• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

Heart Pains

So me and a couple of friends stumbled upon Mephedrone this summer and were using it fairly regularly. 2 of my friends daily for 2 months then me and my other friend used about 3 times a week for the whole summer and into the fall. One of my friends ended up in the hospital because his heart hurt and his body went numb then he was kept in for 2 days because they said he had irregular heartbeat. me and my other two frinds also got the heart pains but not as bad. My friend just went to the doctor about it and his doctor said that his heart was fine. Anybody have any suggestions as to what it could be or what could be done about this? i would go to the doc myself but i dont got medical insurance and im broke so thats not an option for me.

i only did it twice...total of 600 mg and i had chest pains for months afterwards and still have problems to this day. that shit is toxic as hell

Right i just want to kno if anybody had any advice on anything i could do to stop the pain

Welcome to Bluelight. :)

Next time please do a search to see if there is a Megathread for the drug you are posting about. In this case there is in fact a Big Mephedrone Thread. This is because Bluelight receives a large amount of traffic on a daily basis and having megathreads keeps down the large volume of threads being posted, making information easier to find and keeping the forum less cluttered.

thanks again, caseface. it's appreciated, the reported and memberating like you've been doing lately. it certainly helps out us mods with our (lack of) work

thanks again, caseface. it's appreciated, the reported and memberating like you've been doing lately. it certainly helps out us mods with our (lack of) work

I've got experience moderatoring on a forum in the past, so i know it can be difficult to catch everything sometimes. Especially on a forum with as much volume/traffic as Bluelight. ;)

sweet.

wanna an honorary OD mod citizenship? they pay is shit but the pussy is tight. oh an no title involved.

you just keep on doin what you're doin;)

thanks again.

It's still SatanSpunk an y'all are gonna die painfully in about five years from now ;)

May I put in a plug for plugging mephedrone?

What follows is the end ("heh heh heh, he said end") of my second experiment with 4-MMC, and a very impressive end it was. After doing bumps of 25mg or so intranasally throughout the evening, I decided to experiment with 5-10mg plugged.

Holy. Shit. (OK, maybe not the best choice of words, but... )

The rush hit me within a few seconds: within five minutes my face was bright red and I was feeling like the Grand High Poobah and Chief Vizier of the Empire of Meow. The high also changed quantitatively: I felt more of the MDMA-like effects and less of the speeding. Very, very, nice indeed. I will try with higher quantities next time, but not that much higher: I would be afraid to go much higher than 50mg via this approach even if I had a little more tolerance.

Putting aside the usual "plugging is gay, my ass is exit-only" etc. comments, I would say this is one drug which lends itself beautifully to rectal administration. It is economical, felt less "more-ish" than snorting or smoking the 'drone, and provides a fantastic high with a great rush. What's not to like?

May I put in a plug for plugging mephedrone?

What follows is the end ("heh heh heh, he said end") of my second experiment with 4-MMC, and a very impressive end it was. After doing bumps of 25mg or so intranasally throughout the evening, I decided to experiment with 5-10mg plugged.

Holy. Shit. (OK, maybe not the best choice of words, but... )

The rush hit me within a few seconds: within five minutes my face was bright red and I was feeling like the Grand High Poobah and Chief Vizier of the Empire of Meow. The high also changed quantitatively: I felt more of the MDMA-like effects and less of the speeding. Very, very, nice indeed. I will try with higher quantities next time, but not that much higher: I would be afraid to go much higher than 50mg via this approach even if I had a little more tolerance.

Putting aside the usual "plugging is gay, my ass is exit-only" etc. comments, I would say this is one drug which lends itself beautifully to rectal administration. It is economical, felt less "more-ish" than snorting or smoking the 'drone, and provides a fantastic high with a great rush. What's not to like?

Just 10mg?

What was the duration like? I have heard IV 4-mmc is very, very short lived. It would be interesting to know the comparison in duration of the two ROA's.

I don't use 4-mmc but I figure people would like to know this sort of info.

so any one in this thread got any suggestions for stopping chest pains caused by drone?