• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
POISONOUS SHIT ... forget about this

i did it for like 2 weeks constantly , daily ... then quit ... since them my fingertips are still red and swollen and itchy.

Is there anything i could do to help this, my fingertips hurt me so much, and i fear i get something like frostbite or something.
I had a very disturbing dream that my fingertips turned BLACK !!!
And today this dream reoccurred.
My fingers hurt me just like when you would stay out long in the cold without gloves and then you get inside , maybe touch metal meanwhile and stuff like that .... it aches bad bad bad
And the skin on them looks weired , again just as when they froze up in winter. They're pulsating.
I fear i might have done permanent damage :(((
HEEELP PLEASE
Maybe its just me over worrying
Someone please give me some advice, even if just to calm me down, somebody reply please/

Never touching any shit like this.
Also someone posted some ultra scary pictures about someone who did bromo-dragonfly and overdose then half year later he got his fingertips amputated cause of vasoconstriction , how is that possible ?

See a doctor, are you taking any vitamins or minerals, high levels of nickel and cobalt can cause vasoconstriction.

Try a good healthy diet, take vitamins which don't include nickel and cobalt and research anything before you take it and make sure it's not associated with vasoconstriction.

I would go see a doctor though, get some bloods took and a few tests, will be worth it in the long run.

had some of the crystal batch a few weeks ago, best drone experience without a doubt, had about 3 smallish lines and was feeling euphoric for about half an hour it was proper intense, normally u get the cut/powder batch which still delivers but isnt anywhere near as good as the crystal form, price rate seems to be at £15-20 atmo, Inevitable the price will be going up soon I imagine.

had some of the crystal batch a few weeks ago, best drone experience without a doubt, had about 3 smallish lines and was feeling euphoric for about half an hour it was proper intense, normally u get the cut/powder batch which still delivers but isnt anywhere near as good as the crystal form, price rate seems to be at £15-20 atmo, Inevitable the price will be going up soon I imagine.

You in the UK? I'm still getting powder form but its still ace, real meph chemical smell.

i started taking some ginko, it feels good :)

forget the crystals forget everything, just go out in the sun , enjoy life to the max as it is without crystals :p
want some super fine crystals ? :)
sugar has some really really strong ones :p
joking :)

You in the UK? I'm still getting powder form but its still ace, real meph chemical smell.

yh from uk, and yeh think thats wht I had last weekend,still good just not as good as pure :p

yes the vascoconstrict can appear any time and last for a few days to a few months

you start to feel your hands heat up, or tingle, knuckles will appear redder, fingers might look bluey purple and go abnormally cold in cold weather. when you wake up in the morning your hands might be numb as fuck. when i was doing meph too much id wake up every morning with pins and needles and numb hands/arms. it was horrible

try and counter the effects with asprin, L-argigine, ginko bibola, omega 3. high does

i did some awful meph last weekend and im still waking up with red patches on my hands and sometimes numb hands/arms

I experienced reddening of the palms of my hands on mephedrone, as well as a slightly warm feeling in my body similar to what I get on MDMA. Is this vasoconstriction? I always associated cold hands/feet and white or purple-ish hues to be vasoconstriction...with meph and MDMA it almost feels like my circulation is improved. Propylhexedrine and caffeine have the opposite effect and result in a ghastly white/blue-ish tint on my hands and extreme coldness. Weird...

WeBank said:

mattyoo said:
yh from uk, and yeh think thats wht I had last weekend,still good just not as good as pure

Got 2g of the same stuff last weekend I think (UK as well). wouldn't say it's completely powder though, mines got a quite a fair amount of crystals in it and only the tiniest bit of powder.
Saying that haven't actually tried it yet but the smell is crazy! Smells just as strong as the last stuff, you know where it makes you gag when you smell it. :L

Will be trying this stuff this weekend, glad to see meph is back in the UK!

I experienced reddening of the palms of my hands on mephedrone, as well as a slightly warm feeling in my body similar to what I get on MDMA. Is this vasoconstriction? I always associated cold hands/feet and white or purple-ish hues to be vasoconstriction...with meph and MDMA it almost feels like my circulation is improved. Propylhexedrine and caffeine have the opposite effect and result in a ghastly white/blue-ish tint on my hands and extreme coldness. Weird...

I always get cold-feeling in my extremities from mephedrone. And it becomes more apparent after the major high wears off. Don't know if it's because of a metabolite or because you become less inebriated.

Anyway, consider yourself lucky you don't get that effect. Maybe you just have VERY VERY good circulation... bastard:p

Ok so I had about 1g of drone Friday night and as usual I felt my normal weak self the day after(tired and aching all over). Then on Monday it seemed as if I had a very mild chest infection but as the week progressed it seemed to of got worse, then yesterday early morning that's when everything else struck me down, to cut a long story short I had to go hospital last night and was diagnosed with ear,throat,chest,kidney and bladder infection. Weather this all connected to drone I'm not sure as doc said that my chest infection spread to my kidneys and bladder but he said it was rare for someone my age for it to happen.,Worst week ever.

^^^
Dude, I am so sorry to hear that. I've read A LOT about Mephedrone and your experience in terms of getting the infection is unique. My guess is that the abuse really lowered the ability of your body to defend itself against pathogens, i.e. your immune system got a big hit. It takes for certain infections sometime for a week (or more) to grow to the point of causing symptoms. I think you got it before you binged on Meph but then it fucked your immune system and the symptoms started to show.
What were the ways for you of using it? Did you take orally/nasally?

mephedrone batters my immune system as well. when i was doing meph too much i would get a bad cold every other week and feel weak and fucked for days.

Ok so I had about 1g of drone Friday night and as usual I felt my normal weak self the day after(tired and aching all over). Then on Monday it seemed as if I had a very mild chest infection but as the week progressed it seemed to of got worse, then yesterday early morning that's when everything else struck me down, to cut a long story short I had to go hospital last night and was diagnosed with ear,throat,chest,kidney and bladder infection. Weather this all connected to drone I'm not sure as doc said that my chest infection spread to my kidneys and bladder but he said it was rare for someone my age for it to happen.,Worst week ever.

I might be a meph wimp but 1g a day by yourself sounds like a lot! When I meph, I do tend to drink and smoke a whole lot of cigarettes, had an epic hangover and cough from too many cigs, and learned to use a little restraint. I also drink plenty of water and take vitamins a lot anyway. I also learned a month ago that the crystals are a LOT STRONGER than the fluffy stuff but the fluffy stuff is a lot more gentle on the nose. The day after I tried snorting crystals (ground down of course), I had a really bad bloody nose.

I also notice I pee a whole lot while taking meph but I usually take 250 mg pill of the crystal and snort a little fluffy meph through the night. Just feel really dehydrated, never had a kidney or bladder infection, Thank God!

I don't want to sound like your mom or dad but 1gm at a sitting just sounds a bit much!

mephedrone batters my immune system as well. when i was doing meph too much i would get a bad cold every other week and feel weak and fucked for days.

I don't know it's purely drone that does it to me or combination of lack of sleep/food/water, but I used to be incredibly stupid whenever I did drone and end up binging for 5-6 days at a time without sleep and minimal food and drink(It didn't help that I'd buy 25g at a time). I'd always no matter what end up feeling like I had a terrible ear infection at about the 2nd day. It didn't actually hurt like one until I stopped dosing but I had to constantly 'pop' them, like on an airplane. Now it's been about a year since I've touched mephedrone and I still have to pop my ears a lot more often than normal, I've been to the doctor and he tells me I have lots of fluid in my ears but nothing he's prescribed to me for it has done anything. I don't know if this is from mephedrone or not but both my left and right big toes are half numb. Exactly half. Both halves are the ones that point inward, like -> <-. It feels exactly like when I pinched my ulnar nerve and my pinky and half of my ring finger was numb and I couldn't move them very much.

Anyways, I'm done rambling and am going to continue nodding

Hey guys, I took about 1g of mephedrone (wasn't my first time) last thursday night and about 1-2 days after I started experiencing sharp pains in my stomach, now I'm just wondering if it was due to all the junk food I had been eating that past week or the meph?

What do you guys think?

Andy.

Hey peeps... Just want to stop by to share something I noticed from a recent experience.
I bought by an accident a pretty gigantic syringe to plug of course... And I can put a lot of water there and dilute the solution. Guess what it does? By controlling how much water u use u can change the duration of the experience and the intensity of the plateau. I don't find using more water uncomfortable, in fact I like it more when it is a smooth experience.. Not when it's like 5 minutes and I feel like passing out for 10 and then everything just kind of disappears within an hour.
I hope it will give something to think about..

And if u use the MINIMAL amount of water, then u better not to lift your behind from bed until u r sure that u can walk :)

Good luck and be safe.

OK. I finished off all the mephedrone I had stashed as well as methylone. It was epic. I did 2 grams of pure crystaline top notch quality (very white with a very little order, big pieces of crystals looking like rods) mephedrone and 1 g of yellow-ish methylone in two days in two separate binges divided by 3 hours of sleep and 12 hours between dosages.
First day I started around 10 30, finished around 10 pm. Slept from 5 till 8 am (and that with a help of almost entire bottle of wine to knock myself out). Then started again around 10:30 am and finished around midnight for good...
The first binge started out as a help to do a lot of homework. Which I did quite well. Next day I felt pretty tired, drained, sleep deprived and had minor visual disturbances that looked like black expanding dots right in front of my sight, especially visible on a bright background. So I decided to delay my comedown and stay productive on friday, which ended up in a final binge.
My blood pressure by the time I ended my marathon was quite elevated. I didn't notice vasoconstriction but the visual disturbances became even more apparent. Things were giving away what seemed to be a fog, eyes became very photosensitive and even minor sources of light were leaving slowly disappearing traces. The peripheral vision became very fuzzy. My heart bear rate was ranging from 90 to 140 bpm during the peak. The redoses at fist would lower the heart beating rate but then it would climb again as I was leaving peaks.
The most intense moment was on the second day. At first I had around 200 methylone which did do much but relaxed me and gave an energy boost, as well as elevated my mood slightly. Afterwards I decided to do 200 mg methylone and around 200-300 mg mephedrone orally in gel caps all at once.... Haha... The peak came out of nowhere when I started to feel disappointed with the lack of apparent effects which I thought resulted from the developed tolerance to chemicals. But no, I felt like tripping. Eye wiggles happened a couple of times and I felt very out of it but pleasurable, perhaps slightly too overwhelming for about 25-30 minutes after I started peaking. After that the consequent re-doses resulted in a short 30 minute peak that would kick in fully about after 30 minutes after taking it orally on an almost empty stomach, the peak felt relaxing, almost tiresome but still quite pleasant every single time. About an hour and half after ingestion I would start feeling more stimulated, less relaxed with more heart load but then in total two hours after I took the does I would feel good enough to take another 200-300 mg of mephedrone.
My knees are not purple. My heart beats slightly fast and I drink a lot of water which makes me sweat more than urinate as my body gets rid of the toxins. The resulted comedown that came fully one 4 hours after my midnight dose felt tolerable. Much more tolerable than during my first experience when I ate a gram of mephedrone during the day. I think even if you do it not more often that once a week about a gram the body develops some sort of tolerance and comedowns feel not as bad, but the high is not intense. It is felt for sure but not with the full head. A part of my mind would feel almost as clear as before re-dosing but when I tried to concentrate on the high itself more I would feel it quite strong in the background. So yeah, tolerance developed maybe after 3-4 weekends of doing such amounts.
I was also taking heart supporting amino acids, loads of vitamin C and multivitamin every single day. I think that helped a little as well for my body to withstand the abuse. Valerian root though, while made me feel more tired never developed enough strength even after I took ridiculous amounts to put me to sleep... So I wouldn't rely on it too much.
Other notes.. If I forget to drink for a long time after the redose and then have a full glass of water I started feeling some more euphoria that never develops to a full peak but is noticeable for up to 20-30 minutes after drinking. My guess is that in such cases water starts to move the drug around body and it causes some sort of secondary intoxication.
Pluggin I tried a couple of time and it worked well. As usually a faster coming peak, a slightly more intense and sleepy than when I take oral dosages but it goes away faster as well. I probably don't have a preference and prefer to alternate to give my stomach some rest from the chemical attacks.
Another interesting thing I noticed is by the end of the second night when I couldn't really fall asleep my sleep deprivation intensified and I became slightly obsessed with editing the poetry I wrote over week. The time would go by so fast, two hours felt like no more than half an hours. I felt very focused on the task but the euphoria and the pleasant head-load and body load would not be as noticeable unless I take my attention out from the task and focus more on high I feel mentally.
I had no problems being social and walked around 3-4 miles over those two days never feeling too bad as I would go climbing stairs or perform other moderate brisk physical activities.
I also can hear and feel that heartbeat in my years that is kind of disturbing and annoying but I deal with it OK. My tongue is quite bitten and hurts in many places. The back of my throat for some reason feels soar too starting the evening of my second day. I did 5-7 lines my first day, each around 50 mg which caused a minor nosebleed. The second day I didn't take any down my nose to avoid the worsening of the condition. My guess is that the throat got irritated mostly on the first day but it became noticeable after some time. I tried my best to control my tongue movement and jaw clenching (took a lot of magnesium). Since my tongue is very bitten I can't really tell why, I guess I was biting it without noticing.
Magnesium did help with clenching but didn't eliminate it.
I think that I explored the drug to the fullest and now it doesn't feel of much interest to me, including methylone. The only difference between the two I noticed is that methylone lasts a little longer if taking alone and causes more of a relaxed feeling, versus the stronger nod mephedrone causes and it doesn't feel as intense. In terms of harm I think they are the same. I felt the same inability to sleep for a long time and the same feeling of being tired, slightly depressed, unpleasantly space-y and exhausted most prevalent day after and diminishing completely on the third day after the last usage. That's what I've got after doing just a gram of methylone and just a gram of mephedrone in separate sittings separated by a week. When both are combined they feel very pleasurable but mephedrone seem to cut off the noticeable duration slight before methylone wears off if taken by itself.
The only way to find the best way to use them and the dosages is to have a couple of trials within a couple of sittings. For someone who tries them for a first time it would be really hard to find a perfect combo, amounts for dosages and time in between to wait between the redoses to get the best out of the experience. So start low and don't do more than 300 mg of a chemical at once. After the tolerance started to develop for me I would feel very uncomfortably tired for a short period after the come-up that didn't feel healthy at all on my body but still felt euphoric (when I took 300 mg of methylone or mephedrone). In terms of dosages I used the same amount of mephedrone as I used methylone. Taking anywhere from 100-150 mg orally or while plugging didn't produce enough effects to me, however everyone is different and some people claimed to experience more pleasure from lower dosages and more of a smudgy high from higher dosages.
Now I just want to sleep, clean my system and get back to the normal set of mind. I still feel very stimulated after about 5 hours since the last capsule of 250 mg of Mephedrone the high from which I almost completely missed as I was too focusing on a task and when was done with the writing I noticed that I am almost back to the base line and two hours just seemed to vanish.
I wish my notes are helpful! I also wish for all of you not to make those RCs something you would integrate into your lifestyle. They are hard on your body and I can totally see lots of health issues to start to develop with regular use (even if you binge once a weekend). My heart feels much more loaded than before the month I was using the compounds. I also don't feel as much of positive emotions from regular activities as I used to before. Even the first high will feel short-lived and re-dosing is too tempting. I ordered no more than I would use for a single binge (a gram usually) and after the last dosage no matter how tired I felt and how much things I had to do next day I would start miss the effects as soon as the plateau is going down.
Not good.... I like Marijuana much more for a casual use, the only downside is that it remains in body for too long and I need to pass a test soon. So far two weeks no weed. Methylone and Mephedrone were interesting to try and explore, especially since I don't do uppers very often and the effects seemed at fist new and interesting but fast enough became dull and started to cause feelings of guilt of spending time and money on something that is clearly harmful and leaves me feeling so empty.

Stay safe and take care of yourself :)

i had some of that "rod" stuff recently. little crystal rods. first time i had seen it around the UK, looks a fair bit different to the other stuff thats around here at the moment, and pre-ban stuff. they were good but made me feel terrible for ages. unable to sleep, felt like i had the flu. dodgy shit. also made me feel sick, gave me a headache and give me crazy eye wobbles

Status
Not open for further replies.