• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are there women here that will accept introverted psychos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that mean"women to accept introverted psychosis"?To like locos?Possibly.Theres women and women

Hmm, I got some neat advice here. I'm 38 years old and I am definitely not some wannabe criminal. I'm the real deal. I was a fucking legend. Although going to prison for 4 years for trying to kidnap this nurse that tried to get in to my life proved unsuccessful. There are women out there that will like my kind just like how Richard Ramirez married his groupie in prison. These women are just extremely rare.
Hmmm.....I'm not convinced.... 🤨

Umm, I would give you the link to the police blotter but I don't want my name out there. I also have copies of my past arrests at home in a folder. Crimes including burning down a bedroom, assault on a cop, domestic, B&E.

Hmm, I got some neat advice here. I'm 38 years old and I am definitely not some wannabe criminal. I'm the real deal. I was a fucking legend. Although going to prison for 4 years for trying to kidnap this nurse that tried to get in to my life proved unsuccessful. There are women out there that will like my kind just like how Richard Ramirez married his groupie in prison. These women are just extremely rare.
Drag Queen Thank You GIF by Paramount+

This smells of some teenage kid that thinks it’s cool to be a serial killer. I can almost guarantee you didn’t slice open anybody’s face with a box cutter. You live in the US?

Maybe I’m wrong, but this reads like a troll or some kid that’s falling into this trend of admiring serial killers.

Yea you don’t want any weird women, you will be alone for life bud. I guess it’s perfectly fine for you to be a nut case but not your partner. She just needs to be quiet submissive, and never leave you.. E-V-E-R….

-GC
You have to be an ABSOLUTE fucking LOSER if you admire SERIAL KILLERS....goshhh kids these days 🤦 what intrigues me the most and disturbes me quite a bit too is how common this is in the US.

Umm, I would give you the link to the police blotter but I don't want my name out there. I also have copies of my past arrests at home in a folder. Crimes including burning down a bedroom, assault on a cop, domestic, B&E.
A few things:
1. So you TRIED to kidnap a nurse?? That doesn't sound like the work of a "fucking legend" to me.....
2. So you haven't actually killed anyone....? I fail to see how you are on par with any famous serial killers then. You kinda have to...ya know...KILL people to be akin to serial killers.
3. Anyone who commits domestic violence is a cowardly dirtbag piece of trash. Nothing to be proud of there.

I'm scratching my head at how he is "the real deal"....he fkn kidnapped his nurse 🤦 if he truly was the real deal I don't think that would've been necessarily. By the way, ppl who are the real deal don't go out there saying they are the real deal.🤦🏼

LOL@your facepalms.

Status
Not open for further replies.