• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not proud of it, but i took 12 grams continously over 3 days two weeks ago. I tell you this purely because after 5 days i have noticed no health effects or changes to my body. It seems it may not be as dangerous as previously thought.

I'm not proud of it, but i took 12 grams continously over 3 days two weeks ago. I tell you this purely because after 5 days i have noticed no health effects or changes to my body. It seems it may not be as dangerous as previously thought.

luck, pure luck. the bad health reactions occured with people who had often taken more and experienced no problems before. they are a bit random...

Kind of a subjective drug- glad you could do 12g's but be careful! A freind and I got properly fucked after dosing just 2.5g's over a session. Felt like ass for two days and didn't want to leave the house. Laid off of it for two weeks and tried a small (250mg.) dose but it has somehow lost it's sparkle....so I'm laying off for a month or two to see if I can get it back

Agree'd...

Anyone else noticed how mephedrone leaves a pungent sickly lingering odour behind on things its been in contact with ( clothes wallet & the like), whereas the powder itself hardly smells at all.

Bizarre.

Completely... at first i thought i was begining to sweat it after a couple of heavy nights, mainly because i started to smell it when i had a slash... revolting...
but then i started to notice the stench on my bedsheets and my clothes, and after deciding that it was unlikely the drone had not turned me into a bedwetter i came to the conclusion that it just has a very distinctively bad smell that is not disimilar to that of BZP and other legal highs.

my explination of this is not as good in person, alas; my friends are still calling it the "Drone Sweats"...

Legal to take

Actually, in the UK the only drug that it is illegal to take is raw opium, it is legal to take any other substance in the UK.
POSSESSION, however, is another matter. For some reason there is only one substance that was made illegal to take in the UK, and the law took the road of banning possession of substances rather than the consumption of them.

People in the UK don't seem to realise that ingesting the chemicals themselves is an illegal act, possession isn't but still no point in telling the world what you've just received.

Police DO read the site, its an open forum and you should treat it as if you're speaking for the world to see what you type.

Mephedrone is a really worrying drug imo, seen far too many disaster stories in EADD, people's attitudes are completely wrong, and their common sense seems to fly out the window because they automatically assume legal = safe.

Won't be long till the shit really hits the fan with this one.

I have a friend who has a question but no BL account so i said I'd ask for him.

He's got a surplus of drone he plans on selling but he doesn't wanna be a complete douchebag who doesn't care about people trying this RC for the first time. So he's wondering what everyone thinks would be a good amount to sell as a baseline to first time users? I was thinking 50mg would be alright, enough to give effects but not enough to hurt anyone maybe? But I told him I'd run it by you guys first...this really is for the sake of harm reduction cause he doesnt wanna monitor everyone's use, but does want to lower the potential of someone severely misusing their dosage...not to mention that none of us need any unwanted attention drawn to this shit in the states cause some kid ODs on it.

Anyways, any suggestions/opinions welcome. Besides the 50mg suggestion idk what to tell him...

Advice To Buddy...

Have you or your friend ever had mephedrone?
cause 50mg is nothing, that is like drinking a coffee.

somewhere between 250mg and 500mg (1/4g to 1/2g) is the perfect dosage for a night i would suggest. if the person interested has not had it before then should start at something like 100mg or 150mg....

But that is my opinion, everybody reacts differently. however if you worry is about dangerous doses. then dont fret, there is no comedown and you can still sleep on it. just be a little careful the first time buddy.

Post Script:
i would think people would get annoyed if you suggest such a small dose as it is increadably morish and so easy to redose...

it has been pointed out that at low doses like 50mg (oral) that the effect is more like an adrenaline rush rather than mellow relaxation which seems to kick in at larger doses like a 200mg bomb. 50mg is not worth selling to someone (it would make a small line), its not going to have a satisfactory effect as i know from experience. there is nothing worse that being given say 60mg of mdma when you need 150mg (for example) to come up if that analogy makes sense. at the same time tiny constant redoses of 50mg snorted is very likely to lead to long binges as you never get that high just maintaining a constant, you are better off having a satisfactory oral dose and not redosing

yeah, both me and my friend have done drone before...both in reasonable and absolutely outrageous amounts at times...he was just hoping to curtail some potential ill effects on his clients by lowering the initial dosing amount that he sells...but tbh i guess it wouldnt matter anyway cause if someone buys a bunch then even they are divided into 50mg or whatever, they could still redose however high they wanted...oh well..

thanks for the comments.

i find mephedrone is good combined with other drugs, in my case 2C-E and Methylone... soon i willl try the combo of mephedrone, butylone, 2C-E and MDAI... will report back

So here are a couple of observations I have made in the few short but intense months since I've been investigating this chemical
1. You do get a definite "drone sweat" smell from using, but I've found only after a few re-doses or one helluva attack dose
2. It seems pretty caustic. It has eaten the chrome off of some of the items I use to scale and has a weird soapy/sticky feel on the skin
3. Frequent use leads to a very (at least for me) tolerance and it takes a few weeks to a month to really get the effect back to some degree. Notice I said some degree, because I laid off for 27 days and it still has lost something although I enjoyed myself
4. Overuse seems to cause severe seritonin depletion leading to that ugly "tweakie" depression that makes you want to crawl inside your own asshole and not answer your phone
5. It's very easy to give in to this chemical if you're sitting on a bunch. So only get what you really want to do in one sitting

After a while this chem became like E for me in that I had a tendency to over do it until I got pretty burned out on it and now I've found the respect level I need to give it.

In other words- have fun but use your head!=D

Hi guys,
Tried this stuff for the first time last night, very interesting indeed. I usually worry alot about this type of thing so i tend to do alot of research. and decided that bombing it was probably the best way to go. i had two 200mg bombs spaced during the night out, i found this was more than enough for me and kept me pretty tweaked. I think the effects must of lasted about 6 hours in all.. was a bit of a bad thing though, especially late afterwards when i couldn't get to sleep! (Maybe because i had half a pitcher of vodka red bull..silly i know, also i'm only about 5.9, don't weight very much at all, so it may of been a bit much for my weight)

The effects came on very quickly, nice mdma-ish waves of happy, all the while feeling a little superhuman.. and although i've never had coke Meph feels alot like how i'd imagine good coke to be. Felt very confident, chatty (pretty unlike me) and me and my friend preceded to chat total bollocks to just about everyone that came along :D

There was definitely a comedown, however i did chain smoke quite a bit, and next time i wont be drinking any alcohol, (we drank alot, however i think i may as well say that i almost never feel hungover, however this was an exception! lucky me) All in all it was a very good night, i'd def try this chem again, not for a good 3-4 weeks however as i feel like total crap! (Also, i never experienced any of this drone sweating alot of people are talking about, the stuff i had was totally odorless as well.)

I'd be interested in people's thoughts about what sort of comedown they experienced.. if at all, plz tell me your dosage etc. Next time i think i'll try it on a totally empty stomach, and no booze whatsoever.
Any feedback welcome =)

Last edited:
booze combined with meph leads to very bad comedowns whereas meph on its own has far milder comedowns. just my experience

^^ problem for me though is that if i'm sober i want to keep taking it or i start getting all angsty

I know what you mean, before we knew it we'd both gone through our share and felt a bit sad. I feel i should mention that its been two days, and although its nothing serious, or bad. I haven't felt quite right since.
I have a slight pain, like a very mild stitch in my chest, right where my heart is, i don't know whether it is my heart, god forbid, or something else. It could very well be due to all the chain smoking i did, which is also uncharacteristic. I'm a little worried but i could just be paranoid. It feels like a very mild stitch. weird.
What do you guys think? My friend, she is smaller than me and had the same amount, and she feels no ill effects at all, again, she smoked alot on the night, but she is quite a heavy smoker, and therefore used to it.
Who knows.. It might be totally gone by tomorrow.. i'd appreciate your thoughts about it.

Yes i've read all that stuff and i'm sufficiently scared, it seems the majority of stories there are on people who have really hammered this drug, done it every day, or had about 5g's in a night. I had 400mg AT MOST, spaced throughout the evening.. and this chest thing is really annoying. Had it for about 3 days now and its a few inches above my heart, and i just want it to go the fuck away. I don't know whether its my lungs, or pulling a muscle or what, i just want it to go away. I've had had comedowns but i have never once had any straight physical side effect from anything, i'm never doing it again. believe me :(

This sucks.

Ok, I feel it nessisary to post all i know about this drug as i find it to be highly addictive and also i am in the situation of having seen and learnt alot about it.

However 6 months ago there was relitivly nout about the subject and still millions of people are uneducated about it.

Its a drug like any other ofcourse so just because it is still legal in the Uk and sold as plant fertiliser on the internet at as little as a few quid a gram in bulk doenst meant its gunna be cheap and cheerful, though that description probbaly does do it a great deal of justice.

Its chemical name is : 4-Methylmethcathinone
Giving it the nick names, 4MMC, M Cat, Meiow, meow meow, Meph, etc
Its sold as plant fertiliser (of which i hear it does an excellent job xD) Under the name of Mephedrone By internet websites usualy shipping this stuff by next day delivery at very cheap prices.

It seems like a wonderful alternative to MDMA, and as in England, especialy where i live currently, there is a massive shortage of MDMA, its never even bothered with anymore.
Its all about Mephedrone. It lasts like 40 minutes-an hour or so. Its always snorted but i have tried bombing it and its very pleasent, you dont seem to get the same fiendish needs as when its snorted but everyone seems to snort it.

It always seems to leave you feeling unsatisfied and wanting more if you exceed much above 500mg, depending on the person ofcourse.

But beacuse of this addictiveness, cheapness, lack of side effects other than the speedy, paranoid sleepless night you will get after a binge, you can go through grams and grams and grams of the stuff over days, and i have seen people do this, horribly.

I think this drug is basicly MDMA, without any realness to it, it lacks quality, it doenst have the psycadelic side to it, unless if you do loads and try and sleep.

After a night on ecstasy, i usualy feel happy, and dont particularyly want any more for a good few weeks. But this stuff, quite a differnt story.

Sorry for the Dyslexic ramblings but if half the people down where i live are uneducated about a drug that has become even more popular with my generation than mdma and even weed then i can imagen this drug doing some serious damage.

Going to see a doc tomorrow to find out exactly whats up. Getting bloody ridiculous.

Going to see a doc tomorrow to find out exactly whats up. Getting bloody ridiculous.

lots of stories of people visiting the doc and leaving without any idea what the matter is :(

do you have any history of heart problems in the family or stuff like that?

It doesn't *sound* like a problem with the heart itself, hopefully it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.