• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

I just know a-PHP from a sample i got a few months ago, and it was like tamarinds said, brown clumpy/rocky powder, so it seems he/she knows what a-PHP looks/feels like. But honestly, neither a-PHP nor a-PVP are worth it when there's the superior Peev that's, thanks to the upcoming Ban, even cheaper and, once again, oh-so-much better!

I prefer a-PVP. I prefer it to peev because i can put it down after 3-5 days, unlike peev. I can retain 80% of my body weight per session and I am able to get about 100 calories in per week. Plus the flavor of PVP is great, and the rocks are just a pleasure to work with. I might even venture to say the effects are better, but that's probably due to less side effects.

Very curious about a-PHP though, if I'm lucky it will be the same as PVP.

I can retain 80% of my body weight per session and I am able to get about 100 calories in per week

Jesus Christ, you find it a positive thing that you're able to intake the equivalent of 2/3 can of soda a week? You lose 20 percent of your body weight!? I've binged and not eaten - I'd love to lose 20 pounds (it'd put me at my ideal BMI)! If this is ideal/better I'd sure as hell hate to see what you look like on MDPV!

Got sent a few grams of this stuff by mistake, the brown rocky kind. I noticed with insufflation, a-PHP instantly clogs up your nose and gives sinus problems for like a week. Or at least for me, and that was after a single 30mg dose! Seems to make the inside of the nose feel like a glue stick. I was addicted to MDPV years ago and haven't touched it or a-PVP in forever and don't want to because I went to the ER and could never be responsible, been using high quality crystal meth as it doesn't give me the desire to redose or really any negative effects when used responsibly. a-PHP feels more gentle than MDPV/a-PVP though produced minor chest pain around the heart. Not sure what to do with the rest of this stuff since I prefer insufflation with pretty much anything. Vaping with anything seems more fiendish so I prefer not to. Terrified of needles so IV is out of the question and I doubt the oral route would be as euphoric. I'll consider vaping but is it worth it?
Hoping more people post their experiences on this stuff.

Seems to be very limited info and anything would be helpful. I'll report back if I decide to mess with this using some other ROA.

I just got a different batch advertised as crystals (first brown garbage was advertised as crystals too.....) so the brown stuff must be impure or freebase - and I'm pretty sure it was damn soluble in water. What I've just seen is perfectly clear, 0 tint, crystals. Tastes similar to the brown stuff only evaporates cleaner, tastes cleaner and feels cleaner. Bleh to the other stuff.

I just got a different batch advertised as crystals (first brown garbage was advertised as crystals too.....) so the brown stuff must be impure or freebase - and I'm pretty sure it was damn soluble in water. What I've just seen is perfectly clear, 0 tint, crystals. Tastes similar to the brown stuff only evaporates cleaner, tastes cleaner and feels cleaner. Bleh to the other stuff.

Not sure that the brown is freebase because it seemed to have the normal effects when insufflated except for clogging my nose. Anyone remember the legendary tan MDPV? Maybe similar methods of synthesis were used. When MDPV was kinda new, the tan was more popular then everyone sold the white. aPHP is pretty new so it could be the same kinda situation.

This stuff is most certainly more potent so I'd disagree with that assessment. There is minimal residue when vaporized in comparison, and it tastes less strongly. I thought the tan mdpv was freebase (never used it/saw it). I would guess that either this is a different batch and the synth was washed more/more cleanly done, or it is chemically different somehow.

I got a batch that had an orange oil when a IV liquid was left for 24 hours on purpose. Terrible effects on the vascular system. This stuff is dangerous, I don't trust it. Even before I OD'ed CV I started to get a lump of blood, stigmata style, on my palm....Fucked my veins to hell. No more pyrovalerones for this one

Shooting every type of stimulant is particularly bad. They're powerful vasoconstrictors, shooting RCs that are under researched/not analytically verified for content is also a bad idea. Did you take precautions (.3 micrometer filters, bacteriostatic water for anything in solution, single syringe use)?

I find it no more vasoconstricting than ethylphenidate or meth/amphetamine - they all are powerful. In fact on this chemical my hands aren't cold and clammy like ethylphenidate or meth so it may actually be less intense of vasoconstrictor. I find this new batch especially pleasant (similar to meth) but less moreish, less anorexic, and less clammy and tense. Overall two thumbs up.

^just want to comment on the above quickly, ethylphenidate is the first stimulant which has induced some kind of psychotic state in me. it's poison. i can vividly remember having a chat in my head regarding how "alice" was in control of my mind, but a dark evil force wanted to destroy alice - and i couldn't allow that to happen so i quite literally visually imagined destroying an evil looking village in my mind with my hand in order to protect alice and her good town, but as i grabbed and destroyed the evil village it regrew in other areas. that's the most vivid recollection of the psychosis - but i remember talking to myself A LOT about alice.... and having a genuine belief that this was how my mind worked. not to mention that i continued to snort ethylphen. luckily it ran out, or fucking god knows what my mind would've done.

I had a really similar experience on eph too, after staying up all night playing gran turismo, hammering it a bit & then mixing it with bk-2c-b. A small boy called 'Henry' controlled my mind, he was obsessed with toy cars, I was laid out tripping, but it was no normal trip, I totally lost any sense of who I was for a couple of hours & regained myself as the bk-2c-b went from stimulant to psychedelic effects & the eph wore off.

You did too much. For me around 10mg or less oral dose feels fairly functional, no super euphoria & over-stimulation, but a nice alertness that lasts a while. Multiple 20-40-60mg doses in an evening is far too much, but easily done, it gets overstimulating & moreish at over 20mg for me. Just remember that psychosis if you have an urge to redose, stay awake for multiple nights, dose higher or mix any similar types of drugs with it. It does get evil quickly in high doses or mixed. You're going to get some psychosis if you hit any stimulant too much, if a heart attack doesn't get you first. eph doesn't give the same heart racing adrenaline rush as other stims, so it's easy to get carried away, but the psychosis is definitely there.

I'd rather control my doses on eph than try some totally brand new obscure stim rc. I'm looking forward to seeing a good clean stim, but how can you know when it's only been around a few months & only a few people have ever taken it?

Last edited:
α-PHP compared to dextroampheatmine sulfate - can one replace the other?

Hello everyone. I rarely post here, but do read from time to time. Seems like the best place to get info especially when one is interested in substances such as this (α-PHP), about which little has been published, sadly. I have a specific issue though, and would really like some input. I'm sure someone MUST know...

INTROIT
I have used stimulants for non-rec purposes for over ten years now. Tolerance is such that I was prescribed (like, legally, in an intimidating office overlooking the park, certificates on walls and what not) the following for the last five years: each month, a 30DSUP of d-MPD 10mg TID -or- MPD 20mg QID --plus-- Dextrostat 30mg BID --or-- Adderall 30mg TID (depending on availability and price, as I pay out of pocket). I took them as directed, per order of 'ad libitum' and PRN. Save for the early days of idiocy with friends, there had never been any issues with this.
Some months ago I dismissed methylphenidate and am currently on Dextrostat 20mg TID. I use this for studying and teaching. As in the past, I take 15-50mg QD in two or three doses, depending on whatever.

So now that that's out of the way. It's come to my attention that this α-PHP thing, while still legal, would be easier on my wallet, because the price for Dextrostat is now beyond profane, let alone that insurance will not cover it unless I have narcolepsy or am in hospice. What I want to know, IS THIS STUFF PRACTICAL for use as a stimulant for work and study? I mean to replace Dextrostat at 30-60mg QD? If so, how much would I need to take (by mouth) if I were to replace dex with this? What is a 20mg Dex dose in α-PHP and is there much of difference in duration of effect? I am familiar with this category but I am unsure what to expect from α-PHP specifically. I do not mind a bit of initial euphoria obviously... but that should fade and I'm talking about effects on vigilance, focus, cognition and mood. If anyone could be so kind as to provide a comparison? based on your experience with both? in terms of equidose effect subjectively...anything really.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the length :( I wanted to make sure I cover everything.

Last edited:
Pyrovalerones are much shorter-lasting than dexedrine, so if you wanted to replace dexedrine taken three times a day, you'd have to take a-PHP like every 2 hours. Also, keep in mind that these drugs are stronger dopaminergics than amphetamine which is a much more potent noradrenaline releaser than dopamine releaser, and noradrenaline is very important for wakefulness and concentration enhancing effects of amphetamine. Maybe this is not an ideal comparison but pyrovalerones are as useless for studying as methcathinone is.

Been experimenting with this stuff a few times each day, brown clumpy stuff. I was able to use insufflation without clogging my nose by making sure the powder is chopped as fine as I could make it with a razorblade or the side of a card. First dose was approx. 30mg since people say it's weaker than a-PVP or MDPV and needs a higher dose. I hadn't eaten much throughout the day yet I experienced pretty bad nausea for about five minutes and almost ran to the bathroom but managed to ignore it and it went away. I'm not sure if I got the strongest batch ever or what but even a dose that was 30mg or less was way too much, very tweaky feeling and couldn't keep my legs still for more than a second. Mild paranoia/anxiety and the dose lasted longer than I expected, like 2 hours or maybe longer, time seemed to go by faster than usual. Got back to baseline mostly and redosed less at 15mg or so to avoid the negatives. Paranoia and anxiety came back but now my body temperature got very high and I was sweating and noticed like a-PVP, I could smell that extremely disgusting chemical smell coming out of the pores of my skin. I haven't seen anyone else report this with a-PHP but I can't stand it. Took a shower with cool water and scrubbed my skin until the nasty smell was gone. I noticed what seemed like acne on my face on the cheek area but it's a bit itchy and wasn't there before I started messing with this chemical. I rarely ever have acne anyways so it seemed strange. Also, I got mad about something that someone did and it felt like my adrenaline went through the roof. I went outside and threw punches at this building nearby which is normal for me to do when I'm angry about something, but I noticed I was throwing punches every second as hard as I could hit and I didn't feel any pain at all. I was actually kinda scared of myself because I kept at it nonstop for over 10 minutes and it was hard to stop and control it. MDPV, a-PVP or any other stimulant never gave such a powerful kinda scary effect. I know if I were to hit a person like that, they could die rather quickly. I'm guessing this means something to do with norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor effects as I'm assuming a-PHP is an NDRI like MDPV and a-PVP.

The negative effects were very bad even at what seemed like small doses. Would doing an acetone wash reduce these effects? No doubt this is a very strong chemical but I'd like more than sweating chemicals, jitteryness, anxiety, paranoia etc. These types of RCs like MDPV never really gave me the pleasant kind of high that amphetamine provides as others have related it to, not even close to the feeling given by methylphenidate either imo. I want the euphoric effects along with the least anxiety or side effects produced. Before my insufflation experiment, I capped up like 40mg, dosed higher since oral has a lower BA but I was hoping for those positive effects to come out of it, and surprisingly I didn't feel a thing from the oral route...

^ Since apparently it can be produced as clear crystals I'm sure the correct kind of wash will indeed produce them. Unfortunately we don't know what the brown stuff is/what it is soluble in. It could be just as soluble as a-php at the same temperature or something and need cold/hot filtration or a different pH and filtration in addition. Give it a try with acetone and a small bit and see what happens.

And you getting angry and hitting stuff has something to do with anger problems, not necessarily norepinephrine (though that can't be making it any better).

I have experienced a-PHP brown clumpy highly hydroscopic powder twice.

Clear difference between that and crystal chunk a-PVP which Ive been smoking for 2 years.

The recent crystal chunk a-PHP was definately a-PVP. another year-provwn PV researcher agrees based on their independent research. There is more than just these 2 doubts floating around the internet. and honestly I cant complain crystal chunk a-PVP is my faviorite drug of all time

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, you find it a positive thing that you're able to intake the equivalent of 2/3 can of soda a week? You lose 20 percent of your body weight!? I've binged and not eaten - I'd love to lose 20 pounds (it'd put me at my ideal BMI)! If this is ideal/better I'd sure as hell hate to see what you look like on MDPV!

Yes you would hate to see it, that's for damn sure!

Well I got my gram. Im high for a night, forced to type with one hand. I got the white/dabs of yellow in the thick chunjs.

Pros: Has legs. After first few vapes out of an oil burner, still dont qute have that down. Am I suposed to twirl it like meth? I like vaping from just one pool. Had some issues there. Legs, I can putthe ipe down and do stuff, gradually increasing time between redose ti 1-1.6 hours now Im sllowing down for sleep. With a fun etiz vial flusj and all the diclazepam. There was a point I could've just stopped and slept last night, thats impressive. Oh, insufflation/waterline via 1cc oral syringe worked well too really getting it up into the sinuses and knowing how to keep it here. A bit more burn adds in the sinus synergy with the more felt norepinephrine reuptake felt up the nose. The key is those water flushes into the sinus, get it alll in. Minimal physical side effects.

Cons: a 'functional stiiim by any means, More binge worthy imo. The effects seemed spacy, I could put down the pipe and do stuff, but random stuff.. I cant read shit on it, text looks like some Asian-hybrid characters while goin on it. Im a fan of literature so.... thats about it.

I liked it. A good put on a killer album written on hard drugs and stare euphoria. Oh and talking way too much at people, thats a universal con.

I went to check on the llittle plastic shit, olld, smokeshop container. Upon checking on it, I noticed it has bad become rock solid and all that yellow. There must f been some moisture still in the fucker! What' do I got to wrk with boys? let it dehydrate in open dry air, hope for the best? I sampled it, prolly not the most Im sitting om .5g dank to 1g wgo knows,

BeLove

Nah it is a good as fuck high of you keep valing for hours whrn your body adjusts the extreme lift this chemical offers. Crack it is not, it is more

Its tasty as fuck if you like the flowery peachy taste of PVs