• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

The function of it is feeling fucking awesome (or at least that's how most people react to it).

I've always wanted one of those umbrellas with a sword in the handle.
Or walking stick, whatever.

Thanks for the reply, me and the GF got some 4mmc that was supposed to be like the old stuff and it was shite.
Tempted to try some meth, but concerned about the duration. And also comedown to a certain extent.

personally ime it would have to be insulated meph
i've only smoked meth and it was very reminiscent of drone but it didn't have 'rushy eye-rolling euphoria' (cheers OM) that i loved with mephedrone

Thanks Pal I think I am going to give some a try

I can't answer, got to stay on topic! Anyway, if you don't like you don't like it, fair enough :)

The On-topic answer would be : "It has no function, it is just a fucking strong triple releaser that fries your monoamine receptors. I love that!!!"

The On-topic answer would be : "It has no function, it is just a fucking strong triple releaser that fries your monoamine receptors. I love that!!!"

You say 'triple releaser' like it's a bad thing :?

It is the reason why meth is more neurotoxic than phet. Because if the serotonine is depleted after a few doses, DAT docks on serotonine receptors (something like that, please read up the correct info anywhere here, it is available). Crash. Boom. Bang. Krokodil. Brain. Juice. Mom wipes ass of 40 years old son.

Amphetamine absolutely pales in comparison to methamphetamine though in terms of good feels. IMO, IME and all that, but I find them to be worlds apart. Sure the "more neurotoxic" argument is a highly valid one, but when drugs like meth and meph simply feel so much more euphoric, I don't think it's that hard to understand why people like them. Not everyone selects their stim of choice with functionality in mind.

It is the reason why meth is more neurotoxic than phet. Because if the serotonine is depleted after a few doses, DAT docks on serotonine receptors (something like that, please read up the correct info anywhere here, it is available). Crash. Boom. Bang. Krokodil. Brain. Juice. Mom wipes ass of 40 years old son.

Serotonin.

Mum.

Arse.

;)

Amphetamine absolutely pales in comparison to methamphetamine though in terms of good feels. IMO, IME and all that, but I find them to be worlds apart. Sure the "more neurotoxic" argument is a highly valid one, but when drugs like meth and meph simply feel so much more euphoric, I don't think it's that hard to understand why people like them. Not everyone selects their stim of choice with functionality in mind.

Only people with ordinary minds would not.

I actually thought we did a pretty solid job of keeping this one on track for the most part..... until it got super meta and we started discussing the very fact that it was going off topic.

we're so institutionalized that we've begun to police ourselves
we're just dust in this ggrand scheme, its just us on this trampoline.
the panopticon is ever watchful.

Thanks man, it actually took a lot of hard work to learn how to operate a touchscreen with these stupid fucking flippers. Like trying to do oragami on DMT.

No worries man. I still have not worked out where you get the dnm drugs sent to. Does the sea have a post box or something?

I have to buy off all the ket vendors and request they flush all their gear down the toilet. Bit pricey but it gets the job done.