• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would wait so you get the most out of the roll. give your seratonin some time to be replenished.

Well it turned out perfect actually. I got pretty much the most of my roll I think. I was seriously doubting it but it worked great.

I know meph works on dopamine and mdma on serotonin so I guess thats why it works.

Beware! This is not a toy and I'd say it's the worst evil, I heard and read of. It has strong psychedelic-like effects, but not it doesn't bring on the insightfulness, but the worst combination of freaked out behaviors.

A monkey overdid it with another a stimulant (MDPV), but stopped it after 3 days up and rested a night. The influences in monkeys story caused, that he used 250mg mephedrone and he then uncontrolably continued to finish 1g of MDPV and 1g mephedrone over weekend. He's fingers on feet are 4 days after depleting the bags numb, little bit pink colored and painful if walking about 100m.

The monkey was inspected by a veterinary doctor because of these long-lasting problems and got B6&Mg (nerve regeneration) and ginkgo (for vasodilatation). Monkey now tries everything what could help. If thing will go OK, the monkey wants to escape from laboratory and do no more a guinea pig there. But... Monkey has still obsessions to get more 4-mmc.

Fuck that shit! Sorry, but it's the first thing, which would make me happy to see... say... away.

Mephedrone it not in any way psychedelic, well at least to me anyhow, i would say that the monkey was trippin on the combo of MDPV, mehedrone and sleep depravation. I stayed up in ibiza for 4 days and i would start see things that werent there, and whispers in you ears.

15 minutes and counting before me and my gal come up on 300mg. To snort a 50mg or not? I wonder. It feels good already, I think I will leave as is.

GF is already high. She is in for a heavy ride.

Snorting seems lest strong. I only seems to get the coke like effects. Oral seems to give the euphoria however its probably due to the dose.

Is it possible that something in the stomach is changing the compound?

Why does it make me so horny. But my GF not so! Anyone in Bristol up for a 3some?

Were going to do one more redose when i come off this high. I am then going to entrust the stuff to my GF as she was pretty good doing that last Sunday.

People in the UK don't seem to realise that ingesting the chemicals themselves is an illegal act, possession isn't but still no point in telling the world what you've just received.

Are you sure about this one because I know that it is sold as plant feeder and "not for human consumption" to get around legal avenues because it hasnt passed any food or drug standard tests. But surely it's not illegal to actually ingest the chemical. That would be on par with saying that it is illegal to drink bleach because that is also "not for human consumption"

Do you have any links to prove that it is illegal to ingest but legal to possess?

If you use in the morning can you use some later that night with the same results? if not how long before you re dose to get the maximum effects?

graffmatic, the metabolites of mephedrone last a long time. You will still be 'under the effects' of at least one mephedrone metabolite, so the side effects like vasoconstriction and elevated heart rate will be worse when you redose later that night.

Both Methylone and Mephedrone are completely legal in the uk. A friend was arrested with some methylone a while back, they questioned him, he said what it was, they bailed him, sent it to a lab, a while later they brought no charges and even begrudgingly gave it back.

Incidentally, I just tried plugging some methylone. Forget snorting or bombing it people, plugging is MILES better and you dont have that evil shit in your stomach or nose

Oh, and the perfect way to stop the fiending is to have a couple of ml of gbl, also completely legal in the uk. In fact, g is the most fantastic crash cure for almost all crashes. In my case it tends to prolong the euphoria slightly before gently tailing off to nothing

'drone! i consider it the devil of everything ive taken... i absolutely love it but i love it to much. i wouldnt say im addicted but im addicted when im on it the fiending is disgusting.
the head on is brilliant, and certainly better then anything else avaliable at the moment, its also cheaaap.
however in the interests of harm reduction i have a few comments:

i have experienced proper paranoid hallucinations after 24+ binges absolutely horrible thing to experience (i have experienced it before on pips) but im learning... albeit slowly :O

also (more worrying i think) twice its happened now my neck around where i think my jugluar is (right side of the neck slighty towards the front) has gone very stiff and hard making it difficult to even twist my head. both times in the exact same place. however this was after consuming stupid amounts after stupid lengths of time.

i dont know much about 5ht2b and cardiac fibrosis etc etc i also think i could just be worrying but sometimes when i breathe in i get a sharp pain in my chest over or around my heart that hurts as i inhale and eventually "pop"s and goes away. ive gotten similar things my whole life but they seem to be much more frequent and localised.

i have always been very aware of my heartbeat so much so that i cant sleep on that side of my chest because it will keep me awake... very annoying. however after a heavy drone session (after the effects have worn off) i become aware that i cant feel my heartbeat and i can lay on that side of my chest without feeling it.

snorting drone gives me a productive cough that tastes bad (could be increased smoking whilst on it though)

these symptoms (except the pain in the chest) dont last but im not taking mephedrone for the next several weeks however im not saying never.
i have learned that it must taken responsibly however it is very hard to take it responsibly. keep to moderation and treat it with respect! staying awake for 3 days taking up 6g of drone is fun at the time but cant be good for you!

has anyone got any thoughts on the above symptoms/problems especially the strange chest pain thing? cheers guys

I am at 136bpm relaxed. How high can you push that before you become seriously ill?

^that seems pretty dangerously high to me. I thought normal, resting rate was like 62-76bpm or something?

I recieved 50g of beautiful fine white meph about a week ago. After a few fun heavy sessions tapering off to maybe a 250mg. bomb every other night, I've noticed a tolerance building up. Does anyone have any experience with the tolerance and how long to lay off before regaining the desired effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.