• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

Gave this a try...

T+0:00 - 150mg oral gelcap
T+1:30 - 100mg oral gelcap
T+3:30 - 200mg oral gelcap

Found it underwhelming. Plenty of stimulant action: didn't get to sleep until T+12:00, and I was crazy horny for most of that time. But I felt very little euphoria or empathy.

I had used methylone the day before. Is there a cross tolerance?

Also, the stuff I have is not powder but shards. I've never insufflated anything before, and don't especially want to start with something that smells like this... but if I did, am I right to think I'd have to crush it up first?

i didnt have meph. i had mdvp. my mistakeee. it was a horrible experience bc i dosed it like it was meph & stayed awake for a very..very..very long time.

I love mixing this stuff, otherwise it can be extremely addicting.
It goes well with pretty much anything: mdma, k, lsd, etc.
Too much of anything is bad for you, and snorting anything can lead to nasal damage... duh!

hey ppl, I been kind of avoiding this chemical for quite a long time, but hell, I think I give it a try...

for the most part, I see the problem with this drug with being too addictive, is it like cocaine addiction? can this drug produce phisycal addiction? or is just mind addiction? I dont think its anyowhere as hard on the brain as MDMA suppoust to be, since I see ppl doing a shit load of this stuff, and whereever I look, I dont see MDMA advices of suchs as "dont do it 2 days in a row", or do it at much once every 4 weeks... seems its easier on the brain than MDMA but seems like its harder on the body.. am I right?

LOVE this stuff. probably too much. I feel like the comedown always leaves you wanting more.

Other than that, no complaints from me. The first time i tried it, i knew it was mephedrone but knew how it could pass as shard. It was exactly like the first time i rolled. Really fun stuff but BE CAREFUL!! it is a RC and no one has any ideas about the long term effects.

If you have the opportunity, give it a try.

My .25 line (heroic dose) gave me humongous pupils, rapid heart beat, grinding jaw, massive euphoria, excessive talking (not normal for me), desensitization to other drugs (marijuana), and overall feelings of well being. Very fun, but use good judgment with it.

I'm getting some this week, its been a while. But I prefer to mix it up, never do it on its own... its more fun to create the perfect combination rather than just stick to one thing, for me anyways.

hey ppl, I been kind of avoiding this chemical for quite a long time, but hell, I think I give it a try...

for the most part, I see the problem with this drug with being too addictive, is it like cocaine addiction? can this drug produce phisycal addiction? or is just mind addiction? I dont think its anyowhere as hard on the brain as MDMA suppoust to be, since I see ppl doing a shit load of this stuff, and whereever I look, I dont see MDMA advices of suchs as "dont do it 2 days in a row", or do it at much once every 4 weeks... seems its easier on the brain than MDMA but seems like its harder on the body.. am I right?

Nobody knows if you're right or not, no research has been done on it's mechanism of action and like all research chemicals we still don't know if any long term effects are going to surface in users. That being said, yes it would probably be reminiscent of cocaine addiction were you stupid enough to get hooked on it.

Ive been doing meph on and off the past 5 months. sometimes going through epic binges,sometimes just a couple lines a day and then taking a week long break or something.

havent done the stuff for a couple weeks now because im getting scared. my septum is started to wear away. scab up, and some times form scar tissue. some of my nasal passage no longer absorbs drugs. one of my nostrils hardly absorbs anything, and using that nostril results in chemicals directly in my throat or lungs. i can feel areas being eroded on my septum, and the septum/wall is losing a lot of its structural integrity. im going to give my nose a solid while to heal up best it can. because i would rather give up snorting drugs, than LOSE MY FACE!

please people keep an eye (or feel) on your nose. my guess is because of purity, and how bad 4mmc seems to damage flesh (try holding it on top of your tounge for 10 minutes, the next day your tounge will hurt and be large/swollen and bright red.) that this stuff destroys your nasal cavities much faster and demonically than cocaine does.

this stuff produces a high like MDMA + minor tweak - psychedelic headspace. [actually the first time i ever did mephedrone i got waves of the psych headspace MDMA produces. never able to achieve that again.)

the werid thing though, is that 4mmc gives me a couch-lock, maybe from that intense adrenic rush, im just overstimulated. who knows.

and to whoever said mephedrone is too neurotoxic, there is no evidence whatsoever to back up that claim, its speculation. and while speculation is generally similar to the outcome, there seems to be more debate about this subject than with other chems. even if it is neurotoxic (which im sure it is) its no where near as bad as MDMA.

this stuff will hook you until its sucked you dry. then fuck your brain, and wait for you to forget what happened and start all over again. even methamp wasnt as addicting for me (possible because of the different durations of action.)

When plugging mephedrone do I just put the powder in the syringe and plug away?

ive never plugged meph, but from what ive heard (this isnt fact, i havent looked into it much) it really irritates the intestinal tissue or whatever and can cause blood in the stool. can anyone confirm this?

I've never had a high from anything that compares to my first few highs from mephedrone, boy those where the days, but before long i found i couldn't get anywhere close to that kind of high, and now it doesn't give me any euphoria what so ever, I will still chat utter cod shit but no matter how high the dose no eurphoria. I feel like mephedrone has ruined drugs for me now, nothing will ever compare.

And as for people calling it dirty, there is a definate undeniable dirtyness to it, i often feel as though my stomach is rotting after a bubble bender.

This is not my experience, only my customers...

Do not swallow Mephedrone, doing so can result in stomach cramps, excess gas, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting.

Best bet--my recommendation--is blow it. use a plastic tube, it can stick to paper (money) quite a bit.

I ate half a gram once and was fine, felt rough and shakey for a while but otherwise ok, that being said i have got a pretty cast iron gut.

After much debate with myself I decided to try 4-mmc (mehpedrone). It came in a beautiful crystal form with a mild vanila odor.

Background: Male ... 30yrs ... Athletic ... 210 lbs
Dose: 500 - 800mg insuffulated
Experience: Good. I found it similar to doing a mixture of clean coke and mdma. Definately euphoric with a mild speed like effect to it. Also, I had a fantastic body high. Not all that hard to sleep after, although I did have to focus on a slow breathing pattern.
Negative: Bruxism, mild stomach discomfor (gas/watery feces next day).

Notes: I used mephedrone as mentioned above for three nights in a row. All three nights my sesion started at 8pm and ended at 12pm. After this bingy type behavior I noticed no negative physical effects. As far as psychological effects, I did note a small dissociative/deleriant effect which lingered for twelve hours after use.

I am so lost : ( I have been recently introduced to bath salt. I was hoping to read through this thread and find out if this mephedrone is what I am doing, and if so how can I counter-act bad panic attacks? Just doin a quick google search of white horse bath salt, I noticed that the bath salt was classified as mdpv? And sometimes mephedrone..this was just off a google search. I remember seein all these topics about mephedrone on this site but never payed attention because I'm basically a 1 trick pony IV heroin, smoke crack once or twice a month as well. So a friend turned me on to this bath salt, ironically I first saw it on the news in rehab. This stuff I'm able to buy at local tobacco stores in chicago, it gives this awesome adrenaline rush..rush haha. Bein an iv drug user I feel every drug is better when taken intraveinously. The problem is this stuff seems so strong I sprinkle a very small amount in the cooker and I get a panic attack without fail 20-30 min after injecting it. I love the rush and chatty feeling I get but then it becomes an annoying chest pain to sometimes a downright scary panic attack. I never once had a panic attack before this stuff..I liken the feeling to shooting to much cocaine but even that only lasts 10 min tops this can go for 2 hrs. I am hooked however on that initial rush, its better than bangin heroin and more of a climb and adrenaline feeling than iv coke. So basically I'd like to know if I'm doing mephedrone and if not wtf the bath salt called 'white horse' I'm buying is? And then besides a script for xanax or kpins how can I avoid a panic attack, I get this super tight ball in my chest with rapid heart beat. Its scary because I'd like to take slow deep breaths but that hurts and I feel like my heart might blow up or at least overstress itself if I breath to heavily. Also I'm good at scaring myself, ill get these racing thoughts about negative things in my life and my heart will beat faster and my chest tighter. This last side effect actually might be in my head but it extends the panic attack. Anyway any info would be appreciated thanks.

^^^^It's MDPV man. I just got some white horse this weekend because my stash got stolen and flushed! So i went to the nearest store I knew that had it. It was light brown to a tan color. Mostly powdery with a texture of flower. Not many but some peddles of peev rock. The first hit somehow gave me great statisfaction. The rest of the stuff wasn't worth a damn though.

I had bought it before back in November and IMO it was a cut mephedrone product then. SO who knows which one you've been doing. BUt I"m guessing it's mdpv because your chest pains and side effects are just like mine. That's actually why someone stole it from me last weekend to begin with.

hi guys... just wanted to know something... might sound stupid, but here it goes..

Im going to ibiza this summer, will be there for 15 days, that a long stay for ibiza... I have never ever tried meph yet, but I was thinking on givint it a try this summer... MDMA is the drug of my preference, but I dont want to take mdma more than once on those 15 dyas (saving it for the special night)

I dont know if meph can be used more often than mdma, without having the sides that mdma has, the mental crash is just too much for me to handle (mdma) I think meph acts more on the dopamine receptos than on the serotonin, and I read about ppl doing crazy binges on meph, what do you guys think about using meph with a gap of 2/3 dasy? would that be too hard on my mind? (I know im not dying, but since Im traveling from southamerica to ibiza, I dont wanna waste 2 days of the trip laying on my bad all depressed and shit) I can handle 1 day, but 2 or 3 post mdma days are just too much... also, not planning on over doing it, may be 400 mg oral through the night? one 200mg dose follewed by another after 2 hours?

any help will be much preciated...

Is it worth it? I've tried 6-apb before. I'll be getting pretty pure 4mcc. How big doses and what can I really expect? I've heard and read numerous stories... How long is it going to last?

Limitbreaker i'd be so happy to get some pure 4-MMC again. :\ I tried 6-APB not that long ago and while it is certainly very nice, 4-MMC has an entirely different, if somewhat related, character. If you like 6-ABP i'm guessing you will also like mephedrone. Although 4-MMC has a more pronounced stimulant and anorexic effect for me than 6-APB.

Meph is the devils drug.

Its too good. Thats the main problem. It effects serotonin nearly to the same extent as MDMA (tollerance to this aspect soon arrises with frequent use however) and rat studies have shown that what methamphetamine does to dopamine transporter function is extremely similar to mephedrones effects, and what MDMA does to serotonin transport function is also closely shared by mephedrone too. Combined with mephs short halflife and duration that is a recipe for extreme binging and addicition.

I've given up on 4-mmc now, I like it way too much to be a healthy habit :)