• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

Evey I do appreciate what's happened but I never saw Stee's comment as hurtful it seemed more like he himself felt that way.

I don't think any of the mods are against you as Sprouty says its just dredging stuff back up will end in more drama.

Makes me wonder if MrBlonde is still posting over in AusDD.

<3
Nope, we havent heard from Blondey in quite a few years, but i have it on good authority that he is doing well, just wanted to put some space between himself and this den of vice.
We did worry for a while though; MrBlonde was good people.

Some off-topic posts removed as this is one of those rare beasts in being an EADD thread we try to keep on topic.

Some off-topic posts removed as this is one of those rare beasts in being an EADD thread we try to keep on topic.

Unsurprisingly, the first post I make in months is deleted because it was off-topic =D

On topic, Watson's Torment deserves a mention. He was hilarious and I definitely miss reading his posts.

I still miss BigNBrown, RIP Tom only the good die young <3

I also miss Captain Codshit for his sheer entertainment value

Aye, someone wearing a t-shirt that says 'Team Bring It' definitely has a certain level of entertainment :D

He was a player and no mistake, that bring it pic is legendary.

I guess we all have to check out at some point, this life is a terminal condition and all that and what more could any of ask for than to be remembered fondly by some of those we met along the way <3.....shit is that off topic ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone remember MuttonChops? Not seen him around the site in years (was around Captain Codshit times)

Koneko But they come as a pair and I love them both! <3

Very much xxx

Koneko But they come as a pair and I love them both! <3

Very much xxx

remind them I have their address and so will Readers Digest if they don't start rocking up in the early hours posting incoherent piffle

I've E-mailed Kate a few times but sadly I don't have a contact for Felix---I know his Facebook but you Bluelighters are weird about contacting someone on Facebook---even though that is the point of Facebook lol, so I've not tried. I have asked Kate how he is doing n asked if he could drop in.

She did tell me, during my permaban, that they were both taking time out from Bluelight, I thought she was just being kind to me knowing how much I missed Bluelight.

I don't know---if they genuinely need a break then I wish them both the best of luck n that they at least call in from time to time. I hope they're hsppy. I know Kate's back at work n I'd really like to know how Felix' loft conversion is coming along. His humour n intellect is missed in Bluelight n I wish them all the very best in life xxxxxxxx

Evey

Felix and Kate were some of the cornerstones of BL during my "initiation", so to speak.
Kate especially was one of the first people to ever attempt to address me directly through PM, she cared enough to inquire about some random forum Junkie and that will never be forgotten. She probably doesn't even remember, but it meant so very much to me at the time, and still now.
I wouldn't have remained a member if it wasn't for the genuine compassion of the lovely Scots - hang on, why are so many of the lovely BL'ers Scottish? ;)

Felix, Kate, you have my love and respect, and I hope you return some day. :)

<3