• No

Votes: 26 9.7%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I would like to have my genitals altered in some way

Votes: 29 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes lols:D but nah you should just be content with what you have :)
Everybody else is more than happy and envious of my genitals. I'm happy with them, but I seek to achieve great things, and complacency is not the path to this.

Yes. My genitals are well above average in size, well shaped, and well functioning.

Now if only I had to opportunity to use it more.. :\

my genitals are the last thing i'm worried about (maybe ahead of the shaving my ass/taint thread..../ you guys never cease to enlighten/amaze)

if i get pussy it's for my socioeconomic status,etc... I guess some dudes do get pussy based on going to the gym and blowing chicks backs out with amazing sex, that's not my arena.

As happy about my genitals as you can be. Okay, maybe not but I think my small chest suits me (a petite girl with humongous breasts isn't the look I go after) and well, the thought about an ugly vagina haven't crossed my mind :!

Maybe. I'd have to think about it. I'd be worried that I wouldn't be able to go in all the way in certain positions, which would be a bummer. If I could be any size it would be 8x6.
it took a while, people, but he has agreed to a maybe on taking 9inches of cock.

fag.

lol. All in good humor

just go easy on me, man, i'm a virgin. hopefully you are small and lying about your endowment. :p