• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are there women here that will accept introverted psychos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to be one and it's rare to find a girl that can handle my bullshit. Most of the time it wasn't my social ineptness but my violence that drives women away.

Yeah violence tends to do that 🤔

Hmm, I got some neat advice here. I'm 38 years old and I am definitely not some wannabe criminal. I'm the real deal. I was a fucking legend. Although going to prison for 4 years for trying to kidnap this nurse that tried to get in to my life proved unsuccessful. There are women out there that will like my kind just like how Richard Ramirez married his groupie in prison. These women are just extremely rare.
Seriously man you sound like a 13 year old kid who just watched his first serial killer documentary.
Yes serial killers are fascinating but it's not cool to wanna be one.

Seriously man you sound like a 13 year old kid who just watched his first serial killer documentary.
Yes serial killers are fascinating but it's not cool to wanna be one.
im not into arguing, but i feel compelled to correct you , 15 years of age

What I mean by psycho is that, I'm right up there with Dahmer, Gacy, and Bundy. My violence is all directed to strangers whom that fucked with me on the street or wherever. When my ex broke up with me by kissing her new boyfriend in front of me, I took out a boxcutter and slashed open his fucking face.

A real badass doesn't use weapons, i personally enjoy a good physical fight and am very quick at it but would only use a weapon in self-defense.

Then again, forget what i just said, you said psychopath not badass. Indeed a psychopath does use weapons. Thats the type of person who will sneak up behind you and slit your throat.

The only person I ever felt like I had a duty to kill was a guy I knew many years ago, we were young but he was already a criminal, sociopathic, the kind of guy who would drug girls to sleep with them, lying, thieving, weapon using, etc. Can't imagine how many people he has harmed by now. He was among the few people I've met where i felt, "this guy needs to not exist for the benefit of this planet and to prevent injury to the people he will inevitably hurt and harm". Completely pathological in this regard and totally unreformable. I even considered topically at that young age if perhaps an "accident" of some sort could be engineered to erase him without suspicion but thankfully (for myself) I didn't entertain the idea any further. Unthankfully, for the world, he continued to exist.

At the animal hospital I worked at we used to call them "triple 8-balls", dogs who were destined for destruction because they had bitten too many people. Not sure why they used that term, but on the cage for dogs that were going to be euthanized for repeated aggressive behavior, they'd put three eights circled on the cage card. And none of those dogs were a fraction as bad as that guy.

Or by extension you, if you what you purport is true

Supposedly this man has slashed a persons face with a box cutter, “tried” to kidnap his nurse cuz she got too fresh, and heinous of all burned down a whole bedroom! That’s some precise arsonry my friend.

You’d likely still be in prison if this shit were even close to true. Again if in the US.. But I still think you’re just a kid.

If you’re 38 and still wondering why you repel women, you might as well just go celibate now and safe yourself the heartache. I think if what you say is even remotely true, you’re too dangerous to ever be around anyone but yourself. And even that might not be safe.

I should follow up that women aren’t really against violence, it’s about the when and how. You sound like you get violent when your fragile emotions get hurt, highly unattractive. But say someone like me stomps the shit out of someone like you for trying to hurt another, that’s when the ladies go weak at the knees.

-GC

I should follow up that women aren’t really against violence, it’s about the when and how. You sound like you get violent when your fragile emotions get hurt, highly unattractive. But say someone like me stomps the shit out of someone like you for trying to hurt another, that’s when the ladies go weak at the knees.

-GC
Oh GC! I love it when you get all protective and chivalrous!! 😍
Sexy Jessica Alba GIF

A few things:
1. So you TRIED to kidnap a nurse?? That doesn't sound like the work of a "fucking legend" to me.....
2. So you haven't actually killed anyone....? I fail to see how you are on par with any famous serial killers then. You kinda have to...ya know...KILL people to be akin to serial killers.
3. Anyone who commits domestic violence is a cowardly dirtbag piece of trash. Nothing to be proud of there.

You never know

@nightranger

Anyway, that's just me showing off because Melbourne produced an underworld crim who spent over half his life in prison and made it out then died of natural causes (after doing some hiphop and writing some kids' books lol). It's a very good film btw.

Cutting someone with a box cutter proves nothing. I've had a katana to a guy's throat while blind drunk and a screwdriver to another guy's throat while drunk, and I never drew blood.

I was that angry I didn't throw shit at these men like a lot of women do, I pulled weapons on them. I was barely conscious but at the end of the day I knew right from wrong, and that means a lot to me.

The police were at the katana incident and threatened to arrest me if I didn't go to bed and be quiet. I went to bed. I haven't been locked up and don't plan to. Dahmer had his head bashed in and Bundy went to the electric chair. Prisoners have their own code of conduct/justice system, and you know what one of their favourite activities is..

Read this book.. Or watch the 10 minute video like I did 😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.