Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be eating some new stuff tomorrow night. I haven't seen it yet but I'm kinda excited cause once again, I'm trying new stuff. I've had so many different batches (AFAIK) of L in the last month or two, its been nice but I'd love it if I could find super potent, super clean stuff and then I'd be set :)

and ^nice,man thats good to hear. Hopefully some of that makes its way south...

double sided jimi hendrix blotters

just got some. Any one have any experience with them or no if they actually are L, they taste like chemicals, but it could be the ink from the double sided print.

Acid in America: 2012

Last years thread kinda sputtered out; can be found here (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/596174-Acid-in-America-2011-The-69th-Cumming).

SO, what's the good news people? In the 303 on New Years Eve I ran into several different batches. Two different kinds of WoW. Both were un-perforated, one of the batches had pen markings designating 1/4" squares for each hit, the others had no markings whatsoever. The marked ones were Swiss crystal, not the cleanest LSD but definitely strong and definitely get you where you need to be. Took 7 of these on the 30th throughout the night and had a BLAST, a little stomach cramping towards the 8-9 hour mark but that didn't affect my trip negatively at all.

The WoW that wasn't marked was better. Super strong and clean, awesome open eyed visuals off of one hit; I'm talking full blown, gorgeous LSD visuals. And this was the day after I dropped 7 hits of the other!!!!! No lie, super amazing! Tolerance was almost non-existent. I took 3 of the unmarked ones the night after I had taken 7 of the others and I was SOARING! Just a little less high than the night before.

I also picked up a quarter vial (~25 hits). I have yet to sample this personally, but a few people in my crew dropped some on the 31st and I could tell they were WAY, WAY, WAY out there. They said it was really clean and pretty strong. Stronger than a normal dose the past few years, at least!!

Ok, heard from several different and disparate reliable sources (though have not seen myself) that there are Beatles, Fractals, and Alice in Wonderlands going around Central NM

New England has some lovely stuff, I must say. I haven't been disappointed in the last 2 years or so, just the occasional drought, but never crap doses.

Just ran in to some doses with Blinky from the simpsons on them. Havent had any doses in a while, so hoping their good. Near Ohio

had some pretty decent wow the other night. haven't had visuals like that for a bit, nice smooth comedown. Plan on doing two hits next weekend. :)

Outstanding WoW in the Bay Area. Also some green un-perfed that I haven't tried yet.

I should be trying some new stuff this upcoming weekend and I'll report back. Idk what the print is yet but I'll include that when I get it. From the sounds of it, there is quite a variety going around as well which is a good sign. In my general area, it usually comes in bursts. It'll be around everywhere for 4 months and then not really be around for 8 or so.

Ran into a print I haven't seen before, the sheet has a picture of the two hammers crossing from The Wall. In Ohio or around there. Anyone know anything?

Was messed up and thought I had taken good acid when it was really 25i-NBOMe. Sorry :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.