• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

It is only for people with great Karma. I was always chased by demons on that compound (let's just say I took it on a hopeless mind state) and it only happened on that tryptamine (not always) and no other (I took also DPT on occasion in bad mental shapes and it nevertheless was constructive). Perhaps I got impure stuff or am allergic or something but this is certainly not one of my favs.

Do you guys prefer it over Lysergamides ?

Sounds like you're talking about set and setting. Tryptamines can be punishing.
Mushrooms (major active being 4-HO-DMT) are known for being "difficult" or "dark".

Some people don't play well with tryptamines, but apparently i do.

To i prefer 4-aco-dmt to lysergamides? I couldnt say, really.
As far as i know, i've only taken LSD and ALD-52, as far as lysergamides go.
And i tend to take acid to do things, to explore sound, nature, colour, textures, etc.

Tryptamines i tend to take in large doses in an effort to "break through" a la vaped DMT.
I found that this is entirely possible with 4-AcO-DMT (it can even be very similar to vaped DMT, but followed by a highly visual trip of several hours).
So - tryptamines are something i approach differently. Neither better or worse that lysergamides, but personally i find them less draining because they don't generally have the duration of an acid trip.

Horses for courses though.

BTW i would not recommend high-dosing 4-aco-dmt to anyone that isn't a super experienced tripper. It's serious stuff :)

In order to illuminate, who the best thread upfucker is. "Which is the best RC since 4-MMC you maggots are asking?"

Compared to that piece of cuisine garbage : ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN EVERY RC since then. (Trying to appear English as a non-English/American is pathetic, I know.)

Anyway. This thread is prone to be a tautology. There is no worse substance for the scene than 4-MMC imho. It caught too much attention while being mediocre (a dirty triple monoamine releaser, which induces uncontrollable crank mode, it is like Krokodil minus the damage)

It has no use case (even back in 2009 it had no relevance imho) :

- partying : 4-FA, Methylone, 4-Ho-MET were much better candidates back then
- working : aehem nope
- having a good time alone at home : NEGATIVE ... crank mode alone sucks even more than together with others
- reset mind : Maybe, but then again, the mind will not exactly thank you for all the burned out serotonine receptor sites

You guys must have a terrible drug taste.

In order to illuminate, who the best thread upfucker is. "Which is the best RC since 4-MMC you maggots are asking?"

Compared to that piece of cuisine garbage : ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN EVERY RC since then. (Trying to appear English as a non-English/American is pathetic, I know.)

Anyway. This thread is prone to be a tautology. There is no worse substance for the scene than 4-MMC imho. It caught too much attention while being mediocre (a dirty triple monoamine releaser, which induces uncontrollable crank mode, it is like Krokodil minus the damage)

It has no use case (even back in 2009 it had no relevance imho) :

- partying : 4-FA, Methylone, 4-Ho-MET were much better candidates back then
- working : aehem nope
- having a good time alone at home : NEGATIVE ... crank mode alone sucks even more than together with others
- reset mind : Maybe, but then again, the mind will not exactly thank you for all the burned out serotonine receptor sites

You guys must have a terrible drug taste.

I'll have whatever you're on man :D

I'll have whatever you're on man :D

I'm not on much. A bit of cola (the sugar drink), 1.5 beers, a bit of Kratom and Vapor.

But soon you will be on something, that opens your eyes to the fact, that everything, that you had since (including) 2009 was cuisine garbage at best. That crank mode is not salvation. The moment will come soon. Please write an open letter to me, when the epiphany got through to you. It will happen and it will not be end times. Rather the beginning of a new age (which will be soon over because of the draconic central European drug regulatons).

F.U.B.A.R. said:
Nope. Still ain't got a fuckin clue what you're on about :?

But soon you will be on something, that opens your eyes to the fact, that everything, that you had since (including) 2009 was cuisine garbage at best. That crank mode is not salvation. The moment will come soon. Please write an open letter to me, when the epiphany got through to you. It will happen and it will not be end times. Rather the beginning of a new age (which will be soon over because of the draconic central European drug regulatons).

Soon you will take a drug that makes you realise that all the mephedrone you've ever taken including pre ban was no better than some god damn cuisine garbage. Getting wrecked on plant food is overrated. Soon. Tell me when this happens to you in the form of an open letter. It won't be the end of the world. In fact, you might thoroughly enjoy your new drug of choice (for a short while, before drug laws make it difficult to obtain).

Got it?

Soon you will take a drug that makes you realise that all the mephedrone you've ever taken including pre ban was no better than some god damn cuisine garbage. Getting wrecked on plant food is overrated. Soon. Tell me when this happens to you in the form of an open letter. It won't be the end of the world. In fact, you might thoroughly enjoy your new drug of choice (for a short while, before drug laws make it difficult to obtain).

Got it?

Nope. What the fuck is 'cuisine garbage'? I've never had mephedrone either. Also, please tell me what this new DOC i'll soon take actually is?

(Betcha can't answer that now can ya smarty pants :p )

I already gave all the answers, what follows, are your questions. (How could you know ? Why will this era end so quickly ? etc.).

Meph ROOLZ! u noobz dunno wot yr tlkin bout pre-ban ws da nuutz!

seriously though, what are you on about Ziirp??

i strongly feel the need to defend mephedrone. probably the best party drug ever - though it felt horribly toxic on the body and was like snorting rice that had been soaked in concentrated cat piss for days.

Cuisine garbage?
I've long suspected that there is no difference between "drugs" and "food"..

sounds like the title of the next QT film

i should compose a list but it would be well boring. just my 3 fave rc benzo derivatives with 1P-LSD and 3fpm. i didn't really try that many, just found a few I liked and stuck with them

Are you The Riddler?

More like underdrugged stiffler in hatespeech mode.

I just hate the feeling, that 4-MMC provides (I also don*t like MDMA) in such a rowdy way, that it is kinda an instinctive reflex to talk it down, everywhere I can. This thread seems like a good place to express my reluctance towards that substance (also considering the unraveled hype it got compared to other - IMHO lot better - RCs in 2008-2010).