• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

I have done meph alot of times, once doing 12g in a week, and i have never really experienced any negative side effects. The only things i dislike about the drug is how fiendish it is, that horrible feeling of complete dispair when you run out and the comedown the next day. Although i find usually the comedown is largely due to a lack of sleep as many times i have done it during the day, stopped at about 9ish had a few drinks got a full nights sleep and felt completely fine the next day. I also don't find mephedrone to be a very addictive drug; sure at the time theres nothing you want more but the next day theres no real urge to redose ( i know that may sound silly coming from me seeing as i did 12gs in a week and i'll admit i did get a bit carried away but when i felt it got too much and lost too much weight there was no trouble stopping even with a g or 2 sitting in my room still)

You sound like me and so many of my friends.

Unfortunately, I recently succumbed to several binges, using up all 10g that I had ordered (in several different sessions - not all at once). I find mephedrone to be disgustingly moreish compared to methylone, and only plan to order the latter from now on.

The last binge was yesterday and the remaining mephedrone was depleted. ROA included oral and rectal but not insufflation. At this point I've been awake for about 36 hours, although my last dose was over 18 hours ago. I am just now starting to feel tired.

Here's the protocol I followed after the last dose:

- During the binge I managed to consume nearly 1 gallon of sports drinks, which prevented dehydration without causing water intoxication by restoring electrolytes that were sweat out.
- After the last dose, I took a nice warm bath to clean myself up and to help dilate the blood vessels. Extremely effective for the latter, although I never got the frightening blue-kness or anything like that.
- Then I forced myself to eat some food. After a binge you probably haven't eaten for quite some time. Anything will do, just get something in your stomach. All I had available was a frozen dinner.
- Took the following medication/supplements, after eating: aspirin 325 mg (thin the blood a bit and help deal with lingering headache), vitamin C 1000 mg (antioxidant), vitamin E 1000 I.U (antioxidant), 5-HTP 200 mg (helps to rebuild serotonin)
- Several hours later and my condition has improved significantly. I was able to drive to a restaurant for some take away.
- Another round of medication/supplements, after eating: L-Arginine 500 mg (supports blood flow), vitamin C 1000 mg, vitamin E 1000 I.U, 5-HTP 200 mg.
- For some reason, I have not started to become naturally tired until now. One theory I read is that serotonin converts into melatonin, and a lack of serotonin may have delayed or slowed this process. So, I intend to take melatonin at this time to help me sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant, but the dose is so small and the time since last dose so long, that I'm not sure how much it will contribute to the process other than inducing sleep. Additional 5-HTP will be taken, as well as C & E for good measure.

The bath helps to dilate the blood vessels right away, and then you can use aspirin, L-Arginine, etc. to deal with lingering effects. Also, vessels may constrict again when exiting the bath. It was not a hot bath, just nice and warm, around body temperature I would say.

I don't have any L-Tyrosine, but I believe it helps you in a similar way with dopamine as 5-HTP does for serotonin.

I would also like to mention that the 5-HTP pills in my possession also seem to contain Vitamin B6. I've heard this mentioned before as being something beneficial to take with 5-HTP (maybe someone else recalls?)

Perhaps some of these tips can help you after a long binge. The goal is harm reduction; don't try to use this, or any other pre or post-load as an excuse to binge. However, I can report as of right now I feel neither stimulated or depressed, only growing tired from the long day. I believe daily use of the 5-HTP for at least the next week will be most beneficial. Antioxidant usage past today would probably not be beneficial since the majority of the drug & it's metabolites would have been cleared by the next morning.

If I got some theories/ideas wrong do please post about it since I wouldn't want to pass on bad information. However I did read dozens of other threads on several different forums after my second to last binge, in order to get a good idea of what would be most beneficial to myself, and perhaps some others out there who unfortunately got caught up in this "research chemical".

Hello world!

I've been reading BL for a long time, now I want to share my experiences with you people, great forum, great people!

I want my first post to be related with meph, pretty good thing. I've pretty much finished my trials with 2g of white powder meph, and it's almost pure positive.

Don't want to write a lot, just summing up:

Best ROA for me: oral. More entactogenic, less speedy, and comes up by surprise, which is nice=D

Duration of 100mg doses: 2,5h if i'm not redosing, if i'm able just to be positive and experience the comedown as part of the fun. 1,5h if redosing.

Good Effects: Good controllable euphoria, love (not as deep as mdma), not very dancey, hypermegatalkative, wellness of mind, even on the comedown.

Bad effects: Jaw clenching so that everyone knows i'm rolling, which can lead to slight paranoia and wanting to be alone with rollers, coldness, and once a strong depression for 2 days, although with greater doses it didn't happen.

The most interesting part for me: I find THC more moreish than Meph, which is extremely courious after reading all this experiences from other people. I control myself without almost any effort, although the days after I feel some cravings if I'm alone and bored.

And the most courious thing about: I'm a student and I'm hooked to redbull, I usually take at least 2 cans a day to concentrate and a little mood uplift. But after these days with meph, even half a can makes me extremely agitated and dysphoric, although with an infinite concentration superpower%), which is not that bad. ¿Anyone has experienced changes in their caffeine tolerance days after having some meph?

Well, just sorry for my english (i'm spanish) and a piece of advice: Lower doses (100mg) act just as good as big doses, and I feel I enjoy them more and I can recreate on the drug better, whereas with big doses I have great time but is more "empty and forgetful" if you understand me.

Have good rides!!<3

What's the threshold dose for mephedrone? I don't mean recreational dose, but the lowest dose to feel any effects.. intranasal or rectal MOA - (After reading up on it, i'd rather go the rectal route)

What's the threshold dose for mephedrone? I don't mean recreational dose, but the lowest dose to feel any effects.. intranasal or rectal MOA - (After reading up on it, i'd rather go the rectal route)

From what people have reported I would try 10mg to 25mg if it is pure. Maybe less to be on the safe side?

Just 10mg?

What was the duration like? I have heard IV 4-mmc is very, very short lived.

I recently did an IV shot of 4-mmc once a day for 12 of 14 days... 80mg, 90mg, 90mg, 110mg, 120mg, 150mg, 180mg, 210mg, 150mg, etc. I don't find it any shorter lived than oral dosing really.

I recently did an IV shot of 4-mmc once a day for 12 of 14 days... 80mg, 90mg, 90mg, 110mg, 120mg, 150mg, 180mg, 210mg, 150mg, etc. I don't find it any shorter lived than oral dosing really.

Wow, very interesting.

A senator called for a ban of MDPV/Mephedrone yesterday :(

NSFW:
6r1sa9.jpg

meph shards anyone?

Is it caustic?

Yes very....have seen evidence of veins collapsing very fast with daily use of IV mephedrone and users often progress to IV amphetamine also. This has been my experience of working with people using mephedrone on a daily basis through the IV route.

Ehm, just tried some low dose of drone first time - aroun 50-60 mg snorted, pretty nice experience, I was afraid first time taking higher dose because I have high blood pressure :) but everything is ok now :)

mephedrone mephedrone oh i do too much mephedrone

Hey I'm just wondering if any geeky people like me can tell me about the different types of mephedrone, such as generally if you can tell whether or not its been cut, so purity, but also purity as in the sense does it contain more or less contaminants from production than other types, and if its created through different methods or just washing the finished product more times.

So far I've encountered powder, crystal chunks, and this new stuff called RICE DRONE. So far this is what I believe about them and you can correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't done research yet, lookin to you guys to give me info to prove or disprove.

Powder 4-methyl-methcathinone is easily cut with anything you want, and thus I don't purchase and is the cheapeast to purchase. It is the easiest to produce and washed the least so it has more possible impurities/contaminants.
Swim has the choice of any type so does not use powder anymore

Crystal chunky stuff I believe is powder washed more times so it's generally more expensive from the manufacturer, but generally more worth it. Plus I *believe* (not positive) it would be harder to cut, if there is a way fro cutting the crystal please let me know. Generally this is what swim has to use because of believed better purity and less contaminants than powder

Rice drone, I don't know what you actually call it, swim (<- is that necessary on bluelight) just got it for the first time today. Most expensive, looks litterally like icicles in the shape of rice pieces that don't mix together, fucking awesome to look at and probably as painful as snorting tiny spear heads if you don't crush it (lol). Shit is dense put 1.7g in a vial for tonight doesn't take up nearly as much space as powder, although it expands upon crushing. I believe it's probably a different method of production than crystal/powder but that's what I'm asking you guys, all i know is this stuff looks so cool it makes me wanna shit my pants with joy. Also this was possibly used directly before the idea to post came up, sorry for all the words used to being in a social setting

Also if there are any forms of tron I have not listed, I wanna know about them, doubting anything can impress me more than rice drone though

you my friend are a lucky lucky man, i wish i had that much choice when it comes to drone.
god i miss the crystals.

Hello world!

I've been reading BL for a long time, now I want to share my experiences with you people, great forum, great people!

I want my first post to be related with meph, pretty good thing. I've pretty much finished my trials with 2g of white powder meph, and it's almost pure positive.

Don't want to write a lot, just summing up:

Best ROA for me: oral. More entactogenic, less speedy, and comes up by surprise, which is nice=D

Duration of 100mg doses: 2,5h if i'm not redosing, if i'm able just to be positive and experience the comedown as part of the fun. 1,5h if redosing.

Good Effects: Good controllable euphoria, love (not as deep as mdma), not very dancey, hypermegatalkative, wellness of mind, even on the comedown.

Bad effects: Jaw clenching so that everyone knows i'm rolling, which can lead to slight paranoia and wanting to be alone with rollers, coldness, and once a strong depression for 2 days, although with greater doses it didn't happen.

The most interesting part for me: I find THC more moreish than Meph, which is extremely courious after reading all this experiences from other people. I control myself without almost any effort, although the days after I feel some cravings if I'm alone and bored.

And the most courious thing about: I'm a student and I'm hooked to redbull, I usually take at least 2 cans a day to concentrate and a little mood uplift. But after these days with meph, even half a can makes me extremely agitated and dysphoric, although with an infinite concentration superpower%), which is not that bad. ¿Anyone has experienced changes in their caffeine tolerance days after having some meph?

Well, just sorry for my english (i'm spanish) and a piece of advice: Lower doses (100mg) act just as good as big doses, and I feel I enjoy them more and I can recreate on the drug better, whereas with big doses I have great time but is more "empty and forgetful" if you understand me.

Have good rides!!<3

Very useful information. Thanks for the report. I'm thinking of picking some up soon and think I'll take 100mg orally and perhaps redose after 1 1/2 hours or so.

gross drug for so many reasons:
1. common impurities being extremely toxic (Bromine)
2. the metabolite 4 methyl ephedrine which is super cardiotoxic and lingers in the body for a much longer time than 4-mmc, users are still "high" after the 4-mmc buzz ends.
3. the paranoia, the headrush when standing up, the arms falling asleep when waking up...
4. the fact that this dirty drug and it's very much so active metabolites stick around in the system for so god damn long... I detoxed using essiac one and a half months after my last dose of 4-mmc, and was told that I heavily reeked of the chemical.

You are what you eat!

and see, that is why 4MEC is far superior. absolutely none of the grimy effects of 4MMC on the body, straight up. a bit less potent and shorter lived, too, but waaay better. i'd grade 4MEC an A, whereas i'd rate 4MMC probably a B- . so yea... go with 4MEC.

4-mec has 4 ethyl-ephedrine as a metabolite, not that far off from 4 methyl ephedrine.
4-mec is probably synthesized very similarly, better hope your chef doesnt cut corners for profit or to compete with those who do.
Why would 4-mec lack the cardiotoxic effects of it's brother?

Give me cocaine any day of the week.

difference between snorting and swallowing mephedrone?

i've only ever snorted it before cos im sad and really enjoy snorting lol, ive heard a lot of people say bombing is better though could anyone explain how? like if someone could describe both experiences and make a comparism that'd be good :) thanks

Snorting meph results in a faster peak blood concentration. I think it has slightly lessened bioavailibility though.

Eating it is better because Mephedrone HCl is incredibly irritating to the nasal mucosa and will eventually result in tissue destruction.

This is ALL completely "in my opionion."

The euphoria is much greater when bombed. I know a few people that have gone through gram after gram or of it only snorting it up. The duration isn't near as long, the euphoria is almost completely lost, and if you don't know how to crush/cut it up you fuck up your nose. If you have only snorted mephedrone, you are really missing out on it's full potential.