• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

I did find the temptation to redose with this more so than with apvp. I could put apvp down after two good hits on a pipe, with this, it is always one more.

Oh no worries.

As for the after effects today. Well I found myself holding my face in weird positions often and clentching my muscles in weird positions. Teeth are sore from keeping my jaw clamped so hard for a day. No intense cravings I suppose.

Overall I prefer a-PVP but to all the alpha dogs out there this will suffice...for now...

Someone seems to think that alpha-PHP is the same thing as alpha-PHpP, which is wrong. alpha-PHP is not PV-8, it is not alpha-PHpP. The substance called alpha-PHP is also known as PV-7. Compared to alpha-PHpP/PV-8, alpha-PHP has heptan replaced with hexane.

Look at the difference in their formal names:

alpha-PHpP -> 1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-heptanone

alpha-PHP ->
1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-hexanone

I hope that this is clear for now on. These substances is not the same thing.

Anyhow, in the swedish forum Flashback, alpha-PHP is considered to being very good. A few of the members are comparing it to MDPV and also said it is better than so. They describe it as: "...like MDPV but without all the negative effects.". I don't know if it is so that swedes has lower expectations of new designer drugs and therefore think that this is so extremely good. Perhaps that is the answer to why so many new substances is loved here in Scandinavia.

The thread can be seen here if for those who is familiar with the language:

https://www.flashback.org/t2369119

Someone seems to think that alpha-PHP is the same thing as alpha-PHpP, which is wrong. alpha-PHP is not PV-8, it is not alpha-PHpP. The substance called alpha-PHP is also known as PV-7. Compared to alpha-PHpP/PV-8, alpha-PHP has heptan replaced with hexane.

Look at the difference in their formal names:

alpha-PHpP -> 1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-heptanone

alpha-PHP ->
1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-hexanone

I hope that this is clear for now on. These substances is not the same thing.

Anyhow, in the swedish forum Flashback, alpha-PHP is considered to being very good. A few of the members are comparing it to MDPV and also said it is better than so. They describe it as: "...like MDPV but without all the negative effects.". I don't know if it is so that swedes has lower expectations of new designer drugs and therefore think that this is so extremely good. Perhaps that is the answer to why so many new substances is loved here in Scandinavia.

The thread can be seen here if for those who is familiar with the language:

https://www.flashback.org/t2369119

Can you translate?

They most certainly aren't the same things. A-PHPp, I tried today, and it is much much smoother with far less body loud than A-PHP. (I have both)

Can you translate?

They most certainly aren't the same things. A-PHPp, I tried today, and it is much much smoother with far less body loud than A-PHP. (I have both)

Absolutely, I could translate some of the most essential posts. I will look at it tonight or in the coming days.

By the way, if there is something with my language that is unclear or hard to understand I would appreciate if you all told me, so I will be aware of what I am doing wrong. I am from Sweden but tries to learn english better but does not always know if there is something that is not correct. :D

Absolutely, I could translate some of the most essential posts. I will look at it tonight or in the coming days.

By the way, if there is something with my language that is unclear or hard to understand I would appreciate it if you all told me, so I will be aware of what I am doing wrong. I am from Sweden but tries am trying to learn english better, but does not always know if there is something that is not correctbut do know always know if what I'm saying is correct or not. :D

A quick English lesson, and I'd appreciate it much!

Oh and in my experience so far A-PHP<A-PHPP, much smoother, less body load.

Much less hypertension with the latter as well

124/93 pulse 94

But when I was first doing it the blood pressure was a bit better and the pulse 70. Not to shabby.

IMHO it is not very good it's corrosive, hurts the nose, mouth tissue feels raw after sublingual.. I've tried sublingual and insufflated 10/20/30mg doses.. anyway some tight stimulation/body load, hardly any euphoria Pentedrone which most of the mdpv fans find underwhelming wins this by a mile much more euphoria and subtle stimulation, not very focussed but this certainly isn't either.

I don't get what all the fuzz is about and where the fun is with this compound. Am I doing something wrong?

Tried pentedrone, don't really remember. It was more of an empathogen. I only plugged it with water, and smoked it - no snorting.

So best way is to smoke this stuff? Really didn't get much out of earlier trials what dosage are you doing in one hit or how much would you guys bomb orally?

So best way is to smoke this stuff? Really didn't get much out of earlier trials what dosage are you doing in one hit or how much would you guys bomb orally?

Like 15 mg in a hit is good for no blood pressure rise and a smooth feeling on the A-PHPp ( PV8 ) stuff, it also doesn't cause a feeling of flushing/heat raising. The A-PHP does indeed make you hotter, cause more pronounced tachycardia and more body load and more intense anorectic effects. I could eat on the A-phpp, not on the A-PHP. It's also way more stimulating/insomnia inducing. Crazy thing is they look almost identical. I really dislike the hyperthermia effects of the A-PHP

What they look like (white object is a white bic lighter for comparison:
NSFW:
qM0deFO.jpg

Last edited:
Only worth vaping. Seems to be only worth it on foil as well.

Going to retry a newer hugher purity batch here soon

After trying a few ROA's, and going through alot of this stuff, I've got to say my favorites are IV and oral. After vaping and gaining some tolerance, vaping just becomes uncontrollably fiendy ,miserable, and useless.

Oral is extremely smooth and comfortable, I just have to up the dose a bit. It's long lasting, and much less likely to cause super paranoia and negative effects. Good for working and endless energy. Orally I'd say a good place to start would be about 20 mg. Ive comfortably worked my way up to about 50-60 and that's just a solid hit for energy.

IV is the method that causes the most pleasureable high for me. But if you push it too far, also the most terrifying high. I started with like 10 mg and have worked my way up to about 50 mg being my average strong hit. IV method using higher doses is a great, powerful and long lasting feeling. And the comedown for me is so much smoother than vaping.

When redosing IV more than every 3-4 hours or so Php will eventually cause very real hallucinations and an uncomfortable twitchy, and sweaty body high. I have pushed the dose higher than 70 mg IV in one shot and eventually it becomes a full blown very real and visual hallucination, where I saw insane shit that is not there. I was fine and back to relative normal within 20 mins, but it was probably the highest I've ever been on anything.

When I learned to control redosing and find a good strong hit for me, it is a very fun, pleasureable stimulant. But every time I took it too far, it kicked my ass completely. The worst side effects I got were visual/audio stimulation, poor motor control, sweating, and overstimulation.

But I will be taking a good long break from pyrovalerones. They are fun every once in a while, but with daily use, eventually the primary effect of the chemical becomes psychosis.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, since I mostly wanted to know this about MDPV and a-PVP, the two I've tried - but don't know anyone personally that's IVed either of them:

Did you get a bellringer with IV a-PHP?

How'd the actual rush compare to smoking - stronger or just more comfortable for you personally? The reason I'm asking is usually IV is the preferred ROA, over smoking, with other drugs, like heroin, cocaine etc - but I've often heard, at least with MDPV, that people said IV had no advantage over smoking it, which seemed odd to me.

How's the duration compare to smoked too? (Remember I haven't tried a-PHP so I don't know how long smoked lasts either, I'm assuming similar to a-PVP, but it'd help if you said the time it lasts you specifically so I can see if it's longer or shorter than the time your IV lasted)

I'm guessing though you prefer IV and oral because they're the two extremes right - oral being the least rush but also the least side effects, smoothest and longest lasting - while IV being the most intense and strongest rush. Smoking and snorting being in the middle and so neither being suitable as you'd either be going for one or the other? Any experience with snorting for that matter? I don't think I really bothered with oral with a-PVP much or at all, I always went with vaping if I wanted the rush, and snorting if I was planning a night out and didn't want to be fiending the stuff every 20 minutes.

Can you translate?

Stick the page in Google Translate - you'd be surprised at how much better the translations are these days, you can read the general gist of most languages through it now, I regularly read posts on flashback and the like with Google translate and have never had much problem understanding any of the weird word order it leaves behind, it's not well-written but it's very understandable. Some languages like Russian are still a bit messy when translated though, and look like how any translation site would spit out paragraphs when you stuck something in a few years ago.

Last edited:
IV a-php didnt necessarily give me a bell ringer. It was more like an orgasmic tingling that flows all over the body. It is much more powerful than smoking, and can be overwhelmig the first time. I started with I believe 20 mg the first time I shot it, and worked up. The initial rush lasts about 20 minutes or so, and then it settles into a comfortable stimulant feeling that lasts a good 3 hours and I don't feel like I NEED to take another hit right away. I haven't IVed a-pvp so can't compare.

Vaping a-php seems like the awesome rush is more elusive after your first hit. I can still get it, but I have to build up to it with several hits. Vaping just makes me feel more desperate and compulsive, just endlessly hitting the pipe. The rush from vaping seems to dissipate within minutes, and I am very compelled to vape more.

As far as snorting goes, I physically can't do it for php. It destroys my nose for a few days, even with a tiny amount.

IME pvp lasts longer and is a bit less compulsive. I enjoy the powerful rush of php more, but it goes away quickly.
Also, just spacing out hits more, I can get a much better high each time.

Perfect time to compare a-PVP and a-PHP.

a-PVP is stronger, lasts longer, more serious less fun, some sort of mystery magic, wayyy more paranoid, not as compulsive.

a-PHP first hit rush is impecable, more fun and weird, shorter lasting, way more compulsive, serious paranoia but not straight spook city like a-PVP.

I can see the jump from a-PHP to a-PVP to MDPV. The structural changes, the flavors, tints, shades, gradient dank hits. Big bloomin clouds.

Combining a-PHP and a-PVP might be fun. a-PVO and MDPV was fun sortof... a-PHP and MDPPP was meh and a-PVP MDPPP was nuts bad interesting. a-PVP Etizolam vaped together is best

30-40 mg depending on experience with stimulants

Though I like it more rectal, you should try 20mg rectal

is this like a-pvp where i'm gonna want to do the whole bag no matter how big? would benzos help control this?