn't the same without her. We need a firey dragon to give us warmth :D

Evey

Marmz is certainly not dead. Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.

I miss effie, jancrow, Evad, tribal girl, wibble, Mela, even fucking PTCH, the twat.

There are more. Forgive my poor memory. Oh yeah, Myshkin.

knock goes without saying first real person i got to real know just for him to die on me story of my life

Please tell me Effie, wibble and marmz are not R.I.P. are they?

Haha no man!! they are all alive n well thankfully! well not sure bout marmz as i'm not in contact with her but wible n effie are all good, its wibbles birthday today too

Give wibz a 'happy birthday' from me. And someone has already kindly passed on my regards to effie. Good to know she's well.

Evad and Knock are particularly missed, still can't quite believe knock checked out like that.

Oh yeah, Myshkin.

Haha no man!! they are all alive n well thankfully! well not sure bout marmz as i'm not in contact with her but wible n effie are all good, its wibbles birthday today too

He was a cunt. Almost as bad as that SamhainGrimm chap ;)

Lol that gave me a chuckle hahaha :D
BCF if you see wibble please say Happy Birthday from me n to please can n see us all :)

Evad and Knock are particularly missed, still can't quite believe knock checked out like that.

Yea that was shocking. Miss Knock <3

Evey

i miss effie - she was a model staff member and a great contributor. caring, compassionate and considerate.

i miss knock - enthusiastic, full of ideas if a little lacking in focus ( :) )and a great listener.

i miss tambourine man - a steady hand.

i miss tribal girl - so much style. came close to meeting that one time. maybe it was not meant to be.

i miss dr seuss - a very interesting fellow with a common love of the psytrance.

i miss kappadaftie - i feel we would have had fun in real life.

i miss red arrow - i feel we would have had fun in real life (and i know where :) )

i can't miss felix anymore as he's back :)

i can't miss kate anymore as she's back :)

alasdair

i miss effie - she was a model staff member and a great contributor. caring, compassionate and considerate.

i miss knock - enthusiastic, full of ideas if a little lacking in focus ( :) )and a great listener.

i miss tambourine man - a steady hand.

i miss tribal girl - so much style. came close to meeting that one time. maybe it was not meant to be.

i miss dr seuss - a very interesting fellow with a common love of the psytrance.

i miss kappadaftie - i feel we would have had fun in real life.

i miss red arrow - i feel we would have had fun in real life (and i know where :) )

i can't miss felix anymore as he's back :)

i can't miss kate anymore as she's back :)

alasdair

Completely forgot tambo, he was a good poster, kappadafties 'i shit myself at work' thread was pure gold!