• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

Stab in the dark but for all the world sounds like a euphemism for coke ( cocaine)

Edit: it's sad my phone didn't have cocaine in its dictionary.

Perhaps he's time travelled back 131 years through his magical ching machine.

/waits for new user called missing_old_ching.

5-MeO-DALT -for a short lasting psychedelic-lite experience, ideal if you wanted to get a pleasant distraction for 2-3 hours, but can't or haven't got timeto commit a whole day for an involved experience.

1P-LSD -for a rather involved psychedelic experience lasting best part of a whole day.

Pyrazolam - lovely anxiolytic. Not everyone got on with these, but I found them wonderfully conducive for sleep.

6-apb - as an alternative to mdma.

4-CMC is milder and less empathic but the feeling is very natural und good with lesser side effects. I like both.

MXE is king of legal (now illegal) highs
Works as an antidepressant in small doses and bigger doses can cause ego death lol

2 (?) out of the 5 aren't RCs...

I know, underlines the thesis, that the RC-scene stagnates. No that we had all the possible permutations of rubbish of this world, please come up with some gems again @dear researchers.

Anyways. EPH must be a joke ... if it weren't so short acting it would be the worst compound ever.

Received a 30mg sample of 4-AcO-DMT. Worth a go? Dosage? Duration? Level of fuckedness?

One of the best fucking RCs there is.

I used to take stupidly high doses of it, so don't listen to me. I actually found low doses more challenging.
So i would take the whole 30mg (which is above what is recommended, but less than what i used to do) But it's marvellous stuff

One of the best fucking RCs there is.

I used to take stupidly high doses of it, so don't listen to me. I actually found low doses more challenging.
So i would take the whole 30mg (which is above what is recommended, but less than what i used to do) But it's marvellous stuff

Ooh, now you've piqued my interest. Is there much headfuck with it?