Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to shout out to the psychedelic community and let you know: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle print going around is NOT LSD. One vendor I know for sure is claiming it is. Suspected 25i-NBOMe.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-TMNT-BLOTTER-ART-/01/!B7djNg!EGk~$%28KGrHqUOKpgEy+jC1nIvBM0P%291M+!Q~~_35.JPG

Admins- feel free to close this. Just wanted people to know. Doesn't need a discussion.

Copied this post here, just to serve as announcement. Do as you see fit, mods. I suppose there is a thread you have to merge this isn't there?

Anyway if you want to talk about what should be done about such a situation or such a vendor, check PD where this is discussed so that there is no double discussion.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Copied this post here, just to serve as announcement. Do as you see fit, mods. I suppose there is a thread you have to merge this isn't there?

Anyway if you want to talk about what should be done about such a situation or such a vendor, check PD where this is discussed so that there is no double discussion.

peace
Thanks man, I didn't even see this thread, Newbie! Lol...

Some AWESOME Lucy in northwest Ohio right now. Tasteless, very clean stuff. On some sort of print, only saw a couple strips. Darkish colors, with vibrant (flowers?), vibrant different colors... Idk but its bomb shit.

If anyone else is as lucky as I am, I am right about the possible flood. I am fairly experienced with LSD. I took 1 tab. I had an intense trip. Out of the 75-100 LSD trips I've had over the last couple years, I've only had LSD so strong that 1 hit was plenty 2-3 times before.

and ohmygod, is it clean.

I've been looking for stuff like this for a while now as I've gone past 4 hits of average blotter. I know thats not a lot but at the same time, I've never before felt it was appropriate to start going even further down the rabbit hole with this compound.

I seriously cannot believe how amazing this stuff is. I don't really feel like posting a pic but the blotter art is this green, pink and black pattern. I don't have it right in front of me atm and don't feel like going to check it out but thats a short description.

The next time I take this stuff, I will only take 2. I'm going to increase my dosage by 1 hit at a time because it is seriously that strong. I am honestly in awe.

Everytime you post i get a lil bit more jelous hahaha. Good to hear man!!!!!

Good unperforated WoW floating around Southern Ohio. 1 hit had me feeling pretty groovy but I'm yearning to take more

To the guy who had the Blinkies in Ohio, I haven't seen those but did see some Bart and Homer Simpson prints a few months back going around the Cincinnati area.
Heard mixed reviews on their potency, I didn't try them myself.. 4-hits per picture they were real plain blotter designs.

Got some unperf'd supposed WoW available to me in SoCal. Think I might be convinced due to the amount of WoW Im seeing in this thread.

I feel like a big dumbass. I was really intoxicated when I made that last post. Its 25i-NBOMe...confronted the guy about it and everything.

If you're in the southeast, watch out for 25i blotter.

I'm ashamed of my judgement right now.

I'm usually pretty good at least in my own eyes, about this stuff. I've known the guy for a while and everything and I really thought it was L...

:(

Got some unperf'd supposed WoW available to me in SoCal. Think I might be convinced due to the amount of WoW Im seeing in this thread.
So yeah, this stuff turned out to suck. Dropped 2, some VERY mild trippy feeling 2-3 hours in (Which I blame that on the synth cannabinoid blend I smoke. It gives me trippy vibes when pretty high). I waited 1.5 hours before smoking, nothing at all.

LSD has always started taking effect within 30min. Told my boy, others tried the tabs as well and the result was also nothing at all. I have 3 of them left, might randomly take them on a day when I have nothing to do just in case if these are active. I got my money back, so all is well.

This was the only Acid lead Ive had in quite a few months. Ill be moving onto some 25i-NBOMe that has just become available to me :D

I feel like a big dumbass. I was really intoxicated when I made that last post. Its 25i-NBOMe...confronted the guy about it and everything.

If you're in the southeast, watch out for 25i blotter.

I'm ashamed of my judgement right now.

I'm usually pretty good at least in my own eyes, about this stuff. I've known the guy for a while and everything and I really thought it was L...

:(
Id edit your other post also. Dont wanna give people the wrong idea accidently espcially on somewhere like BL. Fuckin sucks that people would dick around. Tis be expected with all the RC's so easily available

At least he was honest afterwards. And this guy better tell people that hes given them 25i. Imagine hearing about people OD'ing on LSD

Yeah, he said he knew someone who took 10 and got in a fight with the police and tried to tell us in his area, he can sell it as acid and I was just like "I don't give a shit what you can sell it as, I just want the LSD that I paid for." I already have enough 25i-NBOMe as it is and this was for personal...not sure wtf to do with it but I guess save it.

I'm letting everyone I know in the area about him though. There is no safety profile for that stuff. Its one thing to sell it and let people know what it is and only allow them to take one or something, but to sell as LSD which is known to be incredibly physically safe, is incredibly dangerous.

Hell, I told him I'd want to try this stuff at higher doses and he said to go right ahead...WTF? I'm glad I tried one before I tried to take any more-not that I did-I always take only 1 hit of a new batch.

let it sit under the tongue. I was on 200mg of 4-FA at the time though, first time having taken 4-FA and first time in a while with a serotonin-releasing drug or any stim for that matter.

Was also focused on eating some methylone.

karma's a bitch though, I got to watch him run away from security and the event cause they nearly caught him.

it seems pretty flooded here in so cal. not even looking 4 it and everyones tellin me about strong doses everywhere.

What prints? ^ I need something delicious in SoCal very soon, time is running out :|

Just got wind of some nice west coast liquid here in the mitten. Thinking about hoping in the bathing suit and going for a little swim :)

2kinds of WoW around here, 1/4in unperfed(FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!!! 1 1/2hits had me trippin pretty damn well!)

The other is some smaller hits, look to be outlined with a pen or pencil to mark hits, much smaller than the ones mentioned previously. Both very good, tho the pencil marked ones seemed to be a bit weaker.

it seems pretty flooded here in so cal. not even looking 4 it and everyones tellin me about strong doses everywhere.
hahah nice. It's been years. Maybe I should stick my nose out n about. :)

The other is some smaller hits, look to be outlined with a pen or pencil to mark hits, much smaller than the ones mentioned previously. Both very good, tho the pencil marked ones seemed to be a bit weaker.
Mine had those. Weak as hell tbph, if not bunk.

hello,
does anyone have any info this print? norcal stuff...

thanks!

You can't go by the print. So many undipped prints are available and people can put whatever xxx substance they want on them. Sometimes when a print gets a good reputation it quickly starts to be counerfeited, this was true 30 years ago and is still true today. The only real way to be sure is to either make your own (yeah sure) or have direct access to the people that make it or follow the old mantra "only take what you can handle and always know your dealer". In the good old days DOx substances were rare and blotter was either LSD or just a undipped piece of paper. In this brave new world we live in I won't touch anything unless I am damn sure of the source. Over the years I have grown to prefer mushrooms over LSD so worrying about what blotter may be soaked with isn't much of a issue to me. Also mushrooms are much easier on my system than LSD and I prefer the shorter duration and mellower trip. I can do mushrooms on a work night and still get a good nights sleep and be ready to do whatever I need to do the next day. If I want to do LSD I have to plan my day and the next day around my trip so I have time to recover. Going to work in the morning without any sleep and the sky still melting is no fun.

Came across some perfd red doses with a skeleton on a bicycle holding a top hat. These are plain white on the back... Any feedback?

Edit: I searched online and found the print is called "Deadhead's Bicycle Day"

Edit (2): I Ehrlich tested these tabs, and they resulted in a yellow color as opposed to purple. Possibly someone that has experience with this test can speak to what this result means? FYI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.