• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

whatever happened to IloveIM ? or weetvanten as he was known on PR.. seemed a very likeable trustable fellow?

Seemed like the right thread to say that I don't have anything else to offer here, and you have all heard my boring crap at least once so not MIA- retired.

Bye to mates- you knowhow to get me.

Don't forget to put the bins out and feed the cat.

Bx

What happened to Tangerine Dream? That bloke was a legend unfolding. ;)

(Cheers, nick!)

Hahahha you bloody tit;) it'slovely to have you back n you were missed lol it's nice seeing your afternoon posts. I hope all is ok with you.)

Evey

whatever happened to IloveIM ? or weetvanten as he was known on PR.. seemed a very likeable trustable fellow?

I've been speaking with him fairly often recently. He is good and doing well for himself in his career. He still posts here now and again, under a new alias set up more securely to correlate with the times. You'll recognise him when you see him, posting style hasn't changed.

Seemed like the right thread to say that I don't have anything else to offer here, and you have all heard my boring crap at least once so not MIA- retired.

Bx

Are you buggering off for a bit mate? Goddamit! I was looking forward to more 'getting mashed with Hawkwind and Gong' stories. Before you disappear, did you ever go to the 'Mountain Grill' café?

Take care man, see you soon.

Bx

Dh you can't leave. Why are you leaving? I've no contact for you. Awh that's a shame. You take care ok.

Evey

Hey sonly :D Not much is the honest answer! Still working on my electrician course, but making slow progress recently. Much to my great annoyance (been unwell, so has my mum.) Became far to attached to my lil doggy woggy. And vice versa from what I gather whenever I leave house without her!

Still trying to sort my head out with meds & talking therapy from mental health team. Managed to cut down on my drinking and cut out legal benzos all together. Also cut down on my pregabalin from 300mg to 150mg daily, but increased my Venlafaxine intake. Watching far too much tripe on youtube and anime on crunchyroll.com

How you doing? :)

Still working on my electrician course, but making slow progress recently.

Awright, G Monkey?? :D Well, all the sparkies I've ever worked with offshore are lazy fuckers, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ;)

Anyway, I'm delighted to hear you're still doing that... cos I would've given you an absolute torrent of grief if you'd given it up. :p

Hey sonly :D Not much is the honest answer! Still working on my electrician course, but making slow progress recently. Much to my great annoyance (been unwell, so has my mum.) Became far to attached to my lil doggy woggy. And vice versa from what I gather whenever I leave house without her!

Still trying to sort my head out with meds & talking therapy from mental health team. Managed to cut down on my drinking and cut out legal benzos all together. Also cut down on my pregabalin from 300mg to 150mg daily, but increased my Venlafaxine intake. Watching far too much tripe on youtube and anime on crunchyroll.com

How you doing? :)

Good shit! Need to check out that site I think. Congrats on the booze and benzos thing, know how much effort that takes. What sorta dog you got again? I think I remember seeing a photo but might be making that up. I'm good thanks, at my partner's mum's for Christmas and having a good time even though they are running me ragged a bit booze-wise! Don't drink much these days so finding it harder to keep up with em. Life in general is working out great too, uni-related stress aside :D

@nick: it's been a while! Glad to see you are still posting!

@felix: Heh, well it's come close. I've spent so much on it now if I don't complete it I can add it to the list of shite in life I haven't followed through with. Including but not limited to a huge 6 year degree debt of which I only got into year 2 of each degree. It's probably the Ritalin which has kept me going. I am behind, but haven't given up :)

@snolly: How did I misspell your alias so badly........ snolly! (oh.. safari, auto-correct. So it was only partly my fault ;)) That's cool, glad to hear you are doing well :) Yeah crunchy roll is free for a month, so I'm just getting my moneys (or lack there of) worth! I've become slightly obsessive with anime lately.

My dog is a chinese, crested powder puff (one that has hair/fur!) I probably did post a photo, but in all honesty I can't remember. She's a small, white, long haired princess with an attitude! She's a spoiled lil bitch actually; probs my fault.

You have posted a photo of your dog before. It looked like this:

7bfcd4a82240e00bb9956998ba7f2063.jpg

Rottweilers and Doberman (Dobermen?) must cower in fear when you take her for a walk... ;)

@snolly: How did I misspell your alias so badly........ snolly! (oh.. safari, auto-correct. So it was only partly my fault ;)) That's cool, glad to hear you are doing well :) Yeah crunchy roll is free for a month, so I'm just getting my moneys (or lack there of) worth! I've become slightly obsessive with anime lately.

My dog is a chinese, crested powder puff (one that has hair/fur!) I probably did post a photo, but in all honesty I can't remember. She's a small, white, long haired princess with an attitude! She's a spoiled lil bitch actually; probs my fault.

In fairness, I didn't notice you had til you pointed it out :D Your dog is awesome and looks high as hell, man I wanna get a dog. I keep meaning to get into anime, like it's something I've dipped in and out of over the years. My mate showed me a bread-based one when he was over in summer, it was fuckin bizarre I loved it

I miss Charlie Clean. He used to post a lot in the heroin thread before sadly passing away to cancer.
He gave out great advice to everyone in the thread and would tell us how to avoid getting screwed over by our Drug service providers when they would try to force us into methadone reductions that we didn't want or feel ready for.
He was a top man and I wish that i had gotten to meet him before he passed away.

+ 1 on that max all round gent and one of the most clued up people I've come across in my time here.

Mind you old Walter White down there \/ knows his stuff

Last edited: