• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are there women here that will accept introverted psychos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightranger

Bluelighter
I happen to be one and it's rare to find a girl that can handle my bullshit. Most of the time it wasn't my social ineptness but my violence that drives women away.

hmmmmmm, im about to say things that arent good, helpful, and not in the least funny, even to myself, but sometimes when i meet people that are mentally ill and violent , wishing to date and or pair up with another, i think, are you capable of being with someone like yourself? would you be patient, compassionate and gentle like maybe you wish this person to be to you? id never put you down or attack, but i think this is my que to wish you peace and log off

Last edited:
I happen to be one and it's rare to find a girl that can handle my bullshit. Most of the time it wasn't my social ineptness but my violence that drives women away.
Introverted psycho.....do you mean you're a pathological psychopath? Or do you mean a "psycho" in a colloquial sense of the word? Cos there is a huge difference.

Explain the violence a bit more...what kind of violence, directed at whom/what, and how often?

And by introverted I'm assuming you mean that you're shy, antisocial, awkward. Is that right?

Introverted psycho.....do you mean you're a pathological psychopath? Or do you mean a "psycho" in a colloquial sense of the word? Cos there is a huge difference.

Explain the violence a bit more...what kind of violence, directed at whom/what, and how often?

And by introverted I'm assuming you mean that you're shy, antisocial, awkward. Is that right?
What I mean by psycho is that, I'm right up there with Dahmer, Gacy, and Bundy. My violence is all directed to strangers whom that fucked with me on the street or wherever. When my ex broke up with me by kissing her new boyfriend in front of me, I took out a boxcutter and slashed open his fucking face.

What I mean by psycho is that, I'm right up there with Dahmer, Gacy, and Bundy. My violence is all directed to strangers whom that fucked with me on the street or wherever. When my ex broke up with me by kissing her new boyfriend in front of me, I took out a boxcutter and slashed open his fucking face.

It's getting more appealing as it goes!!

Dahmer was gay though and was actually different to psychopaths like Bundy. They wanted to study his brain because of this but alas it got bashed in in prison.

I can definitely be patient with a woman that is quiet and or violent at the same time. I'm considered pretty tolerant. I just don't want any weird women around me.
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

"I'm tolerant of weird women. I just don't want any weird women around me"

Wow, OP I'm not sure you're in a place to be in a relationship. Often arguments occur in relationships and if you were to fly off the handle like this with your partner, you could end up killing them.

Have you had any therapy to address your temper? Did you end up doing any jail time for attacking your ex's new boyfriend?

Hmmm, I see.
You probably shouldn't compare yourself to psychopathic serial killers unless you've murdered multiple people with your bare hands.
How old are you? Have you had a serious long term relationship with someone you loved before? You say you're tolerant of people, but do you love people?

Dahmer was gay though and was actually different to psychopaths like Bundy. They wanted to study his brain because of this but alas it got bashed in in prison.
Gacy was also gay.

I'm intrigued though, how did they think Dahmer was different to other psychopaths?

Have you had any therapy to address your temper? Did you end up doing any jail time for attacking your ex's new boyfriend?
If he is indeed a psychopath (which I doubt he is a true psychopath), no amount of therapy or treatment can help.

Slashing folks faces with boxcutter....i think you need to look at getting some help for anger issues.Theres lots of help available just take the first step.To live your life 'that' angry ....is a waste of life...
You only got one ...make the best of it.

I'm intrigued though, how did they think Dahmer was different to other psychopaths?

I read about this stuff over ten years ago because a guy I was seeing was into serial killers. So it's not an expert subject of mine but I do remember Dahmer standing out and reading more about him than the others. He apparently didn't fit the criteria for psychopathy and his motives for killing were different. He slept with corpses - as in he just slept with them in his bed (he probably did the other with them too) - because he was so lonely and scared of people leaving him.

Psychopaths like Bundy get pleasure out of killing. I was actually just looking at bits of Snowtown (the Bodies in Barrels murders in Australia) and there are scenes showing the main guy's reaction to a person in severe pain. I'm not sure if it's sexual but it's like he's seeing God or something 😕

All of Dahmer's victims were men.. Which is probably not uncommon, but it related directly to his sexuality and his need for companionship. So the impression I got was he was more of a "sad case" than others.

This smells of some teenage kid that thinks it’s cool to be a serial killer. I can almost guarantee you didn’t slice open anybody’s face with a box cutter. You live in the US?

Maybe I’m wrong, but this reads like a troll or some kid that’s falling into this trend of admiring serial killers.

Yea you don’t want any weird women, you will be alone for life bud. I guess it’s perfectly fine for you to be a nut case but not your partner. She just needs to be quiet submissive, and never leave you.. E-V-E-R….

-GC

She just needs to be quiet submissive, and never leave you.. E-V-E-R….

Mmhmm. If you want to do some real damage without using *any* violence (and thus avoid the law) I can put you in touch with my ex. Although having a child with the woman is a prerequisite.

I read about this stuff over ten years ago because a guy I was seeing was into serial killers. So it's not an expert subject of mine but I do remember Dahmer standing out and reading more about him than the others. He apparently didn't fit the criteria for psychopathy and his motives for killing were different. He slept with corpses - as in he just slept with them in his bed (he probably did the other with them too) - because he was so lonely and scared of people leaving him.

Psychopaths like Bundy get pleasure out of killing. I was actually just looking at bits of Snowtown (the Bodies in Barrels murders in Australia) and there are scenes showing the main guy's reaction to a person in severe pain. I'm not sure if it's sexual but it's like he's seeing God or something 😕

All of Dahmer's victims were men.. Which is probably not uncommon, but it related directly to his sexuality and his need for companionship. So the impression I got was he was more of a "sad case" than others.
That also sounds a lot like Dennis Nilsen, the gay Scots guy who was in the same era, and was gay, killed only men and slept with them for company after killing them. He even had the same 80s specs!

That also sounds a lot like Dennis Nilsen, the gay Scots guy who was in the same era, and was gay, killed only men and slept with them for company after killing them. He even had the same 80s specs!

I watched this thing on teenage Dahmer recently (ended with him picking up his first victim). It was quite funny in parts actually. I didn't know he was a class clown.

Wow, that Nilsen dude sounds like Dahmer's twin. Can't have been a copycat either, cos as you say, same era. Dahmer was caught a few years after that guy.

Last edited:
Hmm, I got some neat advice here. I'm 38 years old and I am definitely not some wannabe criminal. I'm the real deal. I was a fucking legend. Although going to prison for 4 years for trying to kidnap this nurse that tried to get in to my life proved unsuccessful. There are women out there that will like my kind just like how Richard Ramirez married his groupie in prison. These women are just extremely rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.