• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was mephedrone first synthesized and discovered as having active properties, was that in 2008? Did it start as an unknown ingredient in Neo Dove like products? I'm interested in the history of mephedrone albeit a short one! :)

I imagine that its possible for it to make you test positive for amphetimines depending on the test but I am not sure

the first time i had meph, i had 2 grams of meph and one gram methylone. this lasted me for 5 or 6 nice, fun sessions, where i had invited 2 of my friend to. that means, on one of this evening everyone of us would do 200mgs of meph & 100mgs of m1, spaced out over a few hours, mostly taken as little lines, a bit bombed/dissolved in drinks. and that was enough for all of us, every time. were all very experienced with stimulants, e, blablabla....and have all had a tolerance to amphetamines at the time.
i think the problem is that meph&m1 are mostly advertised as e-alternatives; but imo they only start to feel like e when you`ve already overdosed.
they`re unknown substances and their effects differ from person a to person b, and they should be treated as such: carefully.
oh, and on my first evening with meph i drank a few beers, on the next day my stomach&chest felt pretty "funny"; a bit like they do when i get an anxiety attack, but still very different.

oh, yes, the source was reliable. more so than many others, i think....

be careful!

@solipsys: the first time it was really thrown on to the market was 2007 with all the neo-doves and so on, as far as i know. but im not sure, im not really into the rc-"scene"

Thanks Brainbug

Holy shit, I was turned off of mephedrone for a while after insufflating it one time and having an uncomfortable experience with it. Also I find the possible side effects and dangers a bit scary. But about 3 hours ago I dosed orally: 150+100 (@ 30 min.) +100 (@ 75 min.) and wow it is much warmer and lovey and less coke-ish this way. How could I have forgot, there is just such a difference - possibly 4-MMC has to be demethylated by the gut first or something (into 4-methylcathinone) which is much nicer and smoother while getting hit fast by 4-MMC itself like when snorted is IMO not that nice.
Whew I have been masturbating non-stop for the last one and a half hour!!! (not my stimulant selfmolestation frenzy record though) It just keeps feeling so good but you don't really get anywhere until you really go for it. When I eventually came I peed! (had to, into a bottle cause i felt it coming). So weird, it was also very intense. I also pee when I aim the showerstream at the end of my dick for a couple of seconds.
Hope I didn't gross anyone out! :D

[QUOTE='zeta]A highly logical metabolite in vivo is 4-methyl-ephedrine[/QUOTE]

mmm...would the 'natural' decay product of meph' (in storage) be 4-methyl-norpseudoephedrine...or 4-methylephedrine, a la decay of cathinone into norpseudoephedrine? (sorry...not a chemist ;))

I guess that we'd expect stability in storage to be similar to methylone's (has the secondary amine)...which is 'moderate' (not as sturdy as non-ketone phen's, but not as fragile as 4-substituted tryptamines or cathinone itself), right?
More questions:
1. People appear to be suggesting that a good oral attack dose (ideally without nasal boosts for a few (okay...AT LEAST a couple) hours) is like 200-250 mg. Need this be adjusted for cross-tolerance with entactogens or classical stimulants? Is this dose good for someone whose optimal dose of MDMA is ~100 mg?
2. Would concurrent use of cocaine cancel out key effects like with MDMA? What about DARIs selective for NE and DA? This question is ENTIRELY HYPOTHETICAL. Adding cocaine would be most cardiotoxic, probably feel unpleasant, and be superfluous, given what mephedrone feels like.

Oh God!!! this is something amazing, mephedrone SHITS on MDMA, coke or phet. You will have 100% better time on this stuff, very very impressed !!! My favorite part is when i drop a bomb come up of it and have a line, it feels like i lost gravity!!! so amazing. And downside is when you on it your eye pupils ARE SOME FUCKING MASSIVE and the way you act very noticeable by other people, so i woldnt sugges you go to the pub on mephedrone. Better go to some rave or house party where every one alse is fucked.

I took mephedrone with my friends for the first time and we usualy take MDMA, e's, phet and that kind of party/rave drugs. But when we all had mephedrone on the same night, i neva seen every one so friendly and close to each other, it felt like we all blood brothers and sisters.

But thats all of the good things, i still dont trust this drug, some overdose experiences are so fucking scary!!! i am scared to take more then 600-700 mg on a night out, but so tempted to take more. I can see how addictive this can be.

At the end; YES it worth trying, nothing to be scared off, gives you one of the best feelings in the world. If you not stupid and dont abuse it , you will be fine i am sure. Take it only max once a week and only if theres a party or a rave, taking this on your own just retared.

sorry for my english i am polish =]

Last edited:
Something happened last night that quite frankly scared the shit out of me, I need to post this.

I was out pubbing with mates, one of whom hadn't done Mephedrone before. He is however drug-experienced, healthy, and was pretty sober at the time so I wasn't forseeing any problems with him having a dabble. Which he did, about 150-200mg bombed, as did the rest of us.
After about 5 mins he's feeling the stuff kick in, now thats wayyy too fast for onset right?. Then he just loses consciousness, INSTANTLY ffs, completely out and down like a sack of spuds. His eyes were rolling back into his head, tongue lolling out. He looked really bad, an ambulance was almost called. How long this went on I'm not sure cos we were all freaked out and it seemed like ages, was probably bout 10 mins or so tho. Eventually he started coming round tho very slowly, it took another half hr or so before he knew where he was or what was going on at all. Then he just suddenly snapped back, and seemed ok apart from being a bit dazed and shivering badly saying he felt cold (it wasn't cold at all) He remembered nothing of what happened.
None of us are medical experts but you didn't have to be, we all knew it had been touch & go for a while there. I for one am having a serious re-think of my previously cavalier attitude to this drug which I had considered pretty harmless. It isn't.

One thing is clear. Anyone trying this substance for the first time should take just a tiny amount...a 'test sample' to check for adverse reactions, before attempting anything like an active dose. From now on I'll be making sure any novices I know do this, and I hope you will too. Better safe than sorry.

urgh not so nice to hear that x(
please post that in the the other meph-threads, too.

thats really pretty heavy.

Mephedrone quality

Every one who purchases mephedrone should be careful which type of mephedrone they purchase the fine white powder with a slightly sweet smell is the type to go for its very pure and easier on the body,
dont bother with the crystal type its cheap garbage and will do you more damage than good

After a 9 hour meph binge with around 1g+ I noticed that my vision was very jumpy/pulsating. I was unable to focus or read text. I could visibly understand and see words and I knew I knew what these words were, but when I would stop and try to focus to figure out what the specific word was, I was unable to actually read the word no matter how long I tried. I did my last dose around 2 hours before I had to leave for class but even after 2 hours I was still extremely high. My heartrate was still hitting the roof and I was breating very heavily (which felt amazing) and I was sweating very profusely. Strangely enough when I got in my car to drive I was able to drive and see normally. when I got to class however, I noticed that my entire vision was somewhat blurry and edges of objects were pulsating. Those effects wore off around 2 hours into the class and I was somewhat back to baseline.

I did Mephedrone for the first time last Saturday with my GF. She had a c150mg oral dose and I had about 200mg.

We dissolved it into a tasty banana milk shake (real banana).

After about 30 minutes I felt quite chatty and relaxed however my GF was very quiet, pale and complained of feeling dizzy. She could not really focus on anything and just sat monged out.

She soon calmed into a chatty mood but she complained of rapid heart beating, numbness in fingers and feet, and feeling cold. Her fingernails were blue and she had goose pimples.

We continued to re-dose until she stopped at around 6:00am Sunday. I decided I would bomb a 400mg at 10:00 am and snort about 100mg; 30 min’s later as per the advice on this forum.

When I came up I completely freaked out. Massive confusion, disorientation and great euphoria. That lasted for what seemed an hour and then I calmed back into the chatty mode.

I then fell asleep with my GF for about an hour at 1pm. When I woke up I thought I had been asleep for 12 hours. I kept shaking my head to check for a hangover and nothing.

To have so much pleasure, yet so little hangover really weirded me out. I have been in a good mood all week however my GF is still complaining of twitching and being spaced out. She is also bleeding from her mouth; I can’t remember her gerning that hard.

My first order was 2g. Which seems sensible to share between two people over two days?

I have just ordered another 5g; does anyone have any advice on how to hide this stuff so it can’t be accessed once fiending?

I have just ordered another 5g; does anyone have any advice on how to hide this stuff so it can’t be accessed once fiending?

Haha. Yea i'm trying to work on that now, my idea was to take my dose, then cap up the rest in gelcaps, and make someone else hide them. But its really just gonna have to fuckin take a lot of will power. I thought i was good when i came down, then i was like ah 100more mg.

And now i wanna do it again, but fuck that binging on this shit sucks.

lol if you want it your gonna use it. Its up to willpower, or giving it to someone else to hold so you can't get to it. Theres no magic way to not want it. Maybe smoke some pot as that brings up the effects a little.

Haha. Yea i'm trying to work on that now, my idea was to take my dose, then cap up the rest in gelcaps, and make someone else hide them. But its really just gonna have to fuckin take a lot of will power. I thought i was good when i came down, then i was like ah 100more mg.

And now i wanna do it again, but fuck that binging on this shit sucks.

hahahaha wooow. I give you kudos for trying but the answer is null. Resistance is futile. Haha try and sell half to make up the money and just enjoy yourself. Mephedrone is the alpha and the omega. :p and it owns me tonight. <3

Beware! This is not a toy and I'd say it's the worst evil, I heard and read of. It has strong psychedelic-like effects, but not it doesn't bring on the insightfulness, but the worst combination of freaked out behaviors.

A monkey overdid it with another a stimulant (MDPV), but stopped it after 3 days up and rested a night. The influences in monkeys story caused, that he used 250mg mephedrone and he then uncontrolably continued to finish 1g of MDPV and 1g mephedrone over weekend. He's fingers on feet are 4 days after depleting the bags numb, little bit pink colored and painful if walking about 100m.

The monkey was inspected by a veterinary doctor because of these long-lasting problems and got B6&Mg (nerve regeneration) and ginkgo (for vasodilatation). Monkey now tries everything what could help. If thing will go OK, the monkey wants to escape from laboratory and do no more a guinea pig there. But... Monkey has still obsessions to get more 4-mmc.

Fuck that shit! Sorry, but it's the first thing, which would make me happy to see... say... away.

I missed the delivery today. They were more than happy to post 2g through the letter box but 5g they want me to sign for it!?!!

Anyways...
There goes my evening.

Seems a bit weird to have to collect 5g of good stuff from a post office.

^I'm sure the analog act could easily be stretched to cover it...

Does anyone know if theres a cross tolerance between MDMA and Mephedrone? I know Meph works more on Dopamine, and Mdma on Serotonin, but if i take Meph 1 day, will I still have a nice roll the next day?

I'm kinda guessing it won't work as well since the Meph just feels very similiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.