• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

Mephedrone and chapped lips and mouth sores

Hey so i just started using mephedrone. I'm doing my third gram ever as i type this thread. The first 2 times i did it i do about 500mg give or take 100mg a night. All nasaly dosed.

Well my question is what cause my lips to get chapped and for me to get little sores in my mouth?

Also what can help stop this from happening?

Its not from me chewing on them or anything i really don't get jaw tension or stuff like that from stimulants. I heard it could be from dehydration but i probably drink easily 2 bottles of water and i'm always paying attention to staying hydrated. Thanks in advance.

Stop performing sexual favors for drugs. ;)

Seriously though i don't know whats causing your problem, just couldn't resist, it was too easy. =D

I think mephedrone can cause xerostomia (dry mouth) so even if you are hydrated, if your mouth isn't, it doesn't matter.

Look up remedies/treatments for xerostsomia such as sprays, gums and mouth washes and you could see if those help.

I think you may be chewing, you might just be too high to realize. Dry lips comes from licking them all the time. I see this often with people taking it, also your cheeks usually get the punishment if your grinding your teeth.

I get extremely chapped lips from constant licking due to dry mouth/lips. As someone else said, you don't have to be dehyrated to get cotton mouth (e.g. weed!). I sometimes find chewing gum to be helpful. It tends to keep your salvia flowing and also gives you a far more pleasant alternative to eating your face. It may mess your stomach up but no where near as much as mephedrone tends to anyway.

Mouth sores - I find corsodyl mouthwash really effective. It burns like hell but gives you quite a bit of relief after and clears them up quicker. If they're really bad then bonjela do something called 'bonjela once' (not their usual gel stuff for ulcers). It puts a coating on them and although it feels a bit weird and like you have something stuck in your mouth it instantly (after the initial, nasty sting) relieves the pain.

I have gotten sores on my lips that happen when I am peaking hard and forget where I put my gum. The inside of the mouth isn't the only casualty when flying with the gods :)

It sounds like it's probably from the dry mouth. there is an oral rinse you can get at cvs, rite aid, walgreens, etc that is specifically for dry mouth caused by medication. And the name totally escapes me right now, but it's definitely over the counter.

i always get really dry lips on lots of stim type drugs especially after a night or weekend on pills. i put it down to licking lips an dry mouth as others have said and also the trout pout gurn lol

Been getting some fucking banging drone down London area at the moment, seriously it's fucking sick! Obviously no where near the strength of the pre-ban stuff (was a long-time user of that stuff for about a year) but it's worth the price imo as it ain't gonna' get no better.

I've been getting powdery stuff with a few crystals in atm, and you can tell it's proper drone but the horrible smell of it. :L

does anyone know what part of the brain receptors mephedrone works on? is it dopamine or serotonin. also has any one noticed that meph stops getting them high after a couple uses? even if say u do a gram on friday , saturday u dont get much effect from it at all.

Would like to know this aswell.

A very short note on 4-mmc pharmacology

Would like to know this aswell.

Writing in the British Medical Journal, psychiatrists stated that given its chemical structure, "mephedrone is likely to stimulate the release of, and then inhibit the reuptake of monoamine neurotransmitters".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone#Pharmacology

Examples of monoamine neurotransmitters consist of histamine, catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine), tryptamines (serotonin, melatonin), and other trace amines.

ive had the best experiences in my life on drone and it looks like i can get hold of it again since the ban.... wahoo

Wow thanks for all the responses. Every time i do mephedrone i get chapped lips. I dont chew or grind but i do keep licking my lips so that must be my issue. Oh and the mouth sore was once and hasn't happened again so prolly unrelated. But chapped lips everytime 3 times in a row i get bad chapped lips for a few days afterwards.

You think if i use chapstick before and during my mephedrone session i can prevent dry lips?

medicated-lip-balm.jpg

Hey so i just started using mephedrone. I'm doing my third gram ever as i type this thread. The first 2 times i did it i do about 500mg give or take 100mg a night. All nasaly dosed.

Well my question is what cause my lips to get chapped and for me to get little sores in my mouth?

Also what can help stop this from happening?

Its not from me chewing on them or anything i really don't get jaw tension or stuff like that from stimulants. I heard it could be from dehydration but i probably drink easily 2 bottles of water and i'm always paying attention to staying hydrated. Thanks in advance.

You lick your lips alot, prolly won't notice it, some blistex or chapstick in the morning will solve it :)