• No

Votes: 26 9.7%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I would like to have my genitals altered in some way

Votes: 29 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this a male only question? Never mind, I'll answer anyway. I have the cutest, neatest little lady part. I love it!

Well I think you really need someone to be the judge of that! Pm me! Lol no no I'm just giving u a hard time. :)
I'm totally kidding. Don't take that the wrong way.

Now for the question. Yes I'm completely happy with what I have. To be honest to a bunch of strangers I'm about average. The girl says I'm above but I know she's trying to make me feel good. Lol she does a good job of that

Last edited:
Im happy. Size wise and shape. Ive also been told its good looking. Lol

Personally I think the real question is are you happy with how ya swing it. ;)

Yeah - 8.5/9" in length, 6.5" girth.
Would prefer a little more girth but I've never had complaints,

size is nice but the style and look of a schlong is the most important for real

I'll be honest here; I think my non-erected cock just looks too small, but maybe that's just the angle I'm seeing it from. Erected I feel pretty fortunate with what I've got - it's probably just above average in length, but it's very thick. Saying that, I would kill for one more inch. (If you're listening, Christ, just one, ok?) So, I'm 50% pleased with what I've got; I'm relatively unhappy with its flaccid state, but more than pleased with it's erected state. I guess a flaccid one has only one real use anyway: pissing, so it's irrelevant really.

An ex-gf of mine had a slightly enlarged clit and was was seriously insecure about it, although I just couldn't see what she was worried about; it looked fine to me.

Last edited:
Yeah! I can't complain. I can work with what I got! That's what life is all about right? Working with what we got ! As I'm sure it's not allowed, your all lucky or everyone would have gotten a cock shot right now and I wouldn't have typed a thing lol. I also have a 6 gauge hoop threw the head. Price Albert to be exact.

Last edited:
Yes. I've always been told I have a handsome penis. Sometimes I wish it was more purple and mushroomy, but hell...

I am very happy with what I was endowed with but it is a bit of a double edged sword.

Some women complain that it hurts and that is a bit annoying to me. They don't want me to stick my dick in all the way or I can't with some women. That being said I prefer to have enough instead of not enough.

I never got circumsized and well I am really glad for that. There is some misinformation and stigma about uncut cocks but honestly most women don't notice until I tell them. I pulled it back like you are supposed to when you are a kid. I guess it can get stuck forwards if you don't do that as a kid and the results of not doing that are kinda gross but yeah really that is basic hygeine and if you are not cut and your parents did not have you pull it back then you have shitty parents.

Also, I would like to get my cock pierced again, so I mean other than that, yeah completely happy with what I got. I wouldn't want it any bigger or smaller and it isn't curved like one member of bluelight. LOL.

please dont worry about tiny dicks I saw this guys dick that seriously looked like an outtie bellybutton it couldn't even reach past the foreskin when hard. And it was pink and raw from being tucked in all day. Just a story to make you feel better about your dicks.

Wait a second. Where are you from, and have we met? Lol! I'm joking :)

I'll be honest here; I think my non-erected cock just looks too small, but maybe that's just the angle I'm seeing it from. Erected I feel pretty fortunate with what I've got - it's probably just above average in length, but it's very thick. Saying that, I would kill for one more inch. (If you're listening, Christ, just one, ok?) So, I'm 50% pleased with what I've got; I'm relatively unhappy with its flaccid state, but more than pleased with it's erected state. I guess a flaccid one has only one real use anyway: pissing, so it's irrelevant really.

An ex-gf of mine had a slightly enlarged clit and was was seriously insecure about it, although I just couldn't see what she was worried about; it looked fine to me.

Flaccid growers unite!
My answer is yes :D

I am very happy with what I was endowed with but it is a bit of a double edged sword.

Some women complain that it hurts and that is a bit annoying to me. They don't want me to stick my dick in all the way or I can't with some women. That being said I prefer to have enough instead of not enough.

I never got circumsized and well I am really glad for that. There is some misinformation and stigma about uncut cocks but honestly most women don't notice until I tell them. I pulled it back like you are supposed to when you are a kid. I guess it can get stuck forwards if you don't do that as a kid and the results of not doing that are kinda gross but yeah really that is basic hygeine and if you are not cut and your parents did not have you pull it back then you have shitty parents.

Also, I would like to get my cock pierced again, so I mean other than that, yeah completely happy with what I got. I wouldn't want it any bigger or smaller and it isn't curved like one member of bluelight. LOL.

Just curious if you have a cock piercing does it noramally hold back your foreskin then so you walk around with it back like a cut dick?

Yes, I'm very happy with everything about my genitals but I must say it wasn't always that way like in H.S. when I was brainwashed into thinking something was wrong with me because kids liked to tease the few hooded guys....lol, but never once did I think of getting myself cut despite many cute nicknames I was given.

Just curious if you have a cock piercing does it noramally hold back your foreskin then so you walk around with it back like a cut dick?

Yes, I'm very happy with everything about my genitals but I must say it wasn't always that way like in H.S. when I was brainwashed into thinking something was wrong with me because kids liked to tease the few hooded guys....lol, but never once did I think of getting myself cut despite many cute nicknames I was given.

O they just jealous. I've had sex with guys with the foreskin cut, and I had a long term relationship with a guy with foreskin. Then had a one night stand with a foreskin guy. The ones still WITH foreskin, were the best. I mean, a big difference. Way better.

What do you mean cut dick? I don't understand the lingo. Do you mean as though it was circumsized? I suppose you could pierce it in a manner to acheive that if you wanted to. It held it back a bit but my foreskin generally stays back on its own and I pull it back habitually anyways. I always did since I was a kid so I really do not know.

I do know if you pull your foreskin back reguarally it will stay back more often and I choose to do so out of comfort. So lets say I am sitting down to watch some tv or class, I will subtly or maybe not so subtly just pull it back whether I stick my hand in my pocket and do it or stick my hand down my pants is just entirely up to the social situation. I suppose I do not have much if any shame with adjusting myself as I have the right to be comfortable. I mean if your balls are sticking to your legs are you gonna just let it stay that way or just fix the situation? Same logic applies.

My foreskin stays back on its own most the time. Most people don't notice that I am not circumsized.

As far as the piercings I had my frenum pierced. I suppose if you want to see how that works check out bmezine.com.

I suppose it held my foreskin back a bit due to the placement as the frenum is part of the foreskin. Men who are circumsized can get a frenum too. It is like a ladder piercing as high as you can go. I got the piercing to increase sensitivity during intercourse.

I did notice a few posts about how penisis grow during erections and that is true. Sometimes if it is really cold a penis will shrink up a great deal. Drugs can do the same number. But anyways once arousal takes place some people might be surprised how much some guys change from limp to hard.

I suppose there are growers and showers and it is a bit of a scale. Some men are about the same size hard and soft and others are quite the opposite. It is a scale and I would say I am a bit of a grower and a shower. I never really felt weird about taking a shower at the gym but then again I don't look at other men's cocks. It is just kind of a respect issue.

Honestly if someone was looking at my cock at a gym shower or such I would think that they were either gay or really insecure. That comes back to the basic rule of taking a piss where you look forwards. I do remember the first bar I went to that had a euro style trough to piss in with no barriers so your cock is just out there.

It was really amusing that some guys would wait for everyone to leave to take a piss. They must have had to wait fucking forever. I think the weirdest thing about that is if they are worried about what other men think of their genitals they might be in the wrong nightclub. I personally will take a piss outside in places where there is no toilet available and I really do not care if anyone sees my cock.

I can't believe you let someone make fun of your cock in HS. I mean you would think they are quite fucked in the head if they stare at other blokes cocks at any given moment and you could point out that they are most likely a latent homosexual which in HS is the ultimate insult. Being a latent homosexual is sad as they are denying who they really are. There is nothing wrong with being who you are but if you are ashamed of who you are than that is rather pathetic.

I have never gotten any grief over my cock not being cut irl. No one even noticed even women I slept with. I would tell them afterwards and they would be like "oh, I thought it would have been much more different than that." I think I had stated earlier over there being some bad stigma such as uncut cocks smelling bad and well any body part smells bad if you do not wash it but there is the sad one which is when a child fails to pull their foreskin back and it can get stuck forwards which is usually do to child neglect or maybe Darwinism in action.

But really a circumcision is a rather unnatural act and I would consider it genital mutilation. I feel rather fortunate that my parents did not circumsise me and when I was around 7 they asked if I would like to get it cut and I declined. It is a rather old tradition and a Jewish custom and is in the old testament, which I understand if it is a religious thing, but still I think it should be a choice for the person and not made for them.

I think back 2000 plus years ago people did not have access to sanitation we do these days and that maybe back then it was a pragmatic choice as it does require the child to take care of it at a young age but nowadays people bath more than once a year so it is no longer an issue. I would take the pepsi challenge that my cock smells and tastes just as good if not better than a cut cock.

Last edited:
The prevalence of circumcision intrigues me quite a lot - I'm from the UK and the act is simply not popular at all, here. In fact, I can't think of a single circumcised guy I've met who wasn't strictly religious.

I imagine it's due to the U.K. being a rather secular place, whilst the U.S. is predominantly a Christian country.

The prevalence of circumcision intrigues me quite a lot - I'm from the UK and the act is simply not popular at all, here. In fact, I can't think of a single circumcised guy I've met who wasn't strictly religious.

I imagine it's due to the U.K. being a rather secular place, whilst the U.S. is predominantly a Christian country.

I think it's a cosmetic issue. A lot of people here do it just because.

Wish I wasn't circumcised. I remember as a toddler trying to pull my foreskin over the glans, to no avail, not really understanding what I was doing or why.

To this day, my glans is uncomfortable and more or less desensitized. Fuck that tradition.