• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

Anybody remember a Spectrum game, part of the "Wally" series (Automania, Pyjamarama, Everyone's a Wally" .....) by Mikro-Gen, where one of the locations was the bottom of the sea and there was a locker down there? I never got anywhere near finishing it (never even got the locker opened up to see what was in it) before I left the village, and my Speccy-owning mates, to go to university ..... I'd love to know what it was called so I can cind it and fire up FUSE on the Raspberry Pi. Might even see if someone has hacked the emulator to use a joystick connected to the GPIO pins and read through input port 31 à la Kempston ..... Maybe even do so myself, if no-one else has .....

I've recently noticed that my RC supplier sells 5-meo-dmt, which surprised me as it's Class A in the UK and presumed it would be similarly controlled elsewhere. Anyway, have any of you psychonauts had it and is it worth adding to my collection of psychedelics I'll never get chance to take?

Favorite RC's at the moment are ethylphenidate and ethylhexedrone. The latter is great coke replacement that doens't turn me into a psychotic mess like the pv's did.

Favorite RC's at the moment are ethylphenidate and ethylhexedrone. The latter is great coke replacement that doens't turn me into a psychotic mess like the pv's did.

I found Ethylphenidate more than capable of bringing out the psychotic mess itself mate. I went way overboard with this one nasty stuff

^ yeah i saw a documentary about IVDUs in Wales and one of them lost his leg injecting that stuff..

I have to buy off all the ket vendors and request they flush all their gear down the toilet. Bit pricey but it gets the job done.

oh where are you Om, mate? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Crazy how many RC's that have came since I left the scene and lifestyle. I feel like a newb, lol! :D

Anyone got any info on O-PCE (2-(ethylamino)-2-phenylcyclohexan-1-one)? My vendor claims to have procured a highly pure batch which is 2-3 times the potency of MXE. I can't find much about it on BL other than non specific speculation.

What I really want to know is how it compares to MXE - one of my favourite drugs of all time.

Cheers in advance!

I have been searching for a 'meph' replacement since the mid-end of 2011 when my last stocks dried up.

Methylone, 6APB, 3MMC, 4FA, street drugs, nothing has given me that slap in the face "OMFG I FEEL FUCKINNGGGG AMAZING FUCKKKKKKK" rush that words cannot explain. Nothing has given me that raw, dirty, unethical, morally wrong devils advocate, from hell sexual drive, desire and lust.. Untill I snorted A-PHP. FUCK ME, thats what I've been searching for. literally 4 years of built up pent, finally released. Fuck.

Anyone got any info on O-PCE (2-(ethylamino)-2-phenylcyclohexan-1-one)? My vendor claims to have procured a highly pure batch which is 2-3 times the potency of MXE. I can't find much about it on BL other than non specific speculation.

What I really want to know is how it compares to MXE - one of my favourite drugs of all time.

Cheers in advance!

If you never found the thread.... http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/767905-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Eticyclidone-2-Oxo-PCE-Thread/page24

Tbh... None really. Maybe MXE. Meph was crazy. If I’m honest I was glad when it was banned, the stuff just got out of hand for us feinds which I’m guessing is 99% who tries the stuff. It also seemed really toxic imo. The first time I tried it I’d say it was head and shoulders the most euphoria drug by far I’ve ever done.