• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

a-PHP first hit rush is impecable, more fun and weird, shorter lasting, way more compulsive, serious paranoia but not straight spook city like a-PVP.

Tamarinds! No, stop that! You're making me want to re-visit the hell of those fucking compounds. You sound as stupid as me!

I too was once a catatonic mess from a-PVP binges... OK, not once, more like a dozen or so times. I must admit that your 'hail mary hit' made me laugh because it was all too familiar. Fucking ridiculous times had from PVP.

I hate it to death and yet I am tempted to try a-PHP because I still think about vaping PVP.... to this day, knowing all I know, I still think about it8(

Just got 5g of a-php and after my first attempt I gotta say it's no MDPV but it's really not bad at all. But nasal sinus feeling is harsh! wtf ouch harsh. Like the smell though.

Vaping any stimulant with etizolam sounds like pure genius and guaranteed poor decision making to follow.

Last time I did MDPV was 2009. Had unlimited amounts of really awesome tan PV and unlimited GHB to mix. Etizolam and a-php is a poor substitute.

Do you ever get the full body muscle twitches? Used to hate those. Sort of.

well, i've ordered 3 grams of this and should be arriving soonish. can't wait to get my hands on it frankly. i've been fucking around with cocaine and ethylphenidate but this stuff sounds like it's really good, apart from the intense cravings, but i suffer that from just about every damn drug i do.

i've never tried MDPV or most of the research chems out there that are stim related. does this drug cause heart palps? costocondritis?

well, i've ordered 3 grams of this and should be arriving soonish. can't wait to get my hands on it frankly. i've been fucking around with cocaine and ethylphenidate but this stuff sounds like it's really good, apart from the intense cravings, but i suffer that from just about every damn drug i do.

i've never tried MDPV or most of the research chems out there that are stim related. does this drug cause heart palps? costocondritis?

They were really mild on the heart but far over rated and not that much fun. You really shouldn't have gotten freaking 3 grams, send 2.5 to a trusted friend to hold on to for your safety plz. Like I said not as much fun but can be quite moreish. Constant re-checks of heartrate showed they were pretty gentle compared to other stims but as I mentioned not great. If you like cocaine which it goes cocaine>ethylphenidate>by a long shot the other two mentioned (PV-7 and PV-8 ). I'm telling you, not much fun, but still moreish - stay away from having all 3 grams on you at once. Listen to Halif, these stims can start being the driver behind your steering wheel and they aren't ever on a road to somewhere pleasant, I promise!

!
I too was once a catatonic mess from a-PVP binges... OK, not once, more like a dozen or so times. I must admit that your 'hail mary hit' made me laugh because it was all too familiar. Fucking ridiculous times had from PVP.

I hate it to death and yet I am tempted to try a-PHP because I still think about vaping PVP.... to this day, knowing all I know, I still think about it8(

It is nothing and nowhere as satisfying as PV, and PHP (I believe called PV-7 and PV-8 are inferior to everything in that whole line. Just have restraint and know you will be disappointed, and could very well be hooked and catatonic again. Don't. Do. It. Smoke some bud, and chill out my friend.

Just have restraint and know you will be disappointed, and could very well be hooked and catatonic again. Don't. Do. It.

Thanks, man.

I really don't think I'll be revisiting that hell again. It's a fast track to psychosis. And the simple fact is: I can't handle it in moderation.

Given that I have no interest in binging, don't want to vape or inject, and don't want to involve myself in "seeking the rush," is there anything that PV-type chemicals have to offer me? I'm prescribed vyvanse (though I don't take it in the summer), and have ethylphenidate (and soon a few different fluorinated amps) which I sometimes use to stay awake or in combinations with psychedelics, empathogens, etc. but which I don't "abuse," at least in the sense that people seem to abuse mdpv and the like.

Is there anything I'm missing out on with a-php, or is the fun in these compounds only in the downward spiral of binging and going crazy?

I've been sparingly using low dosages of MDPV for a few years now. For me, it's relatively "chill" compared to dexamph. It's nice, energy, focus and a sort of content euphoria, but I don't get how people can basically sacrifice their whole life for this. I always eat and drink well though, and sometimes skip maybe a couple of hours of sleep, but no whole nights. No nasty crash or something either, while MDMA provides a nice suicide Tuesday from hell.

I guess it's quite alright if you use it sparingly, e.g. once a month not in high dosages.

Edit: I have no experience with a-PHP, so I cannot comment on that.

I've been sparingly using low dosages of MDPV for a few years now. For me, it's relatively "chill" compared to dexamph. It's nice, energy, focus and a sort of content euphoria, but I don't get how people can basically sacrifice their whole life for this. I always eat and drink well though, and sometimes skip maybe a couple of hours of sleep, but no whole nights. No nasty crash or something either, while MDMA provides a nice suicide Tuesday from hell.

I guess it's quite alright if you use it sparingly, e.g. once a month not in high dosages.

Edit: I have no experience with a-PHP, so I cannot comment on that.
Good information here, thanks. I'm still indecisive. I don't have any particular desire for a-php, but given that mdpv was banned while I was aware of but not involved in the RC community, and a-pvp was banned while I was involved in RCs but wasn't interested in RC stims, I'm nervous that aphp, pv8, etc will be banned soon too.

Such is life, I guess. Would you say that you prefer mdpv to d-amp? If they have different characters in your mind, what differences in setting would determine which you chose to use? (Assuming that you had access to both)

aphp and pv8 were supposed to arrive today but didnt make it. hoping they will get here tomorrow so i dont have to wait until after the weekend

I was just checking out the batch I got. It's darker then I would have expected. Tan bordering on brown and has a solvent type smell coming off it. Very clumpy.
Any thoughts on cleaning or washing it? Doesn't appear to be the cleanest stuff possible. Any one have any luck doing this?

follow up:

This stuff is amazing but it puts a lot of strain on my heart. I can't imagine taking this without a benzo safety net.
Very synergistic with opiates, can't wait to try it with GHB. Benzos are great for coming down but they take to much
away from the speedy euphoria fun.

Last edited:
So my 3 grams of a-php have arrived. I chose php over pvp due to the reports that this stuff is easier going in terms of side effects. Have not tried it yet as I'm still high on heroin, but will report back once I do. Am looking forward to this very much. Powder is white/tan coloured.

EDIT: Okay wow I couldn't wait. Wow. Just wow. This stuff is fucking incredible. Urge to redose almost instantly, super euphoric for me anyway, am holding myself back from doing another line, but it's so damn good. Jesus. This is very very good. As for the causticness of the stuff, it doesn't seem too bad. Sure it stings a little, but nothing too intense. Nowhere near as caustic as ethylphenidate. Like literally nothing near as bad.. Whoever said that i should get someone to hold onto an amount of this stuff was completely right. I am literally restraining myself from redosing.

note before i dosed i had a huge ass coffee - i really wasn't expecting the a-php to end up through my letter box so quickly, but hey ho look it has. i think the coffee is inducing more peripheral side effects which aren't very pleasant, but again, if i don't think about them i quickly forget about them.

There is most definitely a very tweakerish edge to this drug. Slight paranoia but nothing too bad, wouldn't really call it paranoia, more like i'm just a bit jumpy. Don't feel like interacting socially in person with family - because i feel as though i would be quite tweaky. I can do it, it just seems to be annoying/difficult. I feel as though i've taken a nice dose of dexamphetamine, without the kind of "brain fog" - feels much clearer. Difficult to really focus hard on things too. My sentences also seem to be getting shorter and shorter lol, mUST HOLD BACK FROM REDOSING. I think the heroin flowing through me is making it a much smoother experience.

The powder clumps up a fair bit so chopping it up is a little difficult, but possible. Sizzurp your batch sounds weird frankly, brown coloured? Mine is a tanned white colour, definitely bordering on the white rather than brown though. I think you need to give it a cleaning... or maybe i've ended up with something that isn't a-php, either way, whatever the hell i've got is incredible.

I wouldn't say its straining the heart so much, little bit of pressure on the chest but nothing too unbearable. Extremely euphoric, music is sounding good - and i normally hate this kind of crap that's playing at the moment on the TV.

I can see what people mean about the cardiovascular effects, even though I've got some heroin in me this stuff is still making me race- but not in a bad way. You 100% need some Benzos on hand if you're going to be using this stuff.

NSFW:
clCWwkc.jpg

that's the stuff i've got.^^^^

So just to add on to what's been going on really, this stuff seems incredibly potent as a stimulant frankly. My pupils are pinned due to the heroin, and the a-php is essentially blocking it from doing its job. I don't want to dose H or Benzos to put me to sleep because I'm scared I won't wake up. A valium would most likely do fuck all right now if the heroin isn't kicking through.

Eyeballing this stuff is not a good idea either. It's very very dose responsive. As it clumps up and is a pain in the ass to break up, a dose you think is small could in fact be large. That happened to me earlier tonight and though I did get a lot of euphoria, it came with the price of muscle tenseness especially, and some paranoia. It doesn't seem too be to heavy duty on the heart rate which is a nice thing. However it is long lasting, and I'm now in the limbo phase of whether to redose or just wait until the drug wears off. I'm going with the second. Time has FLOWN by since I started taking the php again, and I'm actually noticing a sense of amnesia to all this. I can't really remember what the hell I've been doing for the past 4-5 hours. I've just been browsing around online really, my memory seems to have gotten fuzzy since the big dose I took - dunno what that's about.

This is definitely not one to be taken lightly at all. I could imagine sitting here redoing for days on end, but I'm not going to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shit I got looks way darker then that. My aphp is khaki. Here is a pic.
WD0BTuy.jpg

Effects sounds the same. Euphoria is awesome with as expected cardio effects.
Great with GHB. I always feel a litle tweaked out the next day after taking it. Maybe it's just lingering benzo in my system making me feel weird.
If I don't take GHB or a benzo then I am not going to use this drug. Too much stimulation and eventual sketch, stress or dread.

When it came to MDPV I hated the white stuff and LOVED the tan/grey clumpy stuff.

Just tried vaping this stuff for the first time. This stuff is meant to be vaped.... keep the doses small and no stress just euphoria.. so far no benzos or GHB and feeling good.
Very fiendy compulsive stuff when vaped!

Last edited:
a-PHP - Pleasantly euphoric into a clean stim

IV 8mg was a very nice rush for me

Starts in about 10 seconds

20-40 seconds of a very very nice rush

20-40 minutes of feeling really good, but a bit scattered

Bit of a disappointing and uneasy feeling after that wears off

Then another 2 hours of calm stimulation with the occasional bout of anxiety.

Pretty good stuff, will try insufflating at a party this weekend.
--

EDIT:

"Crash" was okay, mainly tired, weak and a bit sleepy yet still wanting to do something.

Added in a few things

T+2 - MXE 30mg + Noopept 30mg sublingual, followed by 2 glasses of wine. Helped the comedown and anxiety.

T+2:15 - 10mg a-php shot - Wasn't anywhere near as good as the first, despite higher dosage. Brought back stimulation which is nice and clean now.

Last edited:
Tried this again today, 2 days after last time.

The rush is not quite the same. Not as good in that first minute after injecting as the very first time I ever tried it, but still had similar euphoria / energy in the next 20 minute, as well as the stimulation after.

Shroomyboom or anyone else who has IV'd stimulants similar to this know how long to abstain from using to bring back that initial rush?

Jesus, don't inject RCs, but especially don't inject either of these two chemicals, please.

You need a rush (though it tastes fairly bad) smoke it, don't wanna smoke it but want a rush - remove needle from syringe with pliers or cut off end with good scissors - and plug it.

If you must IV it please tell me you're using a wheel filter.

You're going to end up with a thrombus and only one arm. Don't mean to preach, but these two stimulants are the two which the LEAST is known about them. They were pretty gentle on the heart, but then again their rush was shitty to begin with. If you want a rush buy some ethylphenidate and plug it or smoke it. 5 mg of it smoked has me BLOWN, 1000x what these two could do, probably even IVed.

As for tolerance in these two chemicals, I had a gram of each and didn't really notice it. But then again the reush to begin with was mediocre to non-existent. I will admit that these two felt pretty innocuous on the heart compared to methamp/amp, they didn't really increase my pulse, and their raises in blood pressure was less then you would expect. They however are/were extremely moreish, for as I noticed mediocre effects. One thing I noticed about these two drugs is that they don't actually make you grind your teeth at all. I wonder what causes that (bruxism).

Ethylphenidate has an actual rush of euphoria, is pretty cheap, still pretty easy on the cardiovascular system IME - just don't snort or IV it as it's really fucking corrosive. I'd put it directly between Methamphetamine, and amphetamine euphoria wise (closer to methamp, more euphoric than amp by a good deal) with a far shorter duration than either. It also causes fairly intense bruxism.

^just want to comment on the above quickly, ethylphenidate is the first stimulant which has induced some kind of psychotic state in me. it's poison. i can vividly remember having a chat in my head regarding how "alice" was in control of my mind, but a dark evil force wanted to destroy alice - and i couldn't allow that to happen so i quite literally visually imagined destroying an evil looking village in my mind with my hand in order to protect alice and her good town, but as i grabbed and destroyed the evil village it regrew in other areas. that's the most vivid recollection of the psychosis - but i remember talking to myself A LOT about alice.... and having a genuine belief that this was how my mind worked. not to mention that i continued to snort ethylphen. luckily it ran out, or fucking god knows what my mind would've done.

holy christ.

i've now got my hands on a-pvp, and i can honestly say a-php has NOTHING on it. (note this was written during the first 30mins of the a-pvp experience in which i experienced a mind blasting euphoria).

its not even really comparable. a-pvp is much more euphoric. it seems like php has some kind of strange cardiovascular effects in comparison too. i'm noticing with the pvp i'm getting these tingles in my arm - no idea why i've been getting them recently but whatever.

note both were used by insufflation.

a-php however is NOWHERE near as moorish as a-pvp. i think that i really should throw away these 3 grams of pvp i've obtained because i can see this getting out of hand quickly, while the php was more like a delicate treat every now and then.

dosage with php had to be very exact too. for some reason its side effects profile was very harsh in terms of muscle tension and such - though nowhere near as brutal on the heart as it's cousin, a-pvp.

goddamnit it's really difficult t+2 after an insufflated bump of a-pvp, the euphoria lasted around 30mins and i had to restrain myself from redosing as i felt the comedown initiating. however as i haven't redosed i started suffering a very nasty comedown, of which I'm still suffering, had to pop a flubromazepam - quite impressive for a drug to induce that kind of reaction in me, haven't had it before. a-php has never got me to the same level of euphoria as i experienced, but then again it didn't essentially explode my heart after a single tiny bump nor make me sweat profusely as i was.

a-php seems to be much more functional... the euphoria isn't as sweet, but frankly, in terms of mitigating side effects a-php is the winner (but then again there are some fucking nasty side effects with php too). i'm going through phases of function ability with the PVP - but with PHP it was very functional. i could barely pick up my phone, not sure why, it was an odd sensation - i was almost scared of it. never happened on PHP.

i think i preferred the php, but to be honest, i don't think i'll be ordering either of them again anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 days is what I would think to be a good enough break. If you use it too often, tolerance builds pretty quickly. But the two hours between doses in a single day is a decent enough gap. Any more often than that and it can get ugly. I highly suggest not using it any more than a couple times a day, and definitely going to sleep every night.

a-pvp is much more euphoric.

But only for 30 minutes? I would stay far, far away from such chemicals my friends. 30 minutes of euphoria is just asking for a neurotoxic binge.

Hmm, I suppose we will begin our RC stim tests with 4-fa, once we manage to get our paws on it. I suppose it must be available somewhere on the clearnet, it would be such a fuss to have to get on the darknet for it, being unscheduled in my state and all.

Last edited:
i agree, i know that im new to bluelight, but iv been in the research chemical field since 2009, i just recently started doing so mild research again after being out for a couple years. obtained 2 grams of A PHP, purity was over 97% quailty chem. BUT, the side effects are not woth the experience , trust me, unless your using the proper vitamins, vasodilators, and hydration, the side effects are far worse then its predecessor. swim knows because swim is feeling physical side effects. if you do choose to research this chem make sure you only aquire a small amount. like a few have said, this is a brand NEW chem, and must be treated with the utmost respect. as for ROA id advise against vaperising as it causes chemicals that wouldent normally be actived by other ROAs and will cause bad physical side effects. be safe and smart.