• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

^Yeah, it can make a trip on the highest dose you're usually completely comfortable with if you don't add any other drugs, turn into an extremely confusing and far more intense trip, which can take you way out of your comfort zone, that is usually not really a good thing and can trigger a bad trip in myself and I imagine in many others as well. I tend to avoid weed on most psychedelics these days (though I rarely trip at all anymore nowadays), except for maybe on a few of the weaker psychs (I'm thinking 2c-b, 4-ho-met etc.).

If you don't feel like smoking weed during a trip, just don't smoke. Let people whine if they don't like you not participating.. It's your trip and you're the best judge about which drugs you feel or don't feel like adding on top of the psychedelic you're on.

For me personally smoking weed on the comedown is also a very bad idea, it doesn't get me tired or 'end' the trip, it just makes things more confusing for me and kills any chance I might've had of sleeping. I much prefer a benzo to take while coming down!

I don't like weed much on "comedowns" either...IMO weed actually seems to re-invigorate strong stimulant highs, not help you wind down from them.

That's why weed is great, it intensifies whatever drug you've using them with: gives stimulants an additional "edge" (which some people hate, I like it personally), it makes psychedelic trips even trippier, enhances the narcotic effect of opiates, etc. But sometimes you want less intense, not more intense, and weed isn't so great for that purpose IMO...

For me personally smoking weed on the comedown is also a very bad idea, it doesn't get me tired or 'end' the trip, it just makes things more confusing for me and kills any chance I might've had of sleeping. I much prefer a benzo to take while coming down!

For sure.

I hate chaos

thats just me personally, I don't know if that's something you hear often lol

I'm sure this has been mentioned in here already, but hearing "this shit is pure man" gets so annoying. Like yeah, your cut to shit street coke is pure because the guy you got it from said it is. Are you fucking kidding me?

It can be pretty annoying. Another one which classic one is about the last time ever 'for real'. Like "I know from inside this will be my last one, I know what I'm talking about now, it feels different than before."

Here is a line that I heard enough and learned to stay away from.

"That will be a $1000 fine plus court costs"

Happened this morning from a chick who drinks almost daily takes benzos almost daily and smokes weed daily does Coke and e when she can she got jacked by my connect cause she went to him behind my back to save money he gave her his Tourette's medication LOL. Her reply was
"That fuckin addict he's gonna die he's a loser retard"
Me:dont you do coke and shit and arent you freaking out over the fact that you didn't get benzos ?
"Good point" her ,derp

I don't like rappers making "lean" (codeine) a cool thing.

Not only do I suspect the pharmaceutical industry might be infiltrating mainstream rap but the drug itself is weak.

Maybe I miss the days of blunts and 40's. haha.

"I will need some money. You know I'll pay you back."
"I can definitely control my heroin use. I could simply use the amount I need so I don't get sick."
"I promise I'll never do this again. Ever"

"I can definitely control my heroin use. I could simply use the amount I need so I don't get sick."

I've actually heard this one before, including on this site. As a concept it has never made any sense to me...heroin use is an inherently recreational activity, for those who enjoy the drug's effects. Yes there comes a time when physical dependency sets in but you can still "get high", it just takes more drugs.

"A man raped and brutally killed his own child while high on drugs (lol.)"
I often hear such fake news from my father. Although I still love him, I confess I am no match for his level of ignorance.
Dear parents! Don't be fooled by the media.

One of the dumbest thing I've ever heard, I still remember it clearly years later. (I know this is a popular myth but wtf)

I was hanging out at a friend's house, there were like 13 people there and some of us wanted to get some LSD so we started talking about it.
One of the guys said: "Guys don't forget to buy some orange juice to drink with your tab or else it won't work at all"
Then one of my friends asked him "why wouldn't it work?"
And he said "Well you may not know this but acid is an acid and orange juice is acidic so acid+acid=super acid"

At first I thought he was joking but the fucking guy was dead serious and, to top it all off, a couple of his friends who were there said "Oooh yeah right of course, I guess it makes sense"

Luckily we didn't trip with those guys hehe.

^^did any of them trip so hard they thought they turned into a carton of orange juice and live out their days in assisted living?

2 off the top of my head:

---Any variation of "it wasn't my fault I was drunk high"

---"make sure you have chocolate milk on PCP drinking it makes you sober if you bug out"

"I can't do this."
"Last time, I promise!"
"I can control it. I can use it recreationally and never get addicted."