• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

This is not my experience, only my customers...

Do not swallow Mephedrone, doing so can result in stomach cramps, excess gas, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting.

Best bet--my recommendation--is blow it. use a plastic tube, it can stick to paper (money) quite a bit.

This is not my experience, only my customers...

Do not swallow Mephedrone, doing so can result in stomach cramps, excess gas, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting.

Best bet--my recommendation--is blow it. use a plastic tube, it can stick to paper (money) quite a bit.

I'd say about half of it is going to end up dripping down the back of a person's throat anyways.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mephedrone that stimulant that's highly corrosive? Like, more corrosive than your typical 'corrosive' stimulant like methamphetamine; like, so corrosive it will leave a visible chemical burn on your skin if you rub it in with a few drops of water?

I can't imagine that would feel very comfortable to put up your nose. I'd take my chances with my stomach lining.

Edit: Ooh a quick search on google reveals many reports about people claiming that mephedrone has burned a hole through their nose! Doesn't that sound lovely!! :\

Last edited:
Edit: Ooh a quick search on google reveals many reports about people claiming that mephedrone has burned a hole through their nose! Doesn't that sound lovely!! :\

This is true. It can cause septum perforation. Which can be caused by long-term topical drug use like cocaine... . Mephedrone seems to cause this as well.

wikipedia

Last edited:
I can't remember where I've read this, but through the nasal passage is the only opening where the brain is accessible and when you snort this shit, you are sending it straight to your brain, and burning an actual hole in your brain in the process. I tried to find where I read it but couldn't, so I tried to find out if the brain is accessible through the nasal passages and apparently it isn't. Who knows?

I can't remember where I've read this, but through the nasal passage is the only opening where the brain is accessible and when you snort this shit, you are sending it straight to your brain, and burning an actual hole in your brain in the process. I tried to find where I read it but couldn't, so I tried to find out if the brain is accessible through the nasal passages and apparently it isn't. Who knows?
Not quite. Snorting it gets it to your brain faster than eating because it is absorbed into your blood stream without passing through your digestive tract first.

OP you are looking for something called mephedrone's bioavailability as well if you want sheer volume of effects. The effects are not completely correlated to BA though.

I'm going to mere this into the mephedrone megathread

Last edited:
What is bad about mephedrone?

I have taken 4-methylephedrone ( dose 3 bumps no proper amount sorry) , while on wellbutirn (Bupropion) what is bad or dangerous about above chem 4-methylephedrone if anything at all?

Wellbutrin is proven to lower the seizure threshold. Since mephedrone has the ability to raise both heart rate and blood pressure, mixing the two might not be a wise decision.

There are many dangers associated with mephedrone use and the list of side effects is long and can vary. You should find plenty of info about this by searching threads here at bluelight or simply google mephedrone side effects.

I may be wrong, but this sounds the same as what we get in South Africa, only better known as cat. I've been a user (abuser) for 7 years now and this is what I can tell you about my experience with it.

After years of long use, u literally get the antisocial aspect going. And in a bad way. Can't use it when I know we are getting people coming over. I sit in front of my computer for days on end, not eating, not speaking. And smoking a lot lot more than usual.

Sleeping is out of the question, but I've got a very understanding Dr who gives me Zolpidem, which combined with cat can give you illusions of things not there. Sounds not real.

But the worst part is by day 4 with no sleep, then you mind begins to play this funny games. "Your husband is cheating, your best friends are out to get you ect ect ect"

Then you skip a day and the shit starts all over again. Happy Days.

From Part 1

Hi all

Looking for some advice here if pos.. i recently bought a wedge of supposed pure mephedrone and after awhile it began to to turn yellow, became kinda dampish, sticky and ended up a brown toffee like substance!!

Does anyone know how to stop this?!!

It was just stored in a plastic bag, in room temperature in quite a cold house!

Ive never known it to do this before.. Can anybody help please!

This happens when mephedrone mixes or even touches baking soda...

New to this forum.
Me and my friend went half on 3 grams of mephedrone. But he has had to go offshore, so I have it to myself now. I did 2 grams on my own sober, and it was good, but not the same buzz as I usually get from it when more drunk.
I have the 3 grams and a 35 of vodka and just want to get 'fucked' on my own.
How would you suggest I take it to get the best effect?

^We we are a harm reduction board and don't tell you how to get fucked. We tell you how to consume drugs as safely as possible by giving you information on the topic. If 2g was good then I would recommend it again or if you need to take more take as little as possible on top. I don't think there is any reason to add booze to the mix if you have 3/2 of your previous dose available.

Just got my hands on what appears to be some very high quality crystal mephedrone, and have tried snorting, bombing and plugging it. This is definitely stronger than the mephedrone I've had in the past, and so now I feel like I can give it my best wine snob review.

For me mephedrone lacks the depth of MDMA - I get the mood lift but none of the empathy or warmth I've come to expect from good E. I like it a lot more than Coke - it gives me the cocaine euphoria without the "instant asshole" arrogance and overconfidence that comes with Peruvian marching powder. But the high is almost as transient as coke (if I snort it, it's just as short-acting). This leads to a tendency to redose, with all that entails.

What really turned me off was the mephedrone sweats. The stuff stinks - and soon after using it I stank too. I took a shower to try to get rid of that nasty cat-piss stench: the towel I used to wipe off reeks so badly that it fouled the entire bathroom the next morning. And I stunk up another towel when I woke up four hours after going to sleep with nausea, shakiness and cold (and VERY smelly) sweats that can only be attributed to whatever nastiness this stuff metabolizes into.

To me this is a truly recreational drug: I can see no use for it save getting high and having a good time. That isn't necessarily a bad thing: I'd say the same thing about alcohol. It would definitely make a night at a club or a party more entertaining. I'd call this a reasonably good cocaine substitute - but the problem is that I never particularly liked cocaine. If I wanted an E-substitute I'd go with methylone, which I enjoyed much more overall. While it's nowhere near as good as real MDMA, it's a damn sight better than most of the bullshit which has been sold as E in New York since the 21st century began.

I'm sure I'll wind up using the rest of this on various club nights and other special events. But I don't see myself buying large quantities again. Overall, color me entertained but ultimately underwhelmed.

Some people reek on it, esp if they've been doing it for a few days.

2x showers a day, and cologne help so much.

I cannot believe they're banning it, time to stock wayyy up

Some people reek on it, esp if they've been doing it for a few days.

2x showers a day, and cologne help so much.

I cannot believe they're banning it, time to stock wayyy up

I reeked on it within an hour after my first dose: six hours and 750mg+ later I really stank to high heaven. I can't even imagine how I would smell after a week-long binge on this stuff.

I don't. and i've been in a hotel room with 10-25 people throughout a 3 day episode before....that was crazy.

It is sooooo easy to just go and go and go on it man, i've had many a night where i've done at least a ball to myself. but that was like 2 months ago. i just try to make sure i can keep a good sleep schedule and appetite on it.

I cannot believe they're banning it, time to stock wayyy up[/QUOTE]

still legal where abouts you from?

in the uk its been banned almost a year now i think, but theres never been a shortage as long as you know where to look as most people disaprove

i think the stuff at the minute, i think someone called it rice cat, is stronger than the original crystals off the 'net

i think many people have quite missed the point with cat, its not about how high you are or whatever its all about the bonding experiences you have with your mates.

every time iv had a session on it iv always come out feeling closer and more in tune with my friends

however it is quite a sketchy drug when it comes to negative side effects, so to keep these at a minimum it should definitely be used with caution

When i was a decently heavy user of this, before it got banned in England, i used to always smell of the stuff, even months after taking none

@Lucy: Stateside of course mate!

My boy has plenty on stock for after the ban so no need to stock up, although he did inform me he'll be charging his other people more, i get to keep my special price. gotta love being a preffered customer.

Have had my good times with mephedrone. It's been nice.
Been fortunate enough to never suffer from any of the long list of side effects beyond mild dehydration or a hang over.
Can have fun on it whether it be around a group or just the mrs.
Don't find it morish, which is surprising, so I can keep a supply around to enjoy another time.

I will miss it once the bill comes into activation. Even stocked up a little at the begining of the year hearing rumor that it would be quickly banned(which it was in some states.)
I'm sure some are really disappointed but I don't think it's a big deal. There is still replacement 4 Mec. I hear both good and bad things about.
IMO There's atleast 2 RC's in the ketone family could replace mephedrone right now if 4mmc fans knew about or even tried them.
Mephedrone scheduled in the U.S.? We knew it would come. MDPV? Good riddance. What I worry about is one day watching or reading the news and hearing future scheduling of all cathinones!8o