• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Anybody else think that LSA just plain sucks?

Does LSA just plain suck?

• Yes

Votes: 123 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 198 45.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 114 26.2%

• Total voters
Maybe it's in part because of my expectations but LSA trials were not worthwhile for me. First there's a little nausea, it can be dealt with if there
is something to compensate.
But for me there never was. One time I just felt plain weird, another time I was emotionally blunted and I'm sure I experimented a few other times yielding greater discomfort than good old psychedelia. I don't even care there's no visuals, just doesn't hold a candle to virtually all the classic and chemical psychs IME.

....don't offer dugs....willow11

Last edited by a moderator:
I have eaten MG seeds a coupe of times years ago. The last time it made me feel so sick. I got high and some cool visuals but I felt so nasty. Now the thought of eating a seeds makes my stomach cringe. I have lived in Hawaii and had access to unlimited HBWR but the idea of eating seeds just is not good for me. Maybe someday I will try an extract but I probably won't go out of my way for it.

Er, one point that people seem to be missing; the active psychedelics in MGS, HBWR & others isn't LSA, but various N-substituted lysergic acid amides. Hoffman prepared pure lysergic acid amide and it was more narcotic in action than psychedelic

I hope one day to acquire true ololiuqui. The aztecs are so amazing, anyone ever find any documentation on whether the shamans cultivated ololiuqui for potency?

I have had the best experiences with MGS's never once a vomit. Thanks F&B beat me to the punch. "LSA's" is best to be known as without another the other will be different.

Anytime I have done a water extraction it was VERY narcotic, so getting over the whole act of chewing and swallowing is a might feat. Was it splatt or someone else who chose to sublingually administer the morning glory? Sounds like a great option for those of us who HATE to vomit.

I loved LSA. I ate exactly 450 seeds of heavenly blue MGS that I bought from walmart (also bought some cough syrup for another experiment in the future ;) )....The visuals were amazing..and the visuals are the best thing about a trip..I could also speed up and slow down music, which was a mind fuck...I prefer LSD or Mushrooms though( they seem smoother )..but....LSA is fucking crazy..and.....FUN!

LSA was extremely powerful from the 2/2 experiences.

Morning Glory seeds and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds both were well worth the effort.

I know the issue has been beat to death, but the outer coating of HBWSeed does not contain 'cyanide compounds." It is nothing more than inert fiber. This is similar to the 'peyote hairs contain strychnine compounds' rumor...ie rubbish.

The stuff that makes you sick is inside the seed....soap-like glycosides.

Beenhead said:
^ I wonder why that is, they both are known for crappy Side effects. HBWR more go due to the outer coating. (cyanide compounds)

HBWR trip off 12 seeds was a difficult and very unique one for me.

Body discomfort was pretty profound, with musscle tension, so I just laid on the bed, closed my eyes, and lucidly relived my memories, often analyzing when I was a dick to someone etc.

It was probably my most spiritual/theraputic trip of all which I had with other compounds.

I think people seeking recreational fun with LSA, end up being dissapointed, as it is not as fun as other compounds.

I agree, definitely more of an introverted trip than a club drug. Which isnt a negative. I mean, so many people think of psychedelics as just something you take before going to a party. Now, dont get me wrong, psychedelics are great for a concert/rave, but they also really open you eyes to new perspectives and modes of thought. I often think of life as a long (endless?) journey towards an ineffable wisdom. And psychedelics won't get you there, nor do you need them to get there. But I think they serve as a nice walking stick on the road.

mmm its not the most exciting chem out there

Its a good trip but not in the same sense as LSD

ie i think LSA has less recreational potential ad requires you to give it some thought

Thus alot of people on it dont seem to relise there tripping because theres no jarring sense of the trip just subtle manipulations of your mind

Also i really sick of getting tabs of LSA i can get LSA for myself if im buying tabs its cause i want to take LSD

Sigh

That's odd... I've never heard about LSA tabs before. Isn't LSA usually in plant material rather than a pure/extracted form? Is the dose for pure LSA low enough to put on a tab?

^ I have never heard of LSA being on tabs. I've heard of people saying it was on tabs, to make their product sound more interesting. I've never even heard of a reliable extraction method though. They all seem to be much inferior to consuming the plant matter whole.

Originally Posted by toxide
LSA isn't weak, but ur MG seeds/extract is. LSA sources are very incosistant/unpredictable in terms of content. In my experience most LSA sources seem to be WAAYYY weaker than most other people's sources, it's either bad luck or some odd conspiracylol... ur best bet, HBWR, ask the vendor too. It's very rare to come across the 10-15 seed batches but usually 30-100 HBWR seeds are needed, but it's WAAYYY worth it IMO.

LSA doesn't suck, IMO it's better than LSD, just hard to get a good/reliable source. The trip is reminisant of DMT/ayahuasca. It's like candy flipping with no negatives and feels completely natural. music is better than acid, visuals are just as good, and unlike acid u get a great bodyhi instead of a bodyload, no paranoia or cracked out hangover feeling that u just want to end like LSD
melange said:
i think you're one in a million man
I completely agree. LSD blows anything out of the water.

^^ Toxide posted that LSA is better than LSD in his opinion, not that LSD blows anything out of the water.

I've had quite a few wonderful experiences on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. I find that hwbr is much better than morning glory just because of the amount of seeds you are working with. My best experience was when I did a 25 seed extraction and thought about breaking it up, but ended up doing it all. It was quite exhilirating. It was exciting, visual and euphoric. I had some cool stuff going on there.
Just my 2 cents. use HWBR for lsa.

Also, as I detailed in the HBWR/MGS thread, sublingual absorbtion of LSA from HBWR is a very good method for eliminating the negative side effects.

I agree, sublingual works with HBWR, however there does seem to be an effect ceiling using this method. I have tried as many as 10 seeds at a time sublingually and only got a ++ or so. Maybe another subsequent mouthful would work?

IndoleDreamStudies said:
That's odd... I've never heard about LSA tabs before. Isn't LSA usually in plant material rather than a pure/extracted form? Is the dose for pure LSA low enough to put on a tab?

There is more than one active LSA compound in mgseeds, include HBWR. As stated prior.