• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

a-php seems to be much more functional... the euphoria isn't as sweet, but frankly, in terms of mitigating side effects a-php is the winner (but then again there are some fucking nasty side effects with php too). i'm going through phases of function ability with the PVP - but with PHP it was very functional. i could barely pick up my phone, not sure why, it was an odd sensation - i was almost scared of it. never happened on PHP.

Well 5 grams of a-php later I would have to say that there is NOTHING functional about a-php. I tried slamming it twice just to do it but vaping it in a glass pipe was easier.
The after effects for me are not fun. I am still 2 days later way too shakey and twitchy and weird. At a dose that produces intense euphoria vaped this stuff becomes evil. I work full time starting early in the morning and it is really rough and choppy interacting with anyone right now as I let my brain heal from this most recent pyrolidine intrusion. Gremlins have hijacked my fine motor control center. AGAIN! Running out of etizolam/xanax and not sleeping/eating worked to make this situation way worse then necessary.

Does everyone else go to work or school or something? Like has anyone ever done a large amount of a-php, pvp, etc and tried talking to a family member or co-worker about something and found that forming sentences out of words and words out of sounds is some weird game that they can't figure out quick enough to play. Any benzo or even GHB stops this process dead in it's track and the ability to speak returns.

Would i ever do this stuff again... no... kind of want to try 3,4-dimethoxy-a-PHP, a-pvp, a-pvt etc etc etc. As much fun as I don't have with PV and PV's cousins there is something irresistible about this shit. Don't know what the hell it is...

it was functional in the fact i could put it down. lets put it that way. i've got an order for 3g's of pvp coming because php was just too friendly for my liking. i prefer the darker side of these chems - but its asking for trouble and i know it. when i ran out of my alpha-pvp @ 1 gram last week i was absolutely devastated it went so quickly frankly.

but touching ANY of these chems without benzos is asking for a shitload of trouble frankly.

The last of my supply was used in an almost 2 day binge, thankfully it wasn't that much. It was quite fun really and the comedown was far easier than expected, just annoying not being able to sleep. Once I decided to redose a few times, I found it extremely hard to stop.

And yes I can relate to the comment about talking to people being some game that they are too slow to play. Only ever happened on this substance (never tried pvp, once mdpv never again).

Doubt I'll be revisiting any of these chems, even though this one was okay.

Anybody have experience with the chunky crystal a-PHP?

Going to be doing some labwork soon...

Got .5 grams of a-php from a mate, this batch was light brown almost a mix of brown and salmon color, and mostly powder/clumps. I've experimented with a lot of drugs, but never really anything close to this, other than coke/amphetamines, but i have a bucket list so i added this to it, and between the euphoric feeling, alertness and talkativeness, i decided to screw around with some. I'm 24, 280 lbs 5'11'. Over the period of 48 hours and continually re-dosing, first 4-5 times nasally, after that switched because I haven't taken drugs nasally more than a few times, i switched to vaporizing it, and then switching between vap/nasal. Also smoking weed along with/in between, since our glass was crap the simplest way was to almost sandwich a bit of the powder in the weed and packed it in a one hitter. It was fine, mostly just wasting too much since it's not really getting vaped and the desire to do it again tests your willpower.

Was very euphoric taken either way, very talkative, alertness etc. Reminded me of a purer better version of amphetamines, and like previously said, since i binged, i have had a continually high heart rate, elevated blood pressure.

I had a desire to go back for more when I vaporized, but not as much nasally. Putting excess powder in your mouth (when you're lazy/messy like me) was numbing at first, but the second day I had dry mouth and chapped lips.

Thought I would add this too, although it may just pertain to me, being on 100mg zoloft every day for the last few years; when i started and when i went up from 50 to 100m for about 3-4 weeks i would constantly clench my jaw due to zoloft being an SRRI. i just can't stop grinding my teeth/clenching my jaw for the last 6-12 hours (still redosing up until about an hour ago)

Not related i also can't stop popping my ears, and like previously mentioned, paranoia, everything previously mentioned, and we'll see after I pass out how bad the comedown is, but as far as i've experimented over the past week, there is really no noticeable comedown (until you start doing a lot).

Had been frequenting this website since I found out about aphp, and since there is so little known about it just thought i'd share what my experience was. I actually enjoyed taking it nasally, but either it being way to rough or my nostrils being too soft, a good old bulb and torch does the trick just as well. Vaporizing it tasted like black licorice and chemicals.

Goodnight Bluelight people, i'll update about my comedown experience later today/tomorrow.

Any dosage tips with a-PHP, nasal preferably, intend on about a 5 or 6 hr binge.

Ok another quick question if anyone has the knowledge and time to reply. Following the above session with benzo's and mxe be a bad idea?? I have done this with Stims in the past mainly eph and been fine but would appreciate any advice, cheers

Ok another quick question if anyone has the knowledge and time to reply. Following the above session with benzo's and mxe be a bad idea?? I have done this with Stims in the past mainly eph and been fine but would appreciate any advice, cheers

Benzos are ok if your trip is racy, or stim-like. Otherwise you might waste a trip by falling asleep. Benzos with stims is different. They get rid of vasoconstriction so you trip better.

Last edited:
Any dosage tips with a-PHP, nasal preferably, intend on about a 5 or 6 hr binge.

You'll prolly feel like snortin' 20mg to 30mg every 60-90min or so. If you get the clumpy base just vap some and see where it takes you. Don't use as functional stim.

Prob went through 150 mgs over 5 hrs, I'm impressed. Great night, now to attempt sleep.

Prob went through 150 mgs over 5 hrs, I'm impressed. Great night, now to attempt sleep.

What you get speed and no benzo? I admire your determination. but next time please at least a minimalist trip report ok? :)

Sorry ok no def A-PHP I was really trying to space out doses, which kept it euphoric every time, had about 4 hrs sleep so far but could get more hopefully, I'm tempted to try again today but vape, done my share or Stims but that was right up there, other than tired now I'm fine,

You'll prolly feel like snortin' 20mg to 30mg every 60-90min or so. If you get the clumpy base just vap some and see where it takes you. Don't use as functional stim.
Best tips for vaping, fairly inexperienced in that regard

10g of " crystal a-PHP" arrived yesterday.

After smoking it all night I have realized that it is actually a-PVP.

The effects, the taste, the melt. All of it suggests a-PVP.

I believe that vendors may be unknowingly or knowingly passing a-PVP as a-PHP. The brown clump powder a-PHP was very different than the "crystal a-PHP chunks".

I know a-PVP when I taste and feel it.

10g of " crystal a-PHP" arrived yesterday.

After smoking it all night I have realized that it is actually a-PVP.

The effects, the taste, the melt. All of it suggests a-PVP.

I believe that vendors may be unknowingly or knowingly passing a-PVP as a-PHP. The brown clump powder a-PHP was very different than the "crystal a-PHP chunks".

I know a-PVP when I taste and feel it.

This is pretty disconcerting, if I remember correctly a-PVP is now an emergency scheduled drug! Though being able to tell the difference between such closely related compounds is pretty damn difficult, have you had a-PHP before?

I just know a-PHP from a sample i got a few months ago, and it was like tamarinds said, brown clumpy/rocky powder, so it seems he/she knows what a-PHP looks/feels like. But honestly, neither a-PHP nor a-PVP are worth it when there's the superior Peev that's, thanks to the upcoming Ban, even cheaper and, once again, oh-so-much better!

I just know a-PHP from a sample i got a few months ago, and it was like tamarinds said, brown clumpy/rocky powder, so it seems he/she knows what a-PHP looks/feels like. But honestly, neither a-PHP nor a-PVP are worth it when there's the superior Peev that's, thanks to the upcoming Ban, even cheaper and, once again, oh-so-much better!

Please do share which you mean!

a-PHP I've seen was also a clumpy/rocky deep tan powder with that oh so unique aroma I couldn't put into words but you know what I'm talking about!