Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean one of the other potent phenethylamines? There aren't too many super potent tryptamines available.

the acid is prolly doc are one of the trypamines family chems they are very potiant lol

This reeks of knowledge. There are no tryptamines I know of that are potent enough to fit on a standard blotter. That's including Moxy/Foxy/5-MeO-aMT.

real worried about people passing off 25inbome as lsd now a days as well as possilbe 2c-x -- anyone here know the difference in taste etc? when someones trying to pull a fast one? ive had GOOD L that has a soapy taste to it even and good L thats tasteless.

real worried about people passing off 25inbome as lsd now a days as well as possilbe 2c-x -- anyone here know the difference in taste etc? when someones trying to pull a fast one? ive had GOOD L that has a soapy taste to it even and good L thats tasteless.

Well the nBOMe series isn't active orally so if you swallow the blotter and there's still an effect it's not an nBOMe.

The typical dose of an nBOMe is in the low single mg range (if that much). I doubt it would burn at all.

I thought it was under a mg.....i figured something with that kind of potency would be along the microgram range

***You all should know that 25x-NBOME can be "complexed" with HPBCD to make it active orally.***

check out HPBCD in google for more info on it.

You can't go by the print. So many undipped prints are available and people can put whatever xxx substance they want on them. Sometimes when a print gets a good reputation it quickly starts to be counerfeited, this was true 30 years ago and is still true today. The only real way to be sure is to either make your own (yeah sure) or have direct access to the people that make it or follow the old mantra "only take what you can handle and always know your dealer". In the good old days DOx substances were rare and blotter was either LSD or just a undipped piece of paper. In this brave new world we live in I won't touch anything unless I am damn sure of the source. Over the years I have grown to prefer mushrooms over LSD so worrying about what blotter may be soaked with isn't much of a issue to me. Also mushrooms are much easier on my system than LSD and I prefer the shorter duration and mellower trip. I can do mushrooms on a work night and still get a good nights sleep and be ready to do whatever I need to do the next day. If I want to do LSD I have to plan my day and the next day around my trip so I have time to recover. Going to work in the morning without any sleep and the sky still melting is no fun.

I agree. I actually did prefer very high doses of LSD but I knew that's what I was getting. I didn't mind how long LSD lasted but I have met a lot of people who did not like this at all. I enjoy both drugs but I tend to prefer mushrooms in many ways.

Like Dark Wizard said I miss the late 90s.

This reeks of knowledge. There are no tryptamines I know of that are potent enough to fit on a standard blotter. That's including Moxy/Foxy/5-MeO-aMT.

5-meo-amt can fit on blotter. It has been done. 2mg per square. I talked to the man who made 'em. And I've heard from multiple other people that the 5-meo-amt blotters were fairly common. I had a few blotters, as well as a small amount of the powder (20mg). Eating 3 of the blotters was similar to eating 7mg of the powder. That gave me a fairly strong experience.... (probably stayed in the +2).

It can be done... Watch out! know you source. talk to you source. get the scoop.

In terms of acid discussion.... I haven't seen anything in the northeast. People have it, but it isn't circulating like it was a couple years ago. Any one I know who has it only has a couple hits. No sheets flying all over. Few and far between... Oh! I can't wait for the flood to happen again. I missed my chance to stock up before this drought,

A guy I know came up from cali and showed me a vial of L that was amber in color. I am a bit skeptical cause I havent seen doses that color in years.

***You all should know that 25x-NBOME can be "complexed" with HPBCD to make it active orally.***

check out HPBCD in google for more info on it.

NBOME's are not active orally ever AFAIK, the HPBCD just increases the solubility of the NBOME's so that they are absorbed better for buccal/sublingual.

WoW around chi super clean medium dose lucy
good shit but youd probably need 2 to be properly fucked

^ That is how I would describe the unperf'd "needlepoint" WoW that's been going around Ohio for a few months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.