Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone by me is RAVING about these sugar cubes going around. Guy selling them is marketing them as having anywhere from 3-5 hits each on them from the "dead family" blah blah blah fuck off. Right away i called bullshit and suspected 25i but everyone called me crazy (i know im right so who cares). People that trip waaaayy too much will fry very hard off of just one these guys.

Sad to see this bullshit taking over, god dammit. MXE is also becoming widely available.

High quality liquid in Southeast. 2 had me going real good and 3 was psychedelic bliss. I love it when I eat enough to get audio hallucinations!

It really sucks nowadays because there's so many "research chemicals" that mimic "LSD". When it comes down to it, nobody can be 100% sure what there getting unless it's from a "trustworthy" source.

I use to sell "Acid" in the late 1990s and the shit was absolutely fire. Back then there was no thought about getting "research chemicals". They where pretty much non-existent.

NSFW:
eWX98.jpg

Anyone know about the print on the right with the stealies?

I was told 250-300mic of fluff but I highly doubt that high of dosage. Thanks!

It's odd for me to see a print like that on the right. Seems very thick and looks unperfe'd. Is that about as thick as a notecard?

Shpongledd, Have you had a chance to try that print on the left? I received that same print but with a red background. They tested negative for LSD, FYI.

It's odd for me to see a print like that on the right. Seems very thick and looks unperfe'd. Is that about as thick as a notecard?
Ive had thick unperf'd before, was some of the best stuff Ive ever gotten. Its less common to see L like this, but entirely possible.

yup

Shpongledd, Have you had a chance to try that print on the left? I received that same print but with a red background. They tested negative for LSD, FYI.

I don't trust ehrlich since it has never given me a positive reaction on any indole I've tested... I've tested lab tested DMT and LSD with no reaction :p therefore I didn't even waste any of this. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't LSD since this isn't my normal connect. Good thing I only picked up a few tabs haha.

EDIT: also, I have tested 4-aco-DMT from a well known vendor with no reaction.

Last edited:
^^. Very interesting info on the Ehrlich's testing. I was just throwing that out there as a cautionary note, nothing more. By all means I hope you are holding some fire tabs right there. Be sure and let us know how they are. Peace.

Last edited:
^^. Very interesting info on the Ehrlich's testing. I was just throwing that out there as a cautionary note, nothing more. By all means I hope you are holding some fire tabs right there. Be sure and let us know how they are. Peace.

Thanks! I try to test everything I put into my body so if I don't hear anything about these ill waste a dose and try it on my last ehrlich... I have good Lucy in storage anyway :X

simpsons print going around new england in the fall we ballller. some fast hitting freaky shit. very potent. one dose hits you with an uppercut in the chin and says "oh hey remember me, im the cray, here to fuck your shit up" also the WoW's going around through jaunary are super clean. the lucy on there wraps you ina warm sock. great for candy flipping with fire molly.

Watch out for diluted, dirty liquid in the southeast. Luckily I didn't get ripped off this time, I tried it and they kept bugging me to buy the rest of the vial but it took forever to kick in (and I took a small puddle in my palm and then licked it) and then when it finally did sorta kick in, it was dirty as hell.

Those people are so shady and got all pissed when I told them I wasn't interested. Thankfully, I didn't give them any money. Its another lead crushed but oh well, I still got my money and I just a little bump of mxe to make this physical aching go away. This stuff might be the dirtiest L I've ever taken.

It tasted faintly minty, not sweet at all like other liquid I've had that did turn out to be good. this stuff tasted diluted and I should've known right away but I figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

It made a friends girl puke.

I am totally getting smarter about this stuff though so thats another thing I have to be fortunate for.

Last edited:
Picked up 2 tabs WoW in central nc here, sold as 250ug doses LOL alright, dropped both 2hrs in weak CEV's and OEV's

tabs were very tiny too, i wish i had taken a picture. pretty weak imho, probaly no more then 150ug combined if that. Cant even be sure its acid either :/ i asked him if it was a RC or acid and he assured me it was cid but you can never be too sure.

So apparently a buddy now has a proper connect on WoW. He and a half dozen friends tried it last night and they all agreed it was phenomenal. No taste, clean, everything is matching up. I think its safe to say that this stuff should be pretty good and I'll be trying it tomorrow.

The friend in question didn't try what turned out to be NBOMe so that does go in this stuff's favor. I really am trying to be cautious ever since that shit went down and I made myself look like a fool.

So yeah...should be reporting back by the end of this weekend. I'm thinking this may be the end of my poor luck with L lately.

Was it perforated? I had some excellent WoW that was perforated. On an unrelated note I think it's hilarious that "shroom" pills are all the rage now. I saw both pressed and capped 4-aco-dmt that people swore were mushroom extracts.

I had a buddy come back from a fest with "psilly pills" that were "extracted psilocybin." I later explained to him that they were 4-aco-dmt.

I just ate that hit so I'll make an edit later today about quality.

No taste, white, unperforated paper btw. When I first starting taking acid, it was always unperf'd, unmarked WoW. I had a 5 strip but fucked up when cutting it up so oh well lol. I just ate one so I can get a good idea of how this stuff is. If its of my liking, I'll be getting more for high dose trips. I've just been waiting for a good connect cause I'd like to further down the rabbit hole with this compound as I've had a lot of single hit trips that were fine and great and enlightening and all but I just feel like I can handle stronger now that I'm a bit more experienced.

wish some of hat woud make its way up to new england; like wayyy up new england past boston...
there's great weed up here but finding acid is tough luck

Was it perforated? I had some excellent WoW that was perforated. On an unrelated note I think it's hilarious that "shroom" pills are all the rage now. I saw both pressed and capped 4-aco-dmt that people swore were mushroom extracts.

I tried to tell some people that it was 4-AcO-DMT and they were getting ripped off but they didn't believe me. Meh. Whatever.

It was definitely to my liking. No dirtiness, no headaches, duration was right. I feel like all of that bullshit was worth it cause I had an enlightening trip. I suppose everyone is enlightening but this one made some stuff click in my head as far as about what direction I'm heading in life and other personal things.

Status
Not open for further replies.