• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

Yes =D

It's very psilocin-esque. High doses have a real DMT vibe. I've had some of my very best trips on 4-aco-dmt.
Elves, entities, crazy journeys through other dimensions...it's the tits mate.

What colour is it?

Yes =D

It's very psilocin-esque. High doses have a real DMT vibe. I've had some of my very best trips on 4-aco-dmt.
Elves, entities, crazy journeys through other dimensions...it's the tits mate.

What colour is it?

Pure white.

It is only for people with great Karma. I was always chased by demons on that compound (let's just say I took it on a hopeless mind state) and it only happened on that tryptamine (not always) and no other (I took also DPT on occasion in bad mental shapes and it nevertheless was constructive). Perhaps I got impure stuff or am allergic or something but this is certainly not one of my favs.

Do you guys prefer it over Lysergamides ?

MXE... hands down the greatest post 4-mmc RC for me

AH-7921 - endorsed by myself and Pagey, what a lovely opioid

AL-LAD - so, so sparkly and full of wonder

4-AcO-DMT - there are no words... It was everything and everything... I remember me and Pagey dosing ludicrously high... the exact amount escapes me, but it was easily 120mg+ in one session... I can't even begin to describe the headspace, it was just like nothing I had ever known

(4x)-TMPs - so the phenidates were an acquired taste, however I had some of my greatest times on EPD and (as we speak) 4f-MPD, especially when combined with RC benzos, with a major shout out to etizolam in the case of EPD, and clonazolam in the case of 4f-MPD

I thought mxe was contemporary with 4mmc. Still it is a good compound but also an aquired taste for me

4acodmt is very nice but i never got why people wemt crazy for it over other rc tryptamines. 4homet is more chilled and just as much fun, and 5meomipt is more stimulating.
If anything 4acodmt is a bit too close to shrooms but never quite as awesome :)
Still great

I thought mxe was contemporary with 4mmc. Still it is a good compound but also an aquired taste for me

4acodmt is very nice but i never got why people wemt crazy for it over other rc tryptamines. 4homet is more chilled and just as much fun, and 5meomipt is more stimulating.
If anything 4acodmt is a bit too close to shrooms but never quite as awesome :)
Still great

Hmm, could have sworn mxe emerged as part of the 1st generation of post 4mmc rcs... those few years certainly blended into one another mind... 8o

Not post-4mmc, but 5-MeO-DMT was quite something!

MXE was not released until after mephedrone had been banned. I know this because I totally missed the boat with meph, but was 'in like Flynn' with the mexxy :)

Meph was banned by the time I finished school in 2010. Don't think I was aware of mxe till 2012 or so.

I WANT SOME FUCKING MXE NOW> Make it happen people....

(I see this might come across a bit "sourcey", But it was meant in jest.....)

Last edited:
I WANT SOME FUCKING MXE NOW> Make it happen people....

(I see this might come across a bit "sourcey", But it was meant in jest.....)

Would fuckin love some MXE myself mate. It's so versatile and provides a whole range of experiences from nice, wobbly stone to full on psychedelic fuckedness. Love the stuff...

Used to like IMing it, the come up was awesome, but there were a few occasions where I thought "you've gone too far this time matey, you ain't gonna come down from this in the same place you left", but the dissociative aspect means you don't really care...

Plus it's good for alleviating opiate withdrawal...

Last edited:
Would fuckin love some MXE myself mate. It's so versatile and provides a whole range of experiences from nice, wobbly stone to full on psychedelic fuckedness. Love the stuff...

Used to like IMing it, the come up was awesome, but there were a few occasions where I thought "you've gone too far this time matey, you ain't gonna come down from this in the same place you left", but the dissociative aspect means you don't really care...

Plus it's good for alleviating opiate withdrawal...
I always snorted fucking loved it. Like you said it can provide a spectrum of experiences depending on doses and ROA. Truly a lost gem

There's certainly many here mourning the loss.

Not just my favourite RC but my favourite drug .

MXE was the first RC I ever had - I put a little dab under my tongue and spent the next four hours in bliss.

All lubed up and ready to join the circle jerk.

Goddamn I would love some mxe. Haven't even got any ket tonight :(

To those of you lucky enough to have had both, which would you choose - MXE or ketamine?

To those of you lucky enough to have had both, which would you choose - MXE or ketamine?

MXE takes the the cake for me, but that isn't to say ketamine is a shit version of MXE as it is good in its own right with a very distinctive feeling that feels really homely to me in a hard to explain way. Kind of like how acid and DMT have their own distinct characters, this is very true with ketamine for me.

MXE easily has the upper hand for the lower end of the dose scale though, plus it is similarly good at higher doses, so it wins for versitality. It was better value for money too, although ketamines shorter duration does have it's advantages.

Ket alone > MXE alone, however... MXE + Tryptamines > Ket + Tryptamines, however....... Ket + Phenethylamines > MXE + Phenethylamines. YMMVofc