• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are there women here that will accept introverted psychos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

im a very unique snowflake and im not clicking on that
kim walker heathers GIF

Last edited:
But how can you not make that noise? It always baffled me.
You do gargle mouthwash to properly clean your throat, yes?
Then you can already make the noise.

It's funny because it's not even close, phonetically. Ick. Haha
Most Turkish immigrants for example imitate the sound by saying "Ish", which is much closer.

Oh I did German for a couple of years so I attempt the throat noise so it (hopefully) sounds more like a "ch" than a "ck".

I was feeling juvenile and going to rant something off the top of my head about Hitler lol.

Do you know Hitler was 5'7.5" and Putin is 5'7"?

im a very unique snowflake and in not clicking on that
kim walker heathers GIF
aww. The sound is from a Bavarian comedian, not Hitler.
It's sort of German meme culture.
Horain nish gut.Kopf kaput.....aber Ashish gut.....That said to me an arab years ago in Hannover.:):):)Horaine...i like it how sounds
At least you can understand Arab immigrants.
/w English natives living here I'm usually struggling to understand them because of the accent, and they can't really understand me because of my dialect, so I always just switch to English.

Horain nish gut.Kopf kaput.....aber Ashish gut.....That said to me an arab years ago in Hannover.:):):)Horaine...i like it how sounds
i almost began to get a hashish gut back in the day , and what did you call me a whore pain, or was it a pain whore, is what you meant right? yes very lovely
marge simpson GIF

Last edited:
I always wondered:

Do you guys understand what he says? The German parole

South Park German is very interesting, because they're not bad at it, for whatever reason

Trey Parker is smart.

No idea what he's saying. It's in German 😅

But when he says "message" I can't help but laugh! Does it sound funny to you? It's fairly subtle.

Trey Parker is smart.

No idea what he's saying. It's in German 😅
Cartman is saying a mixed bag. Always starts with "Es ist Zeit für" (it's time for/to) and then something else
sterben(die), Reich (empire), deutsch(German) or euch (you, plural)

And the crowd says "Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten" (we have to kill all jews)

It's pretty dark. South Park German is out there
The Comedy Award episode is another one of these, Jesus

Cartman is saying a mixed bag. Always starts with "Es ist Zeit für" (it's time for/to) and then something else
sterben(die), Reich (empire), deutsch(German) or euch (you, plural)

And the crowd says "Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten" (we have to kill all jews)

It's pretty dark. South Park German is out there
The Comedy Award episode is another one of these, Jesus

Cartman is an evil genius. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves because he's spoilt and rude.. He and I have much in common 😎

i almost began to get a hashish gut back in the day , and what to did you call me a whore pain, was it a pain whore, is what you meant right? yes very lovely
marge simpson GIF
No rRobi....Did not understand.Hope not insult you with something

But how can you not make that noise? It always baffled me.
You do gargle mouthwash to properly clean your throat, yes?
Then you can already make the noise.

It's funny because it's not even close, phonetically. Ick. Haha
Most Turkish immigrants for example imitate the sound by saying "Ish", which is much closer.
Agreed. As an English native speaker, German second language speaker, I don't understand how people can't pronounce "-ch" correctly in German. It's really not that hard. German just came naturally to me though, which is why I picked it up so easily.

See Chopper was a fucking legend. If you actually wanna be a legend like that you gotta harden the fuck up and kill about 30 meth dealers and do about 20 years n prison and get the shit stabbed out of you abunch of times and still live.

You just sound like your whinging cause women don't like you and good question who the fuck likes a unpredictably violent person anyway? Does anyone really wanna be around that? I fucking don't and ive had psychosis and am violent. Granted my violence has mostly been directed towards agressors and authority figures and was no worse then beating someone up so it sounds a wee bit different then your case. Noone likes worrying about getting fucking stabbed though i can tell you that

See Chopper was a fucking legend. If you actually wanna be a legend like that you gotta harden the fuck up and kill about 30 meth dealers and do about 20 years n prison and get the shit stabbed out of you abunch of times and still live.

You just sound like your whinging cause women don't like you and good question who the fuck likes a unpredictably violent person anyway? Does anyone really wanna be around that? I fucking don't and ive had psychosis and am violent. Granted my violence has mostly been directed towards agressors and authority figures and was no worse then beating someone up so it sounds a wee bit different then your case. Noone likes worrying about getting fucking stabbed though i can tell you that

Chopper uses box cutters to slice off his ears so he can be moved from H Division (or wherever the hell he was) 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.