• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What the fuck? 50 grams?! That's a hell of an order. I know there's no price discussion, but geez....

I recieved 50g of beautiful fine white meph about a week ago. After a few fun heavy sessions tapering off to maybe a 250mg. bomb every other night, I've noticed a tolerance building up. Does anyone have any experience with the tolerance and how long to lay off before regaining the desired effect?

Yes, I've experienced a tolerance, built quite quickly after only a few uses. I haven't used in a little over two weeks but will probably use this weekend...I'm thinking my tolerance will have gone down quite a bit, i'll have to report back here afterwards to let ya know for sure.

I recieved 50g of beautiful fine white meph about a week ago. After a few fun heavy sessions tapering off to maybe a 250mg. bomb every other night, I've noticed a tolerance building up. Does anyone have any experience with the tolerance and how long to lay off before regaining the desired effect?

this is called addiction, if you described those figures and patterns of use but replaced it with the words coke or speed you would see it properly as the out of control abuse it is. if you cant cope with not being able to get it again for an unkown period of time again then this shows a thought process backing up a big abuse addiction issue. thats two ounces of a stimulant, come on think of your future:\

Ouch Pofacedhoe! The reasons for aquiring that much are my own and considering I've only used 6 times TOTAL in my life I'm not quite there yet. My issue is more or less that I'm in an area that makes it very difficult to source ANYTHING and since I am in a position in life that can afford me the ability to- why not? Also- I've been on vaca so it hasn't been an issue of any interference of functionality. I just had a question, but thanks for your two cents......

squid0 said:
the head on is brilliant

Indeed:
Headon.jpg

ebola

Ouch Pofacedhoe! The reasons for aquiring that much are my own and considering I've only used 6 times TOTAL in my life I'm not quite there yet. My issue is more or less that I'm in an area that makes it very difficult to source ANYTHING and since I am in a position in life that can afford me the ability to- why not? Also- I've been on vaca so it hasn't been an issue of any interference of functionality. I just had a question, but thanks for your two cents......

Because mephedrone is dangerous compared to almost any other recreational drug being used today.

It's not but it is sold as such in some places to get around the drug laws. Don't feed your plants meph ;)

PS: Welcome to BL :)

its just that 50g's is a huge amount and i've gone through ten grams myself in a time frame that shocked me once i came out of the dream like high and looked at my bank account and burned out greedy nostrils. just be VERY carefull as it is a easy to go from doing the odd gram to doing 4 in 2 days twice in a week. if your pattern of use is that low then this purchase is probably in view of other peoples use or to shift excess to recoup the costs of your own pleasures, a money making excercise. good luck

take care

its just got some very suspect issues with it, heart issues short and long term, vasoconstrictive abnormalities that can appear randomly and little in the way of a comedown to show people it deserves respect. pure cocaine in moderate steady doses has nearly no comedown either.

i have personally had some strange effects off it although i have not recently when using as i had been eating raw garlic, and avoiding processed sugar and cannabinoids/jwh series which for some reason really dont go well with meph

Last edited:
Indeed:
Headon.jpg

ebola

^^ haha! a "head on" to me isnt a topical medicine :L

"i have personally had some strange effects off it although i have not recently when using as i had been eating raw garlic"

raw garlic? can you explain?

4MMC appeared at the same time as MDPV whereI'm from, they are a really fun combo. I hear all these people who are preaching the "be careful" message 4 day 5 gram binge was the height of my habit on this stuff but now I can onl get it on the net and haven't bothered so its PV all the way for a bit.:)

I have used mephedrone recently in low doses (100-150 mgs oral) to undertake some work at home, feels great and actually it feels better for me in a relaxed ambience than in a party setting, I kind of enjoy the entactogenic side of it better this way, I finally find a use for it other than excesive party binging :)

I wanted to add my experiences with mephedrone to this thread. I have tried it a total of 3 times, and hope to try it many more times.

1. Placed approx 200mg in a capsule and swallowed.

Little to no effect. Possible that it was measured incorrectly, but I dont think so.

2. Snorted 200mg line.

Wow. Better than coke. Lasts longer. Little to no comedown. Repeated dosing had little to no effect. One thing to note, this was one of the only substances that I have gotten a considerable "rush" from snorting, including heroin and coke. With those substances, the come-up is slow, but with this it is almost immediate. Also, the second time I used it I had a much better experience than the first. No idea why, perhaps your body "gets used" to it, but the first time I used it was pretty mediocre, after that time it was amazing.

3. Injected approx 100mg.

This was stupid, as injecting RCs at all is never a good idea, especially considering the vasoconstrictive properties of Meph. Will not do again, but I figured I had to try it. Honestly? Little to no effect. Unsure why, as I was told by others that it had a similar effect to injecting coke or MDMA. Also, I was already high on Mephedrone at the time, which may have dulled or eliminated any impact the injection had. I repeat - I will not do that again.

Final Thoughts:

Snorting seems to be the best ROA. Effects are incredible, better than the best coke I have ever done, at prices lower than that for similar substances. If used in moderation, can be an amazing substance for recreation. Also, I dont seem to notice any of the "MDMA-like" effects that other users report. Moreover, "cold appendages" reported by others was not experienced. While a "morish" substance, repeated dosing didn't seem to keep me high. I will continue to use it, but consistent usage can create issues, I'm sure. I never experienced any increase in BP or chest pain, but I am a big guy with limits on how much I used. Using a gram or two of the stuff in one night could obviously create very real issues. In other words, just because this substance is in a legal grey area does not mean it is completely safe.

One other random thing. When I use other stims or opiates I usually want to smoke more than I usually do. On Meph, I get no such cravings.

Use with caution and have fun!

Last edited:
OK, so the other night, myself and two friends did some meph, approximately 125mg a piece, i've done it before but was their first time.

I got high, but wasn't like 'fucked outta my mind' or anything.

Friend #1 got really hot (also said horny), proceeded to remove clothing and crawl around my floor.

Friend #2 also crawled around my floor, hid in the corner, and had extremely cold hands.

Just sharing the different things i noticed, comments welcome.

I tried mephedrone last night and there was quite a bad side effect. My girlfriend wouldn't stop talking shit for 3 hours. Apart from that, we loved it.

Today I have a dull headache though.

Hello,

I have heard on another forum that the best way to dose 4mmc is to bomb a dose (say ~200mg) then 1 hour later bomb a booster dose (say ~100mg) and that if you do this, the best part of the high last for around 6 hours as opposed to around 2-3 if you just take one big dose or dose multiple times. Can anyone confirm this?

Hello people, meph makes my piss stink

So yesterday i had my first go of meph, was gonna bomb it but ended up just snorting half a gram and was in a club and my sweat stunk like chemicals, so no girls for me , then i went for a piss andmy piss smelt the same but stronger chemically smell,wtf, is this normal?
anyway i reckon its a nice drug, and powerful, i feel like ive got that feeling u get the next day after mushies,nice and clear headed which i didnt expect, oh and i never got out of bed until 8pm, cant remember when i went asleep tho, so yeah does it make anyone elses piss and sweat smell? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.